Pain hunts us all...

Will you be my make-up girl FOREVER?[UPDATED]

I spent the next 2 hours dancing.It was 12:30 am when I stopped and layed on the floor.I was in pain.With my entire body.Maybe I was wrong coming here.Maybe I should have stayed home and go get some sleep.But no…I had to come here and let it all out.I convinced myself I’ll be okay.It hurts because I wasn’t used to dance this much without stopping.I spotted some bottles with water on the table in the other side of the room and I got up to get one because the thirst was killing me.I drank the water in 2 seconds and threw the bottle away while curling up on the floor.I was breathing heavily and my throat felt like it was burning.

The sound of my ringtone startled me.It must be Sooki or one of the girls.Without checking the caller’s ID I put it on my pocket.I took my hoodie and had a quick look around the practice room before switching off the lights and closing the door behind me.I didn’t wanted to go back to the dorm yet.

I had in my mind a perfect place where I should go.But before I had to leave the building without Shindong seeing me.Maybe I was mean, but I really didn’t wanted to ruin his night with my bad mood.I crossed the hallway carefully with my steps.I was glad I didn’t took my high heels.Once I passed the door of the room Shindong went in I hurried my steps and ran down the stairs,to the first floor.The two security men were still there and I answered their goodbye with a low voice.

I felt relieved once I was in the warm summer air.The moon was shining so beautiful and I sighed.I checked my pockets fror money,glad that I took my wallet with me.The neighborhood I was living with my mom was at 40 minutes walking from here,so I decided to take a cab.I lifted my hand and soon one stopped.I went inside,closing the door.

“To Apgujeong-dong….please” I said looking at the empty streets.

Later the cab stopped 3 houses away from mine.I payed to the man and got out.I put my hands inside my pocket and began to walk.The lights were off.My mom and sister were sleeping.I shouldn’t wake them up I told to myself and turned back on the way I came.

Two streets away there’s a little café where they also serve food and alcohol.I was heading there.As soon as I walked in I felt like home.I used to come there a lot with my highschool friends and Sooki.We spent hours and hours laughing,eating and drinking.I went at the table we used to stay everytime we were there.I let out a sigh remembering all those times,times that weren’t so long ago but seemed like.I ordered as usual.

Soju and black noodles.I felt again like a highschool girl.I looked a the soju and smiled.He’s gonna be my friend tonight.

 

 

 

~TRIXX’s dorm~

 

The girls were on the couch into the living room.Their manager was sleeping.They succeded to trick him that Hana’s sleeping in her bed by putting pillows under the blanket.They were in trouble.It was 2 am and Hana still hasn’t arrived back at the dorm.

“Where is she?????” Byul yelled but quickly covered realizing she might wake up Yoonsok.

“SHHHH!” Sooki said giving her a mad look.

“She doesn’t answer.Her cellphone is off.”Jini sighed.”It’s like 10000th time I try to call her!”

“That’s not our Hana!”Sooki whispered.”I know here since…forever and I’m sure something bad happened if she doing this.But what happened?”


Short Update ^^ Hope ya'll like it.