Clothes Paradise

Will you be my make-up girl FOREVER?[UPDATED]

Minho’s P.O.V

 

 

 

Buying new clothes will be great for the meeting.There’s like 99 % chances she’ll get a yes from SM Ent. All she must do is say yes and sign the contract.I already checked everything for her.I already imagined her on the stage,singing and smiling.And I…coming to her and taking her hand.”Damn it Minho! Stop! You know she doesn’t want anything from you.She just wants to be you friend.And having her as your bestfriend is better that nothing! “ I said to myself while sitting down to eat my breakfast.

Most of my feelings for her as a woman,have went away pushed by me,when I figured out she doesn’t want anything from me,just friendship.I nodded convinced.Hiding my feelings it’s the best.I thought I’m already over with all this.But once in a while,it keeps coming back.I sighed.

“You okay?” Key asked.

“Yes,don’t worry.” I said looking at him.

“You sure?YA! Tofu,wake up!” he said punching softly Onew’s arms.

“Wh-What happened?” he asked lifting his head from the table.

“Morning,that happened.”Key laughed putting a plate in front of him.”Eat!”

“Breakfast?Thank you umma!”Onew smiled and began to eat.

“I’ll go wake-up the girls now.”Key smirked and headed to the living room.

 

 

 

 

 

Hana’s P.O.V

 

 

 

 

Oh no! No,no,no! Pink???That pink Key? You must be joking.I mean just look at the dress.Do I look like wearing that?

 

“Honey! Just try it on,and you’ll see how good you look.” Key waved his hand like a diva.

“Oh !” I took the dress from his hands and went to change myself.Two minutes later I was in front of a big mirror,with this “carnival” dress on me.And as if it wasn’t enough Key showed up with a huge hat,PINK!

My eyes grew big at the size and color of the hat.

“NOOOO!!!” I yelled.

Someone shook my shoulders.

“Hana?Hana,you okay?” a worried voice asked.I realized I was sleeping and I slowly opened my eyes just to find 4 pairs of eyes on me.Jonghyun and Teamin walked in,half asleep.

“What? Who died? Does the house burn?” Taemin whispered.

“Aigoo,mianhae.It was just a nightmare….” I lied,blushing.How could I tell Key I was dreaming that he dressed me like a clown.

Minho kneed in front of me and placed his soft hand on my shoulder.

“That’s because of the too much soju you had last night” he smiled.

That better be.It’s true I had a little too much soju.But who do I lie? I’m scared because today I’ll go shopping with Key and I truly hope he won’t pink me up,like a Diva.

 Key clapped his hands and looked at me.

“C’mon…breakfast!”

Everyone left the room following the smell of food.Sooki chuckled and punched softly my arms.As I was standing up I grabbed Key’s hand.

He looked back at me,in the other hand having a kitchen towel,and he began to play with it.

“What’s up,screamo?”

Screamo?Duh,Key,come with something more original next time.

“Promise me you won’t make me wear anything pink today!” I begged him.

“So that was all about Screamo!!!! Messin’ with the Diva?” he acted like being hurt.

“Oh,you really hurt my feelings” he whispered.

I laughed out loud but then I put on a serious face.
”Promise?”

“Aish!” he said leaving the room.

We all eat breakfast and talked about today.Jonghyun and Taemin were invited in an early tv transmission,on a tv show,on KBS.Minho and Onew had to go to a radio show.Key was the only one free today,well apparently not the only one,but I found out about that just later.

 

 

 

 

 

~ Later ~

 

 

“And here we are!”

Umma clapped his hands and got off from the car,holding the door for me.I looked at the huge building in front of me.

The biggest mall,shopping center,call it as you want,in Seoul.And not to mention the highest prices.The lyrics of a song came through my mind.

“No matter what we do....ah….Forget about the price tag…”

How can you even forget about it? It’s all about money in this dirty,mean world.In the next 2 hours I found myself through tons of clothes and nice “Do you need help?” ladies.Seriously,there should be a new category of people, “Do you need help?” with their bright –fake- smile,willing to help you.No lady,thanks.But wait I wanna buy a pair of underwear and I need help putting it on.Let’s see if you still wanna help me now.Kekekeke.

The fact of not having much money since I was born made me appreciate things,and take the most of every little thing.I looked around.So many clothes everywhere.I’ve never seen so many never every.it could be seen their quality  is high,so the price.It was like the Clothes Heaven.I couldn’t help myself to touch them and walk through the shop.

I was just putting on a cute black top,and a pair of –expensive-grey jeans,when they walked in.Like a bomb,who I less expected.

“Need help?” they both asked in a Bond-like way.Heechul and Donghae.

“Finally?I’ve been struggling here with her.”Key almost yelled in excitement.

Donghae came closer and hugged me tight.As soon as his sweet perfume invaded my nose,and my whole body a smile appeared on my face.I hugged him back.

Heechul ruffled my hair and throwed his glasses on the couch Key was sitting on.

“Bring us everything casual style…and high heels.”he demanded.

Then Key and him turned to me.
”Fashion show…” They whispered.Donghae was laughing in the background making me signs that I need to be strong.

As soon as the ladies walked in with tons,I mean it,tons of clothes I took a deep breath.I mean,once in a lifetime you get this chance.And it’s not like I hate clothes.I really really love them.Plus,that will keep me distracted about the meeting with SM Entertainment.

“y gaze Hana….” Key ordered.

“Show this dress you know how to wear it.” Heechul smirked.

“Go Hana!” Donghae was cheering.

In 2 hours I tried like 20 dresses,15 tops,lots of jeans,and not to mention higheels.All three of the decided on 3 complete outfits.After Key payed we all made our way back to the car.

“What about and ice cream?” Donghae smiled taking my hand.”Guys?”

People around were all looking but not “touching”.I realized that around us all I could see was bussines man,woman with expensive clothes.No fans?No fans.Key knew what he’s doing.Thanks goodness I’m not seen with them in public,I don’t want to make them trouble.

Donghae treated us all with some ice cream and we all headed back to SHINee apartment.As soon as we walked in I felt so tired.I let myself fall on the couch and looked at the clock.Two hours and I’ll have the meeting.

Is this what I really want? If six months ago someone would have told me I’ll get to this point I would have said that he’s crazy.Now that I’m here I can’t believe it.

Yes,this is what I really want.Be a singer.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Mianhae if you find any typos,writing mistakes.Thanks for subscribing!

Comment ^^