Take it as it comes...

Will you be my make-up girl FOREVER?[UPDATED]

A few months later…

 

 

Hiding my feelings that began to develop was the best thing I did.From the start I was sure that it’s the best.The love that I was started to dream at was impossible,the things I began to feel were not good.Leaving love behind,our friendship grew.These days we do nothing without eachother.It all started after the concert in Japan,after New Year.I still don’t know how happened,but I realized that I just can’t live without Minho.In his without schedule days there was always me and him,sometimes me,Sooki and him.Onew,Key and Jonghyun sometimes were joining us too.

We had our of talks,non-sense talks that we both loved.But the best moment was the moment when he hugged me and whispered:

“Bestfriends…..Forever!” and then we began to make fun of all this by calling each other “Hyung!”

The shock came when after hearing me singing while cooking in one of his free days, and making me singing over and over again,even in front of the others,he went to SM Entertainment and had a talk with several people about my “goddess voice”.

Three days later I got a call from SM Entertainment’s head telling me that I have a meeting planned the next day at 2 pm sharp.

Then was when I exploded.I was at SHINee’s apartment.

 

“SM Entertainment Minho?????What has my person to do with SM Entertainment?” I yelled having 3 pairs of eyes on me.

Minho stood up and walked to me,while Sooki gave Key a “What’s going on?” look.

“All this….has an explanation.” He grimaced and looked at me.

“Explanation? I’m….huh….confused.You better say what’s going on.” I said giving him an angry look.

After a few seconds that were like 10 minutes Key stoop up taking Sooki’s hand,and left the room.I watched them leaving and sat on the couch with a sigh.

Why SM Entertainment contacted me?First,I never looked for them and two,I’m nobody.

Minho sat next to me and placed his hand around my shoulders.

“I contacted them…”

It fell like a bomb.

“You…” was all I could say.

It was good that I’m a person who takes things with calm and I took a deep breath,relaxing my shoulders.

“Why?” I asked closing my eyes.

His answer was quick.

“Because I think you’re a great singer and if I won’t do something your talent will be wasted and nobody will see it.”

“Minho…I told you twice I want to do it by myself,not with the help of someone from inside.”

He sighed.

“I know…and that’s why I did it.Because I knew you will never do it.”

At this part I had to agree with him.I would have never done it.I would have just stayed like this.Minho the start,I his bestfriend.And deep inside I knew that being a singer its what I want the most.

I looked at him,processing the whole things,still amazed.

“How?” I asked.

He smiled,beautiful as always and chuckled.

“Recorded you singing.Remember two weeks ago when I told you I won’t come to see you until you won’t sing me something through the phone?”

“Yes,I do remember.”

“ I recorded it and showed it later at SME.”

I looked at him and bursted out in laugh.

“They sure said it’s horrible.Aw,now I’m embarrassed.”I said still laughing.

“You think?They wouldn’t have call you if you would have been bad at singing.”

I smiled,accepting the fate.Tomorrow I’m meeting the people who have my future in their hands.

Minho ruffled my hair and smiled.

“Now get up.We’ll have guests.”

“Guests?Who?” I asked fixing my hair back.

Minho stopped in the door and turned his head to me.

“Hongki,Heechul,Eunhyuk,Yesung,Leeteuk and Donghae.”

I immediately put on a huge grin on my face and followed Minho.

“No way.Really?”

“Yeah.We’re going to have dinner since we all are without schedule.Half of “Choco Balls” will be here.

I began to laugh at the thought of “Choco Ball” reunited.

Key,Sooki,Taemin and Onew were in the kitchen,drinking Cola and chatting.Jonghyun was out tonight,he was meeting Se Kyung.

“What’s up?” Onew grinned looking at us.

“Did you talked?” Sooki asked.

“Don’t be to harsh on Minho,Hana” Key smiled.

Taemin handed me a Cola and sat back down at the table.
”Thanks” I said and bowed.

“Aniyo….Things are all cleared now.” I smiled taking a seat next to Sooki.

Minho nodded and looked at the others.

“We’re going to SME tomorrow.”

Everybody clapped and whistled.

“ A new star to be borned.” Key yelled.

“Ya…wait,don’t get to excited..” I chuckled.

They all laughed and we started talking about non-sense and preparing the dinner.

 

_______________________________________________________

As you see,I went to the part where things get interesting.Take a look at chapter 9 to see what's going to happen next. I put a little "part" of what's going to happen.

Comment & Subscribe

Btw,I love you all,my subscribers and silent readers.Kekekeke

Thanks <3 Muffin