Confused...

Will you be my make-up girl FOREVER?[UPDATED]

I just starred at the screen not knowing what to say.I felt dissapointed....mad...empty.

“Um...tell her I’m coming” Minho said turning his head back at me.

“I need to leave now.I’ll call you later.” he whispered, fixing his hair.I didn’t even realized I was talking until my mouth opened and I told him “Bye” with a voice that didn’t seemed mine.He waved and I put on a fake, weird smile and waved back.The image on the screen went black as Minho’s face dissappeared.

I closed the laptop causing a loud “crash” sound.Maybe I was too harsh.

What is happening to me?It’s his right to date whoever he wants and do whatever he likes.He’s just my....bestfriend, and nothing more.I stopped thinking at him in that way a long time ago.....Did I?

The bell rang scarring me to death.I jumped on the couch and let out a sigh when I realized it’s someone at the door. I made my way to the door and opened it.

“Miss Kim Hana?” a man in his 40’s said giving me a huge roses bouquet and a little cute white gift box.

“Ye-Yes...” I nodded surprised and took the roses and the box.

“Sign here please.” he smiled.

I signed and bowed.

“Kamsahamnida”.He bowed back and I closed the door behind me looking at the roses.There were like 100 roses.They were so beautiful.

An idea came out from nowhere.Maybe it’s from Minho and the guys.They wanted to congratulate me for my debut and sent me these flowers.Maybe Minho isn’t dating Yuri.They just meet to talk about work and stuff.

But honestly it was hard for me to believed that.I put down the roses and the little box on the table in the living room and I placed my hands on my hips.If I stopped liking Minho long time ago why I felt so sad and empty inside?

I kicked the roses with my hand and turned my back at the bouquet.I suddenly felt the need to go out.I looked at the clock.It was 10:30 pm.Just 30 mins before our bed time/time to be at the dorm.

But right then I didn’t gave a about what time I should be back at the dorm.I took my hoodie and shoes on and went at the door.The girls were just walking in,laughing and talking about something that seemed funny.

“Hana!Where are you going?” Sooki grinned.

“It was sooo much fun practicing.Leeteuk oppa and Heechul oppa joined us and we had a blast.” Byul chuckled like a little girl that received candies.

“And later Eunhyuk came too.He’ sooo hot!” Jini blushed.

I smiled sadly and looked down.

“Sounds fun!”I said making my way to the door and went outside of the apartment.

“Unnie!!” Sooki yelled at me.”What’s going on?You know manager oppa will go crazy if you go out at this hour.”

“What’s up with these roses?” I heared Jini asking.

“I don’t know.” Byul answered.

“Roses?What roses?” Sooki squealed.

I waved my hand and the music on my Ipod while getting into the elevator.I looked at the sky when I got out of the building.It was a beautiful summer night.The streets were empty.I let me feet take me wherever they wanted.I woke up in front of SM Ent. building.Some light were still on.I went inside and smiled at the two security men when they reconized me.I quietly headed to our practice room but on the way Shindong oppa stopped me.

“Hana! What are you doing here?” he asked.

“Oh,annyeong oppa.” I tried to smile.

“The girls told me you weren’t feeling good.Actually they just left.They should be home now.”

“I met with them.I’m feeling better now and decided to come and practice for our debut since I’m in the mood.”

“Ah,chincha?You should have stayed home.A girl shouldn’t walk alone on the streets this late.”

I smiled at Shindong oppa’s concern.

“I’ll be fine.” I said.

“When you leave look for me.I’ll be here.I have stuff to do.I’ll take you home,arasso?”

I doubted I’ll look for him.

“Okay” I lied.

“Good then..” he smiled.

“Bye.” I said and entered our practice room.The light were off and it was quiet.The place felt lonely and abandoned.Just like I felt inside.I the lights and went in the centre of the room.I took my hoodie off and forced myself to look in the mirror.

I only could for a second.I threw the hoodie on the floor and the music player.

Our debut song “Insanity” began to play.As soon as I started to dance I felt the anger I had slowly going away.I had enough of it to destroy a car with a bat.Too bad I didn’t had a car and a bat.

Looking in the mirror seemed like my bones would break because of forcing myself too hard to dance.By the moment the song ended I let out a loud scream and fell on the floor in tears.

My clothes were wet from the sweat but I didn’t cared.I’ve let it all out.Or at least a part of what was inside of me, what bothered me.

But the loneliness feeling was still there.


 Yay! I reached 40 subscribers.I'm so happy *bows* Kamsahamnida.

I'm doing my best here,to write and even if it's not perfect it's from my heart.Hope you enjoy reading every chap and you'll keep supporting me until the end of the story^^

<3