First... But hopefully not last...

Two Schools, Many Loves

 

Youngmin POV

"Bye...bye?" I waved as my brother was taken away. Huh? I wonder what's his problem? I wonder if Kwangie is going to be okay?

"Was it something I said?" Minwoo asked a slight look of guilt on his face. I looked at him and smiled.

"Nah! Don't worry Minwoo! I sure it wasn't you! And if it was... Then don't worry! Everyone makes mistakes!" I tried my best to cheer him up. He smiled the y smile of his.

"Thanks your the best Young." He told me patting my head.

"Hehe..." I giggled, enjoying his touch.

"What's this?" I looked at him and all of a sudden he's face was serious.

"W-wha-what is it?" I asked, scared, thinking of what it could be. A bug? Oh my god not a bug!!!

"Hold still..." I nodded. Minwoo moved in closer and closer. I was wondering what this had to do with everything but I stayed still never the less. Then I felt something wet and warm right next to the corner of my lips. I shivered and then realized what it was. Minwoo had his tongue right there!! A centimeter closer and it would be considered at kiss! I blushed madly as Minwoo returned to his original position, acting like nothing happened. I was still crimson as I watched him silently waiting for a answer.

"M-M-M-Minwoo?" I whispered but loud enough for him to hear.  He turned and faced me.

"Yes?" He asked nonchalantly. 'H-how can you be that calm after what you just did!' I asked myself.

"What did you do?" I asked. He smiled.

"You had some cream from the cake on your face so I took it off." Aigoo! I thought only stuff like that happened in dramas! They are so heart stopping in real life!

"With your tongue??" I stuttered.

"It would have been a waste if I had used a napkin." He reasoned. 'Are you serious! That's your reason!' I yelled in my mind, my face getting redder and redder with every passing minute.

"B-but-"

"I will not kiss you if you are not ready... I'm not the type of guy to steal someones first kiss." This made me flushed! I lifted my hand up to my lips. My body for some reason moved... "Besides If-" I cut him short when I wrapped my arms around his neck and placed my lips onto his. He was surprised but we both melted into our first and hopefully not our liast kiss... Kwangie is your date going as good as mine?

A/N: Short chapter but tell me if you liked it?? Won't update soon because of band camp so stay tuned! I promise I will update when I have time!

-LSV