Wrong Girl

Will you be my make-up girl FOREVER?[UPDATED]

I took my purse and headed to the bathroom,leaving Sookie all alone,taking pictures.I looked down at my badge,and smirked.Since I have backstage access I might take a look,then come back to Sooki.I looked around.The huge hallaway in front of me was populated with people.Everybody talking,screaming,asking for something or looking for someone,but no one cared about my presence there.

"Bathroom...where is the bathroom?" I kept telling myself.

Holding my purse tight I kept walking until I saw a sign that says "Bathrooms to the right". Right then my cellphone made a sound. I took it out from my purse.

"Damn you low battery!" I whispered, running fast in bathroom's direction,to the right until I hit something hard.My cellphone flew away from my hand,down on the floor,into pieces,and I woke up on the floor too.

"Are you okay? Can I help you?" a strong and very manly voice said.

I felt so bad that I couldn't even look up at him.I was just starring at his shoes,then to my cellphone,then back at his shoes.

"I'm fine!" I answered reaching for my phone,now into pieces.He did the same thing,only faster,leaving me with my hand in the air.

"I said I'm fine." I mumbled and tried to stand up.I finally made some courage and looked at him. He was.......Damn,I'm speechless!

His "I'm sorry!" was so slow said that I could barely hear him.I nodded again and went with my fingers through my hair.I usually do that when I'm nervous.Then....he smiled sweetly and...left.

That was....weird.I shruged and continued walking when I finally saw the bathroom door.Relieved, I went in.While I was washing my hands I looked around.All seemed so new.Then I heard someone talking,Two female voices.

" I heared they redecorated the bathroom just for today's concert.This music stars don't like any type of bathrooms."

" That's so true....Gosh,when people love you,and you make money from that....and you can ask for favors like this...a new bathroom, life's great."

Suddenly two doors opened and the ladies came next to me,washing their hands.I pulled out my mascara and my lipstick.

The ladies stopped and they were starring at each other.

"Soo Jae? Did the make-up & clothing lady come?" asked the blonde one.

"No....." the other said.

I caught the direction they were looking.My badge.I woke up suddenly grabbed by their hands and dragged out of the bathroom.

Oh no! Oh no! I kept telling myself,They caught me.They realized I'm not allowed in here.Oh damn you Lu!

Those two ladies were talking so fast,that I couldn't understand them.They suddenly stopped in front of a door and opened it,pushing me inside.

"Make-up & clothing girl is here!" they said at unison.

At first I saw five boys around a table with chicken in some boxesThey were eating and talking.And one of them was holding something blue in his hand.....my phone!!!! I swallowed and suddenly realized what the ladies said.Then...things turned black and the last thing I felt was two hands catching me.

___________________________________________________________

I'll update soon again.Tomorrow maybe.It's 11pm and I'm so sleepy....Hope you'll like it! Comment & Subscribe.Tell me what's good or bad. Or suggestions! I'd love to hear from you what you think! ^^