Brotherly talk

Two Schools, Many Loves

Youngmin POV

Kwangie and I were walking home alone once we had said goodbye to our friends. We spent the time talking and just telling each other the more interesting things that happened that day. I got to the point were I told him that Onew had undressed me.  

"Bwaoh!?!?!" He did that?" I giggled.

"Yes. But don't worry nothing happened." Kwangmin did not have the brightest of faces as we continued our walk-n-talk. "Kwangie? Are you crushing on Onew hyung?" I looks at him.

"B-Bwaoh?!?! W-why would y-you say that?!"

"Well for starters you were really shocked when I told you he undressed me. Secondly I saw how you to we're a getting along! I'm not blind you know!" Kwangmin made a 'tisk' sound.

"You call that getting along?!?! I was ready to punch him!" I giggled.

"Kwangmin both you and I know that you aren't the easiest of people to fall in love with just anyone. Onew planted a small seed in your heart." I touched his chest where his heart was located. "From that seed will sprout love. Then, soon it will become the young tree of a special relationship. Then after... Boom! It becomes the  grown tree of something truly precious!" Kwangmin chuckled.

"Hyung you really are to poetic for your own good. I smiled.

"Ne~ Kamsamnida Kwangie." We spent some time in quiet until my phone beeped. I pulled it out and Kwangmin came over my shoulder to read along.

Hey beautiful~

-Minwoo

I giggled.

I thought I was going to text you first? Σ( ̄。 ̄ノ)ノ

-Youngmin

I giggled looking at the emoticon it was so cute looking.

I couldn't wait to speak to you~*3*

-Minwoo

I giggled again looking at the emoticon. It looked so cute and funny.

Well then wait! I'm walking so you'll just wait until I get home >:P

-Youngmin

So mean...ㅠ.ㅠ boohoo~

-Minwoo

I chuckled at the message and tucked my phone back in my pants. I looked at Kwangmin because he had said, well nothing really.

"Kwangmin whats wrong?"

Kwangmin POV

I looked at Youngmin and how he was laughing all happily. I guess you can call it jealousy... *sigh*

"Kwangmin what wrong?" I looked up.

"Really what to know?"

"Of course! Whats on your mind?"

"Well I guess I'm a little envious of your relationship with Minwoo hyung... I mean it looks like your really happy with him... And well you get all nice Minwoo hyung and I get Onew... It's not that hes not handsome it's just that... I don't know..." Youngmin nodded at my words.

"*sigh* Sometimes life gives you lemons Kwangie..."

"And you must make lemonade..." I cut in.

"Good! And that means..."

"I need to make the best out of every situation."

"There ya go! And that mean in your life you must..."

"Try to enjoy the time I have with Onew because something good will come out of it and I will never know what will happen until I try..." I sighed.

"Perfect! Couldn't have said it myself!" He hugged me and I smiled.

"Don't worry Kwangie! Things will make a turn for the best! I promise!" He smiled. I couldn't help but also smile back at him.

"Ne hyung." Not to long after we made it home.

A/N: I feel like this chapter was a little on the short side XD but I wrote it so comment XP and also I really like how this fanfic is going but it does not have many sub's so I was hoping maybe some of you that like it can subscribe because I think it's a shame that it doesn't have the number of subs that it deserves... So please and thank you!!!

-LSV

Link: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/230056