Nurse

Two Schools, Many Loves

Kwangmin POV

Onew walked me home that night... I have to admit it was one of the best dates I ever had. Youngmin had already gotten home but when I knocked on his door all you heard was steady breathing. I decided to let him sleep and ask him tomorrow how his first date with Minwoo went. I was falling asleep when my phone vibrated silently. I opened it up with a groan. It was a message from Onew.

Good Night, sleeping beauty, I hope to see you tomorrow... Sleep tight.

There was also a picture sent along with the message I opened it up and with a blush I smiled. It was us it was a picture that he had taken in secret. But it was a very nice picture... I looked extremely happy, the happiest I've been in a long time... Onew... What are you doing with my heart... With that last thought I fell asleep...

"Kwangmin! Your late!" I stirred in my sleep." KWANGMIN!"

"WHAT!!!!" I yelled a bit annoyed. I heard a load gasp.

"JO KWANGMIN! DO NOT DARE USE THAT TONE WITH ME!!" I heard my mother scream. I groaned and just entered my morning routine. Although I had to shorten everything due to the fact that both me and Youngmin were late. We both ran down stairs as Umma continued scolding us telling us how could we be late for the second day of school and such. Well you have to start bring late at some point, am I right?

"Well then mom... Well see you when we get back~!" I screamed dragging Youngmin with me running out the door clearly ignoring the rest of her nagging. I ran as fast as I could. With a tired Youngmin behind me. Surprisingly we got to the clearing in five minutes I waved good bye as we separated I ran all the way to my home room bearly beating the bell.

"And he's safe!" Aoora said as I entered the room. I chuckled. I looked around and saw Ren there he was giggling quietly to himself. I made my way over and sat next to him.

"Ren Annyong~" He made a small bow movement.

"Annyong. Did we happen to sleep in?" He asked me.

"Ah! Yeah..." We both laughed at my response.

"Okay! Okay!" We heard Aoora say trying to get our attention. "Today! We are going to be learning about S.M. Entertainment! The pros and cons of this entertainment company and well a little bit of history behind it..."

After class

"Kwangmin... Kwangmin!" I heard Ren scold me.

"What? I'm up!" I said as I spotted Ren right in front of me.

"You feel asleep at the last five minutes of class! Are you feeling well?" Now that I started to notice I was fairly warm. I tryed standing but... failed.

"Kwa-Kwangmin!" Ren exclaimed as he tried to keep me up. "Your obviously not feeling well! Your going to the nurse!" Ren tried his best to walk but as soon as we got to the hall way his poor feet gave out. I was expecting to have completely face planted the floor but nothing happened I didn't even hear thud. I looked up and saw...

"Onew?" He smiled down at me.

"Good thing I pasted through this hall way today? Huh?" Ren just puffed his cheeks.

"Yah! Kwangmin is not feel well! We have to get him to the nurse!" Onew scanned my face.

"Yeah... Ren all take him to the nurse."

"B-but!" Ren hesitated.

"Don't worry I'll take him he'll be fine." Onew comforted him. Ren sighed and gave me a hug before he left. I was starting to feel worse so I must look dead. Once Ren had left Onew helped me walk. It took some time but we got to the nurse. Normally you would expect a woman as a nurse but not in this school...

"Aigoo! What happened to him?" I man in his early thirties asked Onew.

"Kwangmin is not feeling well Minwoo-sshi" Minwoo? Haha. Just like Youngmin's Minwoo... Then everything turned black.

Onew POV

"Kya!" I heard Minwoo-sshi scream as Kwangmin became limp in my hands.

"Kwangmin? Kwangmin?!?!" I lightly tapped his face, getting no response.

"Hurry! Get him on the bed I'll do some checks!" I laid him there as Minwoo started his process of multiple tests. It didn't take long before he sighed.

"Wh-what's wrong with him?" Minwoo looked at me and smiled.

"Nothing to serious... Just fatigued... He seems to be full of emotions so that could be one reason why he suddenly became like this... Don't worry! I'm sure with some rest he will be perfectly fine! All he needs is a cool cloth over his forehead!" I sighed happy that there was no need to take him to the hospital.

"May I stay with him please?"

"Well the only way I could let you stay here was if you where in pain in any way~ wink wink." I chuckled.

"Argh!" I grabbed my stomach. "My stomach hurts so much!"

"Aigoo! Aigoo! Now you HAVE to stay!" I chuckled a bit but continued the act. I sat down right next to him and waited for him to open his eyes... My poor Kwangmin... Are you like this because of me? I'm sorry...

Kwangmin POV

I sat up and rubbed my eyes. I looked around and found myself in an unfamiliar room.

"Where am I?" I asked quietly. I felt something stir under me. I looked down and Onew was there sleeping on my lap. I giggled at his sleeping face. He looked so innocent... I unconsciously started to play with his hair. He smiled at the touch. I giggled while I continued the caressing touch.

"Omo! Your awake! How are you feeling Kwangmin?" I looked up and saw a man with red hair. I smiled.

"I'm fine." I looked around and pouted a bit. "...But where am I?" I asked him. He giggled at my question.

"The nurses office! Don't you remember? This young boy brought you here..." I thought for a second. I do remember Ren waking me up and seeing Onew but I don't remember coming here... Hmm maybe I was tired?

"Hmm... I don't..." I answered sincerely. He sighed.

"Oh well! You can stay here for the rest of the day but school will be out soon so I suggest waking him up first." I looked at the clock and gasped. 2:30?? Oh my god! Was I out that long?. "Oh right!" I looked up and saw a sandwich being thrown at me. I grabbed it before it hit my face. "Nice catch! You people slept through lunch so there! Eat up! It's not good to skip a meal you know~" He threw another one and I caught it before it hit Onew in the head. I smiled.

"Thank You...Mr....?"

"Ah... Don't say Mr... Just call me hyung or Minwoo!" I giggled.

"Ne! Hyung!" Minwoo smiled as he resumed his work. I shook Onew once when I heard Minwoo gasp loudly. I looked up and saw him practically trample a younger looking  male.

"Andy-ah!"

"Min-woo-hyung..." He said practically gasping from the strong hug hyung had him in.

"Andy~!" He squeled as he gave him multiple kisses on his cheek and neck. I blushed a bit to tell the truth.

"KYAAA!" I heard Andy scream his lungs out. It was so loud that Onew jumped scared. We both looked at the couple and saw that Andy  was just being hugged on the floor with hyung on top of him.

"Andy~ yah~" I heard Minwoo hyung chant happily. Onew looked at me and I just handed him his sandwich as we both ate looking at the entertainment.

"Minwoo!! Hyung!! Why must you always tackle me when I enter this room?!?!"

"Because your just too cute!

"Aish! Whatever! Just get me pain relievers." Minwoo got up.

"The principle again?" He asked in a more serious tone.

"Yeah... He's been having a lot of headaches lately."

"Maybe I'll go check up on him... Here!" Minwoo said handing him the pain reliever.

"Thanks..." Andy said leaving.

"Come back any time now cutie!" I heard Andy groan from the hallway. Onew and I were a bite away from finishing the sandwich when the school bell sounded signaling regular classes were over.

"Okay guys! You can leave now!" I bowed to him as I got up from the bed.

"Thank you for taking care of me." I smiled.

"Oh! No need for thanks! It's my job after all! Now you too shoo! I need to get paper work done! Come back if your sick!" He told us as he pushed Onew and I out of his room. I looked at Onew and just laughed as we started our walk home. I hope Youngmin isn't worried about me...

A/N: Sorry... I been so tired this week... I'm glad I updated tho~ /dead x.x