It happened...

Will you be my make-up girl FOREVER?[UPDATED]

Minho’s P.O.V

 

 

We finished at the radio station fast and I took Onew and left the building after saying goodbye to the others.Me and Onew were heading to our van when my cellphone rang.

I was expecting a call from Hana or at least Key,but the caller’s ID really surprised me.

“Hello Yuri.” I smiled.

“Oppa..I just listened you at the radio.Great job!”

I bet she was with a huge grin on her face.

“Gomawo.Where are you now?”

“Oh,Jessica,I and Sunny,we’re on our way for a photoshoot.Oppa?”

“Yes?”

“I miss you.”

Um wow…..Onew was giving me weird looks and we got into the van.

“So…do I Yuri.” I said.Then a click made a huge grin appear on my face.

“Hold on,I must really go now Yuri.We’ll talk again…”

“Okay…but,oppa…”

I hung up and answerd to Key.

“How are the things going on?Did she signed?Where is she?”

“Hold on cowboy.She’s inside.She’s been there for like 1 hour.I called Donghae and Heechul and they came today with us.I think it worked and we relaxed her.”

“Oh good,that’s great.I’m in the van with Onew,we finished at the radio station.We’re heading to you.We’ll be there in like 15 minutes.”

“Great.I’ll be here…Oh look,Sooki’s here.Gotta go.Bye”

Pfff.He hung up….I looked at Onew.

“Do you think Key likes Sooki?”

Onew was totally not paying attention,he was playing on his cellphone.I was about to turn my head close my eyes Onew looked back at me.

“Seriously?You noticed it just now?” he laughed.

 

 

 

Key’s P.O.V

 

 

I grinned seeing Sooki coming into my direction and I pulled her into the practice room.Without letting her say a word I kissed her.I felt how surprising this was for her in the way her body reacted.But she responded back to my kiss.

“But you said….I…You…date…that it’s hard.”

“I don’t care” I smiled.”If I wanna date I’ll date.”

“We should hide it from the others.”

“Others who?”

“All….Do you imagine how your fans would react if they find out you’re dating a normal girl? Key,baby…I don’t want any scandals for you and the others.Minho,Onew…Taemin…JJong wouldn’t like this.” She looked at me.

“And it’s this thing with Hana…If she signes the contract she must focus on it.Will she agree with the fact the we’re dating??” I whispered.

“I…” but Sooki stopped and placed a finger on my lips.”Someone’s coming.”

“Quick” I pulled her in the middle of the practice room and began to dance on “Lucifer”.

“Now follow me…and 1 and 2…..and..”

She laughed and followed me.Minho walked in followed by Onew.A huge grin was on his face.

“SHE SIGNED.” He yelled .

Hana’s head appeared from behind Minho’s back.

“Guess who’s a part of SM Entertainment from now on?” she giggled.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Short update.I know it .Comments are love.Sorry for the hiatus.I've been through a lot this period of time.^_^