True love

Two Schools, Many Loves

 

Taemin POV

Wha! So scary! I felt bad that I pushed Ren into the arms of that monster so I looked back and I didn't notice where I was going until I bumped into someone.

"Minho POV

Baekho made it over there but somehow the other guy fell on top of him. 'That's a unique way of meeting someone' I thought to myself. My attention was soon caught by a young guy that was running my way. He didn't seem to be paying attention to where he was going so he bumped into me. I didn't budge so it was he who fell.

"Ow~" I hard him say. Wow. He's gorgeous. I kneeled down to get a closer look at his face and to help him up of course. He looked at me with surprised eyes.

"Mianhe. It my fault you fell. Are you hurt? Let me help you up." I extended my hand to him and his hand cautiously accepted mine. I was expecting him to be heavier so when I pulled him up he literally flew and bumped onto me. Whoops I didn't mean to I just... *sigh* "Um Mianhe. I didn't expect you to be so light." He turned a bit pink when he looked up at me. He got on his feet and looked down.

"Um Kamsamnida. I'm Lee Taemin nice to meet you!" He said bowing down. I bowed down too.

"Choi Minho. It nice to meet you Taemin." He blushed when I use his given name. His... Cute. "Taemin do you go to K-D high? I haven't seen you before."

"N-ne~ What about you Seonbae? I've never seen you in K-D high but I may be wrong." He asked me slightly kicking the dirt.

"Yes my school is K-S/R." He nodded understanding why he had never seen me around. "Taemin?" He looked at me giving me his total attention. "Why did you call me Seobae? Aren't we in the same grade." I asked pointing to my uniform and then to his. He blushed.

"It's that I'm younger then everyone thats in the same year as me." I furrowed my brows at his statement.

"How old are you Taemin?" He looked at me and pouted.

"Sixteen..." Omo! No wonder he looks so pretty he's younger then me.  

"No wonder you are so beautiful." He blushed. "I'm eighteen what is your best subject taemin?" He looked up.

"Dance!" He said smiling. I smiled back. "What's yours?" He asked sweetly.

"I would say Rap but I feel like I like I should say literature." Taemin cocked his head to the side.

"Literature?" He asked with the cutest puzzled face in the world.

"Yes, Literature. Would you like me to show you?" I asked him with a smiled on my face. He smiled back.

"Ne~ Seonbae!" I mentally slapped myself.

"Min-ho! Hyung! Call me that." He blushed.

"M-Minho-H-Hyung." He said. I smiled.

"There we go now are you ready for me to show you?"

"Ne~ Minho-Hyung!" Taemin said giving me a cute eye smile. Okay Minho this might be your only chance that you'll get to sweep Taemin off his feet. I can't afford to lose this chance. I got close to him as I started.

"Beauty is a pretty face." I lifted his chin up and looked at his indeed pretty face. "Beauty is lovely hair" I ran my fingers through his long hair. He blushed and smiled a bit embarrassed. "Beauty is a graceful smile" I grazed the tip of my thumb across Taemins smiling bottom lip. 
"Beauty is a great sense of style" I took Taemins hand into mine and twirled him around once to emphizise his fashion as I wrapped  my other arm around his waist as I brought him closer to me. "Beauty is a fragrant smell" I whispered into his ear, as he shivered. "Beauty is sleek smooth skin" I told him as I caressed his face with my thumb. "True beauty is deep within you." I took hold of his hand and placed a small kiss on it.  I looked at Taemin. He was blushing and was trying to process what had just happened.

"Thank you that was... Nice" He told me. I'm satisfied with that answer.

"Would you mind If we went out for a coffee or something?" I asked him lifting his chin slightly. But his eyes grew teary.

"Your don't care that I look like a girl?" He said a tear fell as he looked at me. This made my heart heavy. Is this what he worries about? Being girly? He's beautiful there should be no need to worry. I brushed the tear off and placed our foreheads together.

"You are beautiful. You are you, and I like you for you." Taemin smiled.

"You are very poetic and romantic Minho Hyung." Taemin giggled a bit.

"Does that mean a yes?" I asked a little bit too egar to know the answer.

"Okay~" I smiled.

"Thank you Taemin you won't regret it I promise." He smiled at my promise.

"Minho Hyung this might sound weird but can I have your number?" Cute!!

"Give me a second." I fished out a peice of paper and a pencil and quickly scribbled my number on it. "Here." He took it and smiled.

"Thank you Hyung! Would you like mine?" He asked.

"S-sure" I responded a bit nervous. Taemin giggled. As he took out his phone and dialed my number. I picked up my phone once it started to ring.

"Now you have my number Minho Hyung~" I heard him say in front of me and through the phone. Cute.

"HYUNG!" I heard some one call. I looked over and I was Jonghyun. "Are you going home with us?!?!" He screamed out. I looked back at Taemin.

"You should go." Taemin told me. I nodded.

"Yeah... I'll call you later ok?" He nodded as I walked away.

Taemin POV

Wow that was... Magical. I never knew someone was like that. He reminds me of a prince charming character. My mind started to get lost with thoughts of my prince charming Minho.

"Taemin." I looked over and it was Key Umma.

"Hi Umma~" I smiled.He smiled back.

"Ready to go home?" I nodded my head as we turned to leave. I hope that I get to talk to Minho Hyung later. He's really nice and he makes my heart bounce.

A/N: Gahhh! So how are you ppl?? Haha well I'm tired my body hurts and  I'm getting frequent headaches meh~ Hope you ppl are fine ^^ tell me how you like this chapter in the comments~ Next chappie will be the twins turn. Yes it will be one chapter so look forward to that ^^ bye bye Dinopups/immortals -LSV

Ps: this is the original poem~ I just took out some parts of it for my use~ ^^ haha (I gave you credit author so don't get mad because I used our poem lol)

http://www.poemhunter.com/poem/beauty-150/