Let's TRIXX

Will you be my make-up girl FOREVER?[UPDATED]

Hana's P.O.V.

 

After I signed with SM Ent. lots of good things happened.My mom was so excited when I gave her the news that I'll be a singer. I began singing lessons and dancing lessons.Also we had to do a casting, to find 3 more girls.

A girl group, with me as a leader.The weeks after I signed the contract seemed like a dream.I still wasn't conscius what happened to me.I began to train everyday, sing everyday to get ready for the big day.I wasn't able to see Minho, Onew and the others for almost month,because either they had concerts here or abroad,or they were invited at different TV shows. And my cellphone was took away.I also received an apartment and a minivan to take me everywhere I wanted.I also meet my wonderful manager, Park Yoon Sok.

Thanks to him I could call mom 4 or 5 times a week and have a short talk to her.It was hard.I never imagined what's behind a singer.Hours of training, until you fell on the floor tired.A lot of sweat and anger.My only support was my manager.After the casting I received a shock.A Sooki I never knew she existed was present there.I soon met my group's other members.

Kim Jin Ah, Lee Byul Na and Sooki, my best friend.I was in SHOCK!! I just couldn't believe it.I was in the minivan, listening music on my Ipod, heading to a meeting with my manager.I was told someone wants to meet me.I had in a miserable mood.It had been 2 weeks since I last saw my mom,Sooki, Minho and the others.I was missing them terribly.Not having a phone .

I stopped in the door at the sight of Sooki.Then my eyes stopped on the two girls I didn't knew.

"Meet TRIXX's members." Yoon grinned.

Since then 4 weeks have passed.I began to know the girls better after they moved with me.I shared my room with Sooki.I was surprised to find out I've been at the same school with Jin Ah.The new girls even got new nicknames. Jin Ah is now Jini, and Byul Na is Byul.Last night I had a video chat with the boys.They were in Thailand, for a concert. Seeing their faces after weeks talking just by phone cheered me up a little. I wasn't feeling good so I stayed at home while the girls went to practice once more our dance moves for our debut.

I squealed when I the webcam and saw Minho standing in the middle with Onew and Key on his sides.

"OMOOOO!" I yelled covering my face.

"How's youuuuu, my chicken??" Onew laughed.

Key laughed and I began to cry.He stopped laughing.

"Hana?" a sweet voice filled the air.It was Minho.

"Yeah.I'm okay." I said and wiped my tears.

"Tell umma what's wrong." Key demanded.

"I'm okay.It's just I haven't seen you in ages.And training & stuff it's fun...but hard.And I miss you guys." I said.

"It's like this at the beginning babes.Then comes the fun.Hold on tight and work hard. When you'll be on the stage you'll see why it's worthed to work hard now.Don't cry...." Key smiled.

Jonghyun and Taeming came to, running like two idiots.Two lovely idiots.

"HANAAAAAAA!!!!" They both yelled and I began to laugh

We spent the next hour talking about what everyone did this period of time we didn't saw eachother.I told them about the casting, the training and first song we recorded, whose video we will be filming in 1 week.

The boys had to go but Minho said he'll stay a little longer.After the boys left Minho looked at me.The look on his face showed that he's worried.

"You can cry now..." he whispered.

It was like he pushed a button and tears began to flow down my cheeks.I suddenly realized how much I miss him and need him.

"I miss you..." I said out loud.

"I miss you too...I wish I'd be there and hug you tight.I know you need it."

"It's true." I wanted to tell him that I don't feel good but I decided it's better if I don't.I'll get him more worried about me.

"Hwaiting! You can do it!!!"

I smiled and brought my knees to my chest hugging them.

"I can do it!!! It'll be fine after I cry and let it all out. You know I was out today with the girls and ate chocolate ice cream.I though of you.I know how much you love it."

"YUMMY! Wanna make a deal?"

"Sure" I grinned.

"When we're back in Seoul I'll take you out a whole day and we can eat all the ice cream you want and have fun,okay?"

"Chincha?" I blinked.

"Neh...I promise."

"Saranghae oppa!" I whispered.

Minho smiled and traced the shape of his bottom lip with his finger. He was about to say something when I heard a loud noise and a voice.

"Minho-ssi!!! Yuri is here and wants to know when you'll go out with her."

I frowned.My heart skipped a beat.I suddenly felt cold.Yuri...is there.Minho will go out with her.

 


Updated the second part of the chap.I hate storms, thunders and lightnings o_o

Comments are love<3333