Like a family...

Will you be my make-up girl FOREVER?[UPDATED]

 

 

Hana's P.O.V

 

By the moment the guests were here we had all prepared.

I went to say “Hello” to everyone and I woke up in a group hug.

“Honey!” Heechul smirked giving me a flirty look.

“Neh,honey!” I winked hugging him tight and kissing his cheek.Hongki,and Yesung were next,followed by the others.

I took some of the bags they had and leaded them to the kitchen where everyone greeted each other.

Through all this loud,and great atmosphere I smelled something.It was Sooki and Key.Something wasn’t good here.I let that though to fly away and concentrated on the food and the others.Hongki was laughing loud while Leeteuk and Heechul were acting funny.Minho was in the kitchen for more rice with Donghae,and Yesung,Eunhyuk and Onew were playing “Rock,Paper,Scissors” for the last piece of chicken,with Taemin watching them.Key and Sooki were talking by themselves.

Later we continued with a Truth or Dare,a decent one.I had to dance on T-ara’s “Bo peep bo peep” while Donghae was in front of me holding a plate on his head,doing the same.

Without the plate falling down we succeded.It was Leeteuk turn,and he had to dance like an octopus while singing “Sorry Sorry”.I almost rolled on the floor laughing when Minho and Heechul joined him.

Yesung had to take of his shirt and act all manly in front of Sooki.She almost fainted and her cheeks were burning.At Key’s turn he came out dressed in a pink dress,with a blonde with,followed by Honkgi and Eunhyuk in  funny coloured tighs.Soju was a must,and later that evening we were all tired from too much laughing.They boys congratulated be about tomorrow and they assured me that I won’t regret the fact of joining SM world as a singer.Later that night after the boys left and everyone went to sleep I was laying on the couch with Sooki when Onew came in.

“Oh well,we’ve finished cleaning everything and Minho’s at the bathroom.Should I bring you two some pillows and a blanket.
”Anyio…”Sooki mumbled hals asleep.

“No,Onew thanks.We’re going home.” I said.

“That’s what you think” Jonghyun chuckled walking in and throwing himself on the couch.

“You’re back.” I and Onew said at the same time.

“Yeah,I’ve dropped Se Kyung home.I hoped I’ll still find hyungs here,but I met them outside in front of the building.”

Taemin walked in followed by Key and they both throwed themselves on the floor.

“Tired…”they both mumbled when I throwed a pillow at them.

Minho showed up with two blankets and some pillows and looked at me.
”You know that tonight you’re NOT going home.It’s too late for two girls to be on the streets alone.”

His serious look almost made me laugh but I knew he wasn’t joking.It was already 2 am and I was so sleepy,not to mention Sooki who was sleeping already next to me.

I nodded mumbling and “Okay”.

“They guys got up and helped me preparing the bed for sleep.Sooki woke up too and went straight back to sleep after getting on Key’s new pj’s on.I stole Minho’s t-shirt with a white skull on it,my favourite and a pair of tighs that Hongki bought a while ago,a black pair for me and one for him.It was a personal joke of us.After I got dressed and said “Goodnight” to everyone,I headed to the kitched for a glass of water.The lights went off in the boys room and when I thought they’re already sleeping,I heared a door opening and someone’s steps.It was Key.

“And…tomorrow,we must take you shopping.You must look good for the meeting.”and he ran back into the room.

“Ya! Key!”  I called him,but he already closed the door behind him.

“Pfff….this boy” I smiled finishing my glass with water.

I let out a happy sigh,making my way back into the living room,turning off the lights.I smiled getting under the blanket,closing my eyes.Soju made me a little dizzy,but I was still thinking straight.

“Tomorrow it’s the big day Hana! You’re meeting the people who can help you be famous.”I yelled inside my head,taking a deep breath,being excited,yet frightened about tomorrow.

I fell asleep thinking of how Key will drag me through clothes shops to find the best for me.

 

~The next morning~

 

Key’s P.O.V

 

 

 I was the one who woke up early in the morning even though our schedule was planned just for the afternoon.I’m not so good at cooking,but I said I should try my best this morning.I got up from bed checking my hyungs who were all very deep in sleep land.I smiled closing the door behind me,enjoying the silence in the apartment.I checked the clock.7 AM.Wow,that’s early,I said to myself taking a sneak look into the living room,where Hana and Sooki were still sleeping,before heading to the kitchen.

“We really need to buy groceries!” I mumbled taking out some eggs and bacon.

“American breakfast today” I chuckled and began to prepare it.It’s like the smelled the bacon,Onew and Minho came out from the room,half asleep.

“What  are you doing there?” Onew asked trying to fix his messy hair,after a long,good sleep.Minho took a glass and poured some orange juice for himself before  sitting next to me.

“Breakfast?” he whispered,still sleepy.

“Got it.You two can help,but be quiet.Girls are still sleeping.”

Onew sat down on the chair covering his face.

“Omo,last night….too much soju.”He mumbled.

I laughed putting the fried eggs on a plate next to the bacon.

“Neh….Even the girls had too much.” I nodded looking at Minho.

He shrugged and handed me some more eggs.

“At least she will come at the meeting at SM Entertainment today.” He said.

“Yeah…that’s why we must go shopping.”

“Shopping?”

“Yeah Minho,to find her something good for the meeting.She must make a good impression.”

“They think her voice is great.But….I guess some new clothes wouldn’t be that bad.Did she agreed with that?”

I smirked at him,finishing cooking breakfast.

“Does she have a choice?”

When we both looked back at Onew,he was sleeping with his head on the table.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

This is it folks.Last update until I'm back at home.I'm going into the mountains with my family and some friends of my mom and dad.

Skiing,snowball fights,can't wait.I'll be back Sunday evening and unfortunately school starts monday.

TT^TT

Meanwhile comment & subscribe.^^Thanks