Jongkey

Two Schools, Many Loves

Kwangmin POV

 

As I ran I couldn't help but think who Youngmin's new friends were. We're they cutesy boys? Buff boys? Rockers? Guys that are In between? These thoughts of curiosity helped fuel  my run as I got to the clearing with a gasping close  behind me. He was practically on the floor gasping for air, I felt bad so I crouched next to him.

 

"Minwoo Hyung~ are you ok?" Without looking at me he gave me a ok sigh with his hand. Yay! He's ok! Soon Umma, Taemin and Ren joined us where we were and saw the half dead Minwoo on the floor.

 

"Yah!! Minwoo-ah get up! The floors are dirty!!" I heard Umma scold him. Minwoo struggling to get up stubbled on top of me. "Minwoo! Be careful!" I heard Key scream.

 

"Minwoo Hyung ~ your heavy get off please~" I told him weekly. Ren, Taemin and Key hurriedly pick him up from on top of me worried about me instead of Minwoo.

 

"Kwangie~ My son are you okay?" I nodded as I got up myself.

 

"Hurry Hyung!!!"  My ears perked up at the sound of a familiar voice in the distance. Without thinking I ran toward the voice picking up my pace not worrying that I was tired.

 

"Youngmin!" I yelled as I saw him coming out of the bushes with his new friends. He turned to me and we hugged on impact. Some guy that was being dragged by Youngie fell all clumsily. Cute!!! I was too busy hugging Youngmin that I didn't notice the flirt fest.

 

Jonghyun POV

 

Man that kid is fast! But we got here. I'm guessing the someone special was a dude? Whoa! What the hell! The look like clones!!! The only difference is that Youngmin is blond. Man I feel mind ed! I looked over to the other group of guys on the other side of the hugging copies. My oh my! Are they the prettiest bunch I ever seen!  I walked over to the feline eyed beauty that caught my attention.

 

"Juliette oh~" I sang in a  heavenly voice as I walked around the fairly taller beauty. He smiled as I sang to him. I just might have a chance with this cutie. "Hello there cutie~." I said as I took a hold of his hand.

 

"Your not that bad looking either shorty." Ouch that's cold. He chuckled looking at one of his friends. Argh! Arrow through the heart but I can play along.

 

"Come on babe don't be like that~" He thought for a second.

 

"I'll be nicer, but if I knew the name of the person I was talking to and if he would stop being so flirtatious not that I don't mind but I rather you be honest." He smiled. Cute. So he likes the nice and sweet guys, I can do that.

 

"Seems fair. My names Jonghyun. What yours?"

 

"hmmmm Kibum. But call me key." You the key to my heart Key. That's a cute name.

 

"Okay Key are you friends with Youngmin?" He furrowed his eyes.

 

"Youngmin? Who's Youngmin?" I pointed over to the blondie and his look alike.

 

"That's Youngmin."

 

"Oh the blond one?"

 

"Yep."

 

"Oh no I'm friends with the brunette one."

 

"Hmm." I thought. Well since I got the question out of my system maybe I can another approach to his heart? "Key enough about them lets talk about us." I told him grabbing a hold of his delicate hand. Key brought his other hand to his chin and thought.

 

"What do you have in mind, Jonghyun?" He asked cutely.

 

"Oh I don't know. A walk in the park? A movie? A cuddling session? You choose." Key blushed but quickly regained composer.

 

"A movie and a walk sounds nice..." Key said looking down at the floor. I think I tugged a heart string just now!!!!

 

"Tomorrow at six? For our walk around town and then to our movie." As Key nodded in approval I gave my cutest Dino smile ever. Key slightly blushed and look away. Key pull out his cellphone.

 

"Here my cellphone number." He said looking away blushing. I smiled and took out my cell as well. I add the unfamiliar numbers that I would soon memorize to a new contact.  

 

"This can't do! I need a contact picture for you!" Key was hesitant but he took my phone and took a quick selca. I was surprised after he gave it back because he looked beautiful. It was amazing how quick he took selcas!! I smiled as I closed my phone happy that a had a picture of the beautiful feline.

 

"A-Are you happy now?" Key asked acting cute and annoyed.

 

"Very."

 

"Humph!" Key said with a cute pout.

 

"I guess I'll see you tomorrow Key~" I smiled and waved as I walked away. He looked at me and hesitated until he waved back a tint of pink on his cheeks. Cute.

 

A/N: Well the last time I saw the poll it was jongkey and another couple tied but since I have experience writing jongkey before I dicided to get this one over with. So now here is another poll!! Dino pups and Immortals please vote for you favorite!