Christmas together...

Will you be my make-up girl FOREVER?[UPDATED]

Oh no! What I did...I looked down at the girl that was under me.I just touched her....s.

"I'm sorry...truly sorry"I mumbled and I stood up.

I heared Jonghyun's whistle and I gave him a "Shut the up!" look.Surprisingly he listened me.

I held out my hand for Hana being convinced she won't take it.I'm a fail.I always screw things up around girls.In the end she took my hand,still looking angry.

"I'm sorry..." I said again.

She just turned around and headed to the door.Her friend Sooki,followed her taking her bag and cellphone.Before closing the door behind her she looked at us.
"I'm sorry guys..." she said the closed the door.At that moment I really wanted to go after Hana,stop her and say I'm sorry and ask her to come back....but I couldn't.

Everyone in the room was quiet,an awkward silence.I talked first

"Guess there's no make-up for me today...." I took the clothes Hana prepared and headed to the door.

"Hyung!" Key and Onew asked.

"See you on the stage guys..." Then I closed the door behind me,hoping someday I'll see that girl again.

 

 

 

 

                                                                                                               ***

 

 

 

Two weeks later[23rd of December]

 

 

 

 

 

              I was holding the bags tight in my arms barely seeing where I was walking.I know I said to mom that I'll be fine with Christmas shopping,but I'm not.I lied.I should have brought Sooki with me.I know she still upset because we had to leave the concert two weeks ago,before it even started, because of what happened.

But,I...I embarrased myself in front of five celebrities and their crew.I passed out then I fell....and Minho touched my...s.

I feel horrible everytime I think about that,and believe me,that happend everyday.I'm a fail.I'm always like that around boys.I should just hide in my room and never get out from there.

I stopped in the middle of the road.Wait! Two weeks ago I didn't even cared about what people say or think about me,not to mention celebrities.They are paid to lie,to smile.Fake smiles...that's what they do! I shook my head,and started walking again down the road.

Tomorrow is Christmas Eve.I'm done with shopping.I'll probably spend the night with Sooki at her place or mine.Walking like that,being carefull not to drop the bags I saw a candy store.My little sister,Mae Ri will be so happy if I'll get some of her favourites,so I walked inside the shop.

Ten minutes later I walked outside in the cold winter air.I bought some of Mae Ri's favourite candies,strawberry and cherry flavour. I continued walking calculating in my mind the money I spent today and how long it will take me to get home,by walking.Then it started snowing.I looked up at the sky,smiling.Snow! Finally! I let a few snowflakes to touch my face.I love Christmas and the feeling it gives to me.So beautiful...And it would have been more beautiful if I wouldn't have dropped my candies bag.

There was candies everywhere.Now,how will I pick them up with all these heavy bags in my hands?I put the bags down carefully and began to pick up the candies.

"Appa! Appa! Candies!" a baby boy's voice yelled. I looked up and saw a little boy running in my direction with his hands up in the air and a smile on his face.He was so sweet.

"Want some little angel?" I smiled at him when he stopped in front of me.

"Yeah!"he nodded and reached for some candies.

"Yoogeun-ah! Yoogeun,wait for appa!" That must be his dad.I looked up to tell him everything's okay.But I was NOT prepared for what I saw.

It was him,the boy from the concert,Choi Minho in person.Remembering all I went through two weeks ago,I felt myself blushing.Why I had to drop the candies?Right here,right now.

I guess he reconized me back because he stopped and he was starring at me.I looked down at the ground.

"Candies! Candies!" the little boy was asking for.

I looked at him,thankfull he got my attention away from Minho.

"So...you're Yoogeun?I'll give you more candies if you tell me your name" I smiled.

He laughed and puffed his cheeks.Aw,he was so sweet.He came next to me and held out his hand.

"Yoogeun! Yoogeun....candies!" He pointed himself.

I gave him some candies,laughing at his aegyo and started picking up the others.I felt Minho approaching us then he started picking up the candies with me.

"Hello...." he said.

My cheeks turned into a bright red.I even forgot about the cold that was outside.

"Hello" I answered and stood up.

But I tripped on my bags and I was almost to fell when he wrapped his arms aroun my waist and hold me tight to his chest.

I closed my eyes,embarrased and held my breath.Too close,I was too close....and his perfume.

"Are you always this clumsy?" he asked.

I bet he was smiling.

"Yeah" I whispered and smiled.

Yoogeun was clapping his hands and eating candies.We both quickly took some distance and Minho gave my the bag with candies.

I looked up at him.

"Thanks"

He just smiled,his sweet charming smile.

"Neep some help?"

Christmas isn't today.Why would he help me? But I really needed some help,so I couldn't lie.

"Yeah.." I nodded.

I have never been so monosyllabic in my life.I was so embarrased and his presence made me feel......not good.

Then he took all my bags,and my hands were empty.I turned my head to Yoogeun and smiled.

"Wanna hold my hand handsome?"

Yoogeun gave me his hand and smiled.

"Where to?" Minho asked looking at me and Yoogeun.

"Follow me guys!" I smiled and began to walk.

 

Later in front of Hana's house

 

 

 

On the road home I found out that Yoogeun isn't his child or something like that.Minho told me about their show "Hello Baby" and how they had to take care of Yoogeun.After the ended they couldn't leave Yoogeun so they keep contact with him and sometimes take him over night to their appartment.That's so sweet of them.He told me that Yoogeun is spending their Christmas with them this year,since they have no schedule.

We stopped in front of my house.I was still snowing,and it got darker.

"So...here I live." I said.

" Nice house....with your parents?" he asked

"Oh no...well just mom,and my 4 years old sister...dad died when I was little"

"Oh....I'm sorry to hear that"

He seemed truly sorry.

"Its okay...." I answered.

I turned to Yoogeun who was still holding my hand and kissed his cheek.

"Thanks little angel for coming home with me!"

"Say "with pleasure" Yoogeun!" Minho chuckled.

Yoogeun smiled again and let go of my hand,heading to Minho.I took the bags from him.

"Bye!" I said.

He nodded.

"Bye!" Then he smiled.I wasn't sure if his cheeks are red or not.

I turned around and opened the gate.I had just two steps until the door when he called my name.

"Hana?"

I turned around and looked at him.
"Yes?" I answered.

"Will you....I mean....I wanna make it up to you about what happened two weeks ago....so..." he looked down at Yoogeun who spoke.

"Christmas with us noona! Pwease?"

"Noona?'' I chuckled.

"Spend Christmas Eve with us!" Minho asked.

I looked down bitting my lip and thought at the invitation for a second.

"Why not?" I smiled. I'd love to."

The grin that appeared on Minho's face made me smile.He waved and started walking.

"See you tomorrow then!"

"Tomorrow." I nodded. Before they dissapeared after the corner of the house I swear I heared Minho saying "High-five Yoogeun,I'm happy that Hana will spend Christmas Eve with us."

__________________________________

So sorry if there are any writting mystakes.But I wrote this chapter,and by mistake my cousine deleted all before I posted it.So I lost my entire work.Had to wrote all this again. Comment and Subscribe please! Thanks ^^

And thanks so much >>>>

winterprincess   for creating my chapter image.Kamsamnida! Kisses