Through the phone...

Will you be my make-up girl FOREVER?[UPDATED]

Hana’s P.O.V

 

 

The last days passed and I tried not to think much at Minho and the day I spent with them.But Sooki was all excited the next day when she came over.I didn’t even woke up properly and she was standing there,on the bed next to me.

“Morning sunshine! You do look better.What did they do with you?” she chuckled.

I grabbed the pillowed and hit her.

“Go away.I need sleep.”

I let my head fall back,enjoying the last seconds of sleep.With Sooki there,no sleep.She got on top of me and started shaking me.

“Tell me...”

“Aigoo!” I pulled her off and looked at her.

“Curious?It was....awesome!” I sticked my tongue out at her.

“We sang,we danced and fooled around....we ate a lot.It was fun.” But I sighed.

“How can you sigh after a day like that?”

“Guess it was the first and the last.” I mumbled.

“What do you mean?”

“They have schedule...Minho said I’ll probably get to see him again after New Year.”

Sooki laughed.

“You should be happy my love.You got the chance to spend Christmas with SHINee”

I looked down,then back at her.

“You know Sookie...I don’t see them like that,at all.They’re so...normal.”

“Not a fangirl,I know that.”

Sooki smiled and placed her hand on mine.

“Great,they don’t like crazy fangirls....like me.” she sighed.

“Aw,don’t be like that.You know that’s not true” I hugged her and my mind flew back to Minho and his look when I left with the taxi.

 

                                                                   ***

 

Hana’s P.O.V

 

 

 

No call.I was silly to think I’d get a call from him.I placed my phone down and turned to Sooki.Three hours and this year will be gone.

She laughed and started to fool around.It’s just me,Sooki,popcorn and some good movies tonight.That’s how I’ll go into the New Year.

“You know,it’s good that your mom and dad left and we have the house just for us.”

“Neh” Sooki nodded grabbing  a bag of popcorn.

“How about Titanic now?”

“You’re joking right?You know I’ll cry like crazy.” I laughed playing with my bracelet.

“Crying is good,you know?”

“Yeah,right.” I kept laughing.

She made a funny face at me and pulled out the CD.I found myself watching Titanic for the 5th time and I put on a serious face take a sneak glance at my cellphone.

 

 

Key’s P.O.V

 

Really? Not even a call for Hana? I made a grimace towards Minho,who was at make-up,to get ready for the New Year’s concert.Glad he didn’t saw me and put his cellphone into my pocket and headed to the door.

“Be right back.” I said,looking at Onew.

“Hyung,where are you going?” Jonghyun asked.

“Bathroom.” I said closing the door behing me.

Right after the corner and pulled out the cellphone and looked at the clock,then dialed Hana’s number.It was 11pm. She would probably pick up.I really hope she would.

It rang once,twice and I heared Hana’s voice through the phone.

“Yeoboseyo?”

“Hana? It’s me,Key Umma.”

“Oh! Key?”

She sounded like she didn’t expected to be me at the phone.

“Yeah!” I smiled.

“I know this is Minho’s number,but I was wondering how have you been since Christmas?”

I could hear a “BOOM,ZANG,BANG” then silence.Maybe she was busy.

“Oh I was great.I had fun then.”

“I’m glad.Right now we’re getting ready for the concert.The boys are at make-up.”

She laughed,he sweet laugh filling the silence around me.How could Minho not call her?

“Make-up huh?I remembered about how I met you guys and I...feel embarased.”

I laughed too and shook my head.

“Well that was funny.”

“Indeed.I wish you guys goodluck with your performance today.And...a Happy New Year!”

I heared steps and turned around.
“My cellphone?Has anyone seen it?”

TROUBLE.That’s Minho. I turned around and began walking.Too late.

“Happy New Year to you too Hana!” I smiled.

Minho’s face turned red when he heared Hana’s name.

“Key......Hana?” he whispered.
“My cellphone....!”

I gave him a look “Why didn’t you called her yet?” and shook my head.

“There’s someone who wants to talk to you Hana.” I said grabbing Minho’s hand.
“R-Really? Who?” she almost whispered.

I placed Minho’s hand on the phone and he took it to his ear.

“H-Hello?”

I pointed him with my finger and whispered.

“Don’t hurry!We have time” and I made my way back to the make-up room.

 

 

Hana's P.O.V

 

I frowned when I heared Minho's voice in the cellphone.I already imagined Key's smirk as he handed the cellphone to Minho.

"Hello.." I hesitated.

There was an awkward silence that Minho broke first.

"How are you?Having fun these last hours of this year?"

Sooki was jumping up and down in front of  me making me signes with her hands.I throwed a pillow at her to make her stay quiet.

I was acting like a child.It's just a phone call from Key...and Minho.

"Yeah!" I lied. "You?"

"Ah,well...I'm here,waiting to get on stage.You know..."

"Yeah..I know,well...have fun.I'm not there so take care with the make-up" I laughed.

He laughed too.

"I will,I promise.You too have fun..and an early Happy New Year!"

"Happy New Year to you too"

"I'll see you soon when I'm back to Seoul right?"

That was a question I admitt I really wanted to hear.

"Of course,can't wait to know more about how was in Japan."

His sweet laugh filled the air again and I smiled.

"Sure.I'll tell you everything.I gotta go now..."

"Bye...Take care!!"

"You too Hana!"

After I closed the phone I felt weird,but that "Happy New Year" and "Take care"  made me feel better.I must keep working at the "my heart" part.If I succed at that I'll be just fine.Then I realized something.As long as I stop my heart going crazy around him I'll be great.The lyrics of a song came in my mind.

"Friends....always friends....Just friends..."

I looked at the quiet Sooki next to me.She was dying to know everything...so I told her...the truth,and we spent the night watching movies.

 

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Comment & Subscribe^^