Christmas memories

Will you be my make-up girl FOREVER?[UPDATED]

Before you start reading,here’s a little view of what will happen later in my story.Enjoy it! ^^

 

It was the time.I could hear our fans screaming and yelling for us.I finally understood how Minho and the boys must feel on stage.Hearing your name called so many times by so many people.It feels great indeed.I felt the adrenaline through my body.All I wanted is to go on stage and go wild in front of my fans.Yes,my fans,screaming my name,our name. “TRIXX”. I looked back at my girls and smiled.

“They’re here Hana!” Sooki said looking at me.

I nodded and looked back at her.

“It seems SHE wants war and brought all her dolls here.So girls....Hwaiting!” I smiled and felt a hand touching my waist.It was Minho.

“Ready princess?” he smirked.

I laughed and kissed his cheek.

“I am...I am! I placed my finger on his chest. Get ready for our performance together!”

He hugged me tight and held me close for a while.I burried my face into his neck and smiled.With Minho next to me everything’s gonna be...

 

 

 

 

 

 

Onew’s P.O.V

 

 

“Truth or dare,hyung? I asked Minho laughing.

Key stood up from the couch and went for more juice.

“Not now! He laughed.Yoogeun’s here.”

“We’re not gonna do bad things” I smiled.

“Oh,by the way.I forgot something!” Hana slapped her head and ran to the kitchen.

She’s so funny and adorable.

She came back with a present.Like a Christmas present.

“For us?” all four asked looking at her.Key came back with the juice and sat down next to me.

“You wish!” she smirked. “It’s for Yoogeun!”

Like reading Hana’s mind Yoogeun came to her and sat down in front of her.Hana gave him the present and we all watched them two to see Yoogeun reaction.

He quickly opened it to reveal a red racing car with a remote.Yoogeun put on his face a huge grin and started clapping his hands in excitment.

“You like it?” Hana asked.

“Yes!” he smiled even more unpacking the car.

“How do you say Yoogeun?” Minho chuckled.

“Thank you!”

“My pleasure Yoogeun-ah!”

She helped Yoogeun with the car and both began to play.

I realized that all five of us were looking at them and smiling.

“She should have been the one-day mom –that Taemin forgot to bring- in Hello Baby!” Key whispered.

“Sorry! I just...”

“It’s okay Taemin!” Key smiled.”And anyway,back then we didn’t even knew her.”

Minho was totally dreaming.I placed my hand in front of his eyes.No reaction.

5...4...3...2....1.He hit my hand,removing it so he can see Hana better.

We all began to laugh loudly and Hana turned around looking at us,then at Minho.

 

 

 

Hana’s P.O.V

 

 

Playing with Yoogeun was fun.I heared the boys laughing and I turned around looking at them.My eyes stopped on Minho.He was looking back at me,smiling.I couldn’t help and smiled back.He was a true gentleman.

“What’s that funny?” I blushed a little.

“Oh no....It’s just Onew....again” Key laughed.

“Come to umma!” he winked.

I laughed loudly at his words.They’re...different when they’re at home.So free and funny.Spending time with them is great I can say.This is how a few hours with them totally changed my opinion about them.I joined their talk and soon Yoogeun fell asleep on the couch with the car in his arms.

Minho and I stood up and walked to him.

“I can do it!” I smiled.

“I’ll help you.”

“No,really it’s okay...I’m used with my little sister.You just tell me where to take him.”

“My bed” Minho pointed the door to their room.

I slowly picked up Yoogeun and headed to their room followed by Minho.

Honestly that felt weird,not in the bad way.Having a child in my arms,carrying him to the bed,followed by...Minho was weird.Especially “Minho” part.As soon as I am alone with him I get embarrased.

Minho opened the door and I put down carefully Yoogeun,on Minho’s bed,covering him with a blanket.I watched him and smiled.

“He must have been tired”

Minho nodded.

“It’s 11 pm already.Sleep time for him was 2 hours ago.But he had so much fun with the toy you gave him.”

I headed to the door and closed the light.

“I couldn’t come with my empty hands.” I smiled placing a strand of my hair behind my ear.

“Thanks!” he smiled,putting his hands inside his pockets.

“I thank you! For asking me to come.I had so much fun.”

We both entered the room and sat down.The Christmas cake I brought was on the table.

“Let’s eat” Taemin demanded.”Cake.......cake! MMM!”

“Chicken!!! I want chicken!”

Onew. I laughed and looked at him.

“You just had chicken!”

“I want more!” he smirked.

“Eat cake!” I said giving his plate with the piece of cake.

Time went by very fast and it was time for me to go home.

“Don’t!!!!” Key pouted.

“Yeah! Stay!” Taemin said.

“We have no schedule tomorrow”

“I can’t guys...I...can’t!” I looked at all of them.

“It’s already 2 am.I’ll call a taxi and go home.”

In the end they agreed that it’s the best. I took my bag and kissed Key,Jonghyun,Taemin and Onew’s cheek and hugged them. “I’ll come down with you!” Minho whispered while taking my coat on.I nodded and waved at the boys.

“See you soon!” they smiled and waved back.Minho closed the door behind him and we both went into the elevator.

“We have concerts on New Year and then we’ll be in Japan.”Minho said not looking at me.

“Oh really? That’s great.That means you guys will be busy”

“Oh well...it will be hard to see you often these days.We’ll be free only after the New Year.And tomorrow we have to take Yoogeun back too.”

“That’s sad.” I smiled turning my head to him.”He’s so adorable.He’s filling the house with his laugh.”

Minho chuckled.
“That’s very true.You must know it even better since you have a little sister.”

I smiled at him and nodded when the door opened and we came out from the elevator.The taxi was in front of the building waiting for me.

I stopped next to the car and turned next to him.He was looking down then he lifted his head.My eyes were looking into his.

“I’ll see you again soon.” I whispered.

I don’t know why I whispered....It was hard to swallow looking into his eyes.

“Yeah....He smiled. I...can I have you’re number...so I can call,to meet...to meet you”

I chuckled at his embarrasement and blushed.

He handed me his cellphone.I took it and wrote my number.

“Honestly I was convinced that I won’t come here tonight.Because I didn’t had your address or number.Then I saw Key at my door.”

“I helped you. Remember? I knew where you were living and sent Key.”

“I should probably go...The cab driver is waiting.”

He nodded and opened the door for me.

“Yeah..”

I got inside the taxi and looked up at him.

“Sweet Dreams and Merry Christmas!”

“Sweet Dreams and Merry Christmas to you too Minho!” I waved and he closed the door.

On the way home I kept thinking at him and the night with the boys.And Yoogeun.I closed my eyes and smiled.

I tried not to show it,but the fact that I came at their place tonight made me happy.They’re great boys and funny.Later,in my room after I changed myself into my pijamas and got into my bed, memories of that night kept coming in front of my eyes when I fell asleep.