Things get complicated...

Will you be my make-up girl FOREVER?[UPDATED]

 

I looked at him and he looked back at me.I had to answer so I headed to the table where my cellphone was and checked the ID caller.It was Sooki.Oh, Sooki! I completely forgot about her.I answered and turned with my back at Minho.

“HANA MINHEE!!!! Where the heck are you? You’re stuck in the bathroom or what?” she yelled.

“Anyo Sooki! It’s....I am....It’s a little complicated.”

“Complicated? You got kidnapped or what?”

“Anyo! I’m in the make-up room.I’m busy!” I said that so fast.

“Mwuh rah goo? What did you say?You...make-up....room? SH...SHINee?”

I already imagined her shocked face.Damn you Lu I said once again in my mind.

In the mirror I saw Minho standing up and walking towards the table.He seemed...uncomfortable.Honestly I felt that way too.Something about him made me feel weird around him,and I felt like the temperature got higher with a few degrees in the room.

I took a deep breath and headed to the door.

“Yes Sooki,that’s right..” And I went out of the room closing the door behind me.

 

 

 

                                                                                          ***

 

 

 

As I was heading towards the table to pick up my cellphone too,she went out.I looked at the closed door,then down to the floor.My lack of experience with girls makes me look like a guy with no feelings,a cold hearted boy.I sighed turning my head and looking in the mirror.Why do I keep thinking about her?I was so amazed, I can’t even find the right word,by her that I even forgot to give her cellphone back to her when I picked it up from the floor.She must be thinking I’m one of those cocky celebrities.I usually don’t care about people say,but...here I am,wondering about what she may think about me.She’s a mystery to me....A mystery that somehow I’ll solve it.

“Hyung! Get readyyyyy!” Onew said while walking in with the others.

“Yeah....” I whispered.

After Jonghyun she walked inside too.This time not alone,she was with a girl.Her friend?

She went straight to the clothes and picked up for me a pair of jeans a t-shirt and a jacket.Taemin and Key were rehearsing some dance moves,while Onew and Jonghyun were joking around and acting like kids.

Then I turned my head back to Hana,laying my eyes on her.

“Don’t do anything wrong!” I said to myself in a whisper,that no one could hear me.

I was being watched.Hana’s friend caught me watching her.That’s bad.I felt uncomfortable and I looked down. Three seconds later someone came next to my chair.I recognized her by her black tight jeans.I played with a strand of hair.

“Ya! Taeminnie,how much do we have?” I asked.

I heared a laugh followed by his answer.

“ Twenty minutes Hyung!”

I prepared to say something else but she talked.

“Close your eyes.” she said.

My eyes?Why? And still,I did it.

“Great,now don’t move.”And I didn’t.

Except Key’s loud voice and Jongyung telling lame jokes there was silence.I felt her breath on my cheek and my heart went like‘BOOM”.Next thing I remember It was her body falling on mine,and my arms there again to catch her.I woke up on the floor, on top of her, with my hands on her s.And the look in her eyes wasn’t pleasure.It was.....anger!

 

 

___________________________________

Sorry if you find any writting mistakes.And I do my best for every chapter's photo.But I'm not so good at it....Comment me with suggestion or what you think.....Kisses