Hey Juliet!

Will you be my make-up girl FOREVER?[UPDATED]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tsdk21frXco Listened to this when I wrote this chapter

______________________________________________________________________________

 

 

Whoa! You’re spending Christmas in SHINee’s apartment?”

Sooki was still in shock.Standing on the bed like that,looking at me....well through me was weird.

“How comes that I,a HUGE fan of SHINee, AND Onew,I never got that chance?!”

I looked down.Maybe Minho is just a playboy.Maybe all he wants is fun.No! No,he doesn’t look like a bad guy.That can’t be.

But the truth is that yeah,this Christmas I’ll be with them,in their apartment.

“Oh,no!” Just now I realized what is happening.

“Sooki!!! What should I do?”

“You?Pff! What should I do? I’ll be alone this Christmas,well I’ll be dragged by my family at country to visit my grandparents.”

I came and sat next to her.She turned her head to me and smiled.

“Look,this chance is one in a million.Go,have fun,act normal,which you can do,cause you’re NOT a fangirl like me.Then,tell me everything.Oh,and ask Onew to give you something for me!! Please?”

“Oh no,not puppy eyes Sooki!” I tried to put on a serious face.I failed.

“I’ll try okay....I don’t promise anything.Maybe....maybe I can do something so you can come too!” I said.

“NO! Hana,he invited you.So you’ll go,just you.Maybe there will be another chances for me.But...this is your day.”

She smiled and I knew I am the luckiest girl in the world to have her as her bestfriend.

“Oh,and take a photo of Onew’s bed.”

“Ya! You ert!” I laughed.

She winked and pulled me up.

“Let’s find you something to wear tonight.”

“This is gonna be...interesting” I mumbled following her to her closet.

 

 

 

 

_____________________________LATER____________________________________

 

 

“White! Thanks god I convinced Sooki that I look better in white,than that red dress she wanted me to wear.That dress looked....very provocative.I’m going to see Minho as a friend,not to seduce him,for godness sake.Or......no! You can’t see Minho as a man, Hana!

 I looked at myself in the mirror.White pants,black & white blouse.That’s decent and it looks good on me.Now all I had to do get Yoogeun’s present and wrap it up to give him a Christmas gift.

As minutes went by is got more and more nervous.How I’m gonna get at his apartment?I don’t have his number...oh no! How could I forgot like this.I should have asked him last night where do we meet.

I burried my face in the pillow and sighed.

“Hana! I’m leaving with you sister at your aunt okay?” mom yelled from downstairs.” Take care after you leave,close the door and come back safe. Okay?”

I smiled at mom’s word and ran downstairs to say goodbye.Mae Ri was holding tight her teddy bear when I picked her up and kissed her cheek.

“Have fun okay?” I said to both of them.Mom hugged me and went outside to the car.I stood there waving at them,until the car dissapeared after the corner of the street.

It was cold and it started snowing again.I was about to get inside and undress myself when a white minivan stopped in front of the house.At first I thought it came to the woman that lives across the street,but a young guy came out and looked around.

“Number 25! This is it!”.

25? That’s my house.

Then he noticed me standing in the door and smiled.He has the brightest smile I’ve ever seen.

“Ha....na?” he asked.

What is this? How comes he knows my name.

He seemed so familiar to me......Where have I...OH! I know where I saw him.

“Key?”

“The Diva in person honey! Minho asked me to pick you up.”

“Come inside! People might recognize you!” I said.

He closed the door and followed me inside of the house.

I was in shock.

“You ready?” he smirked.

“Ye...yeah.” I whispered.

“Nice house”

“Thanks....”

He acted so normal,like he knew me forever.I took my jacket and my bag,and the Christmas cake I bought.

“I’m ready.”

“Great.” he smiled and opened the door for me.

“The others are at the apartment preparing the last things,and I offered myself to come and pick you up.I didn’t let Minho.” he said it in such a mean tone that I couldn’t help myself and laughed.

“By the way nice to meet you Hana!Officially now because.....the concert was...”

I blushed.

“Yeah...I’m sorry for making you guys have such a hard time.”

“It’s okay,we already forgot.” He winked and got inside the car.I looked at him,and did the same.

“This night is gonna be great!” I thought.Yeah,it will be.

After 30 minutes we were in front of the apartment.Key opened the door of the car for me and pointed the huge building in front of us.

“And this is where we live.” he said.

I looked up at the building.

“Nice...Really nice!” I smiled and took the bag with Yoogeun’s present from the car.

“And this is....”
“For Yoogeun.I couldn’t come with my hands empty.He’s just adorable.”

Key chuckled and waved at the man into the minivan,then he left.It was already getting dark and it was cold.

“Let’s go inside.” he smiled and started walking.

I followed him thinking that Key was nothing.I really felt comfortable next to him,but what about the others?Will I be able to act the same,to act normal?Especially with Minho being there?  I sighed.I’ll focus more on Yoogeun and everything will be fine.The elevator’s door opened and Key and I got inside.While we were on our way up to they apartment he turned to me and places his hands on my shoulders.

“Look, you don’t have to feel uncomfortable.Forget we’re singers.At home we like to think we’re normal,okay?”

I smiled and nodded.I like Key already.Then the door opened and revealed the door to the apartment.As I walked in the smell of cooked food hit me.

“Smells so good!” I said.

“It really does! Key winked.You’ll see what we prepared.”

Taemin’s head appeared from behind the wall and smiled.

“Hana?”

I tooking off my shoes when he called my name and I looked up at him.

“Yes.I’m Hana.”I smiled.

“Hyung!Leave the knife.”Taemin yelled and came to me. Hana’s here.”

I walked into the kitchen with my bags and the Cristmas cake.Everyone was there.

Jonghyun was washing the dishes,Taemin was cutting some carrots and Minho was helping Yoogeun eat his yoghurt.I looked at them and smiled.Being a dad fits perfectly to Minho.At Taemin’s words he looked up and saw me.

All the eyes were on me,and I felt weird.Everyone was so nice and I blushed a little.Ten minutes later I was already feeling like home.

“Umma!”Yoogeun was running around me with his toy in his hands.

“Umma? Umma?” I laughed putting the cake into the fridge and picking up Yoogeun.

“How’s my favourite boy?” I smiled.

“Good..I play with the toy!”He said focused on the Spider-Man in his hands.I placed him back down and got back to the boys.

“What should I do to help?” I asked.

“Nothing!” they all said.I laughed making my way to Onew who was trying decorate a plate.

“I’ll do it!” I smiled and he backed up.

“Thank you!I’m really not good at it”.

I could feel Minho’s eyes on me.He was next to me washing a bowl.I barely had the chance to speak with him because question after question came from the other boys.Minho took the bowl with rice from my hand.I wasn’t prepared for that so I froze.

“Let me show you the apartment.” he smiled,his sweet,innocet smile.

I stood there,speechless admiring him.

“Okay.” I whispered and he pulled my hand.I followed him into their room where there was 5 beds.

“In the middle Onew’s sleeping,then down,at the wall Taemin,up is Jonghyun.Up,next to the door is Key and down is my bed.” he said letting go of my hand.I took my hand back feeling a little embarrased and smiled.

“Nice room.”I said and headed towards Minho’s bed when I saw the two books he had on his pillow.

“You read?” I asked him taking a book in my hand.

His wide smile was the yes for me.

“It’s one of my passions too,you know?” I said placing the book back and looking around the room.Then Taemin entered the room and called our name.

 

 

Taemin’s P.O.V

 

 

 

 

“I finished cleaning everything in the kitchen with Onew’s help.Key was playing around with Jonghyun who was making fun of Minho.

“YA! Bling Bling boy!” Key laughed pushing him and taking the remote from his hand.

“Leave Minho alone....” He smirked and the tv on a music channel.

“Hold this!” I said to Onew,giving him the towel.I’ll go and tell Minho and Hana that the food is ready.”

“Ok.” He said taking it and running after Yoogeun into the living room.I headed to our room and opened the door.

“Hana,Minho...food’s ready! You can come.”

Hana was on Minho’s bed and Minho was next to her.They both looked up and nodded.

Gosh,Hana was so cute.Now I know why Minho has a crush on her.Of course he doesn’t know that,but everyone around him sees how he changes when he hears Hana’s name or she’s around.

They both stood up and followed me.

LMNT with Juliet started playing at tv when we entered the room and Onew was already up with a spoon as a microphone.

“Hey Juliet!!!” he sang.

“Hey I've been watching you...every little thing you do!” Key and Jonghyun sang too!”

Hana laughed seeing them and pulled Minho.

“Pick a spoon!” he said and started to sing.

“I think you're fine....You really blow my mind” she sang.I stood there watching her.

I swear she had the best voice I’ve ever heared.

She started to fool around picking Yoogeun in her arms.I began to sing too.Minho was totally absorbed by her.He even forgot the lyrics.

“I hear your friends talk about me.......So why you tryin' to do without me?” Jonghyun’s strong voice was damn awesome.Hana followed him and their voice together sounded damn good.

Key was clapping his hands excited and he was dancing around.

“I just want you to know.......I wanna be your Romeo...........Hey Juliet!” Minho and Hana ended the song smiling.”

Yoogeun stopped dancing and clapped his hands with enthusiasm.

“Awesome!” I said.

I knew that this night is gonna be awesome.

 

 

_________________________________________________

I know that until now nothing's rated.It will be.....later ^^

Sorry if you find any writing mistakes.

This is just part 1 of this [long] chapter.

Comment!Comment!