A SHINee Christmas...

Will you be my make-up girl FOREVER?[UPDATED]

"Hot!Hot!"

I placed the cup with hot tea on the table in our living room and headed to the window.It's still snowing and everything outside is white.Because Yoogeun liked the candies Hana gave him so much, this morning I drove to that shop and bought some more,hoping I'll get to see her again,before tonight when everyone will be here,and I won't have some time alone with her.I sighed watching the snowflakes falling with my mind atHana...

"Appa! Appa!" Yoogeun grabbed my pants.I looked down at him and smiled.

"Wanna take you in my arms and watch the snow Yoogeun-ah?" I started to make aegyo to him,and he responded back to me,doing the same.I picked him up in my arms,and he wrapped his arms around my neck with a smile on his face.

"Ppo- ppo? Give appa a kiss" I laughed looking at him.

Instead of a kiss he started to my face.My funny mimics made him laugh and just after my face he gave me a sweet kiss.

"YA! Hyung....I'm jealous!" Key laughed entering the room.

I placed Yoogeun down and smiled.

"Go play with Key Umma! IAre Jonghyun and Taemin back yet?" I took my cup with tea,not so hot anymore and sat down the couch.

Key picked Yoogeun and sat on the floor,and started playing with him.

"Anyo...They'll be back just in one or two hours.And they'll pick Onew on their way back from SME.All we have to do is wait for them to come and start cooking and decorating."

"Yeah....Key?" I hesitated a little.

"You know you asked me last night why I was late,when I came back from walking with Yoogeun..."

He looked up at me,while Yoogeun was jumping around him singing a song.

"Yeah...and you told me you had fun with Yoogeun,just you two alone"

"I found her....that's why I was late."

Key was confussed at first.I saw it on his face.

"Her?...her?" he stood up leaving Yoogeun to play alone and came next to me.

I nodded smiling and told him what happened.

"Minho?Minho asking a girl to spend Christmas with him.Omo,you used Yoogeun and his sweetness to make her say yes!!!" Key laughed.

"Flaming Charisma Minho likes a girl!!!!" Key stood up and started to dance around the room,followed by Yoogeun.

He stopped in front of me and looked deep in my eyes.

"Let's make a SHINee Christmas for this girl that's coming tonight here.........."

Jonghyun,Onew and Taemin stopped in the door looking at us.

"Girl?What girl?" all three of them asked.

So,I had to tell them the story again from the beginning.