Mysterious man

Two Schools, Many Loves
Youngmin POV

I ran all the way to my corresponding school. I looked at the school amazed at the architectural structure of it! It looks like it was made in the 16 hundreds! Yeah, yeah, I know, I'm a er for history and buildings. I was always a fan, but I choose to go into the music industry instead. I countinued to look around not really paying attention to my surroundings, until I stumbled. I closed my eyes tightly, I was expecting to fall with a thump but surprisingly I never felt the floor. I opened my eyes to see a very handsome older male. I felt a blush creep onto my cheeks as he looked at me. OMO! What should I do! He is holding me as if he had just stopped me from falling! Whaa!! He's so handsome! But strangely I didn't feel a attraction to him like I would if I found someone attractive and  consider to be a good partner.That's strange. Ahh! Back to reality Youngmin! You think to much!! You have to speak now so that the handsome guy dose not think your a total creep! I should start by saying thanks, right? God he's good looking! But he must think I'm weird! Gahhh! Youngmin get a hold of yourself!!

"Th-thank y-you" I said in a weak but audiable voice. I fixed myself so that I was standing right on my own two feet. I took a step. Ow! I stumbled to the ground once more but the mysterious male caught me just in time once again. I looked at my ankle, the source of the uncomfort and tryed to move but it hurt like a .

"Did you hurt your ankle?" I heard the mysterious man say to me as I looked up at him.

"Nee. I think I sprained it. How clumsy of me." Aish!  How could I sprain my ankle on the first day of school?! He took out a cloth and started to wrap it around my ankle.

"Theres no room for two clumsy people on this campus." He smiled at me as he said this. "I'm afraid I'm the only one that is allowed to be clumsy here. In other words your not allowed." He finished wrapping my ankle while finishing his two sentences.

"There was really no need for you too bandage my ankle up." He looked at me with a hurt expression that shut me up.

"I wanted too. Please accept my kindness." I blushed.

"Kamsamnida~" I said backing down from the fight. He smiled happily at me.

"All Freshmen please report to the Gym! All freshmen please report to the gym!" I heard the loud speaker report through the static.

"Judging from your clothes, your a freshmen arn't you?" I heard the mysterious male say. Only then did I take into notice our clothes. He was wearing a red suit jacket and black dress pants. While I was only wearing simple clothing. Another thing I noticed was that he was wearing a name tag. It said "Lee Jinki (Onew)" Im guessing his stage name is Onew? And under his name tag there where three tick marks, wonder what that is? Gah! Youngmin back to planet earth!! >.<

"Nee I am. By any chance do you know where I can find the gym?"Instead of telling me he lifted me up bridal style and took me where I assumed to be the gym.

"Onew! Please put me down!" I gasped, being that I'm scared of heights this was hell. I saw a tint of red cross his cheeks but I thought that my eyes were playing tricks on me. Man this school year is gonna be a big one I know it! I wonder how Kwangmin's first day is going?

A/N: So that twins day is going pretty well!! Kekekeke since they are cute they are targets by the older males. xD let's see what happens next!! Kwangmin going to meet Key, Taemin, Ren and Minwoo soon so stay tuned!!! See ya!!