Catch me if I fall...

Will you be my make-up girl FOREVER?[UPDATED]

 

I could  feel something smooth and warm on my face.I liked it.I smiled and brought my hands to my face to meet a pair of hands that were touching me.

"She's coming back to her sense." I heared someone saying.I slowly opened my eyed and saw his face through fog.I blinked once just to make sure I'm not dreaming.His big brown eyes looked like they'd want me to get lost in them.He had the most beautiful brown eyes I've ever seen.And his long brown hair made me wanting to run my fingers through it.

I don't know for how much we've been starring into each other's eyes,but I suddenly squealed.He was touching me! With what right?Does he thinks if a person passed out he can touch it like that?

I stoop up,feeling a bit dizzy.He looked back at me and smiled.The same sweet smile I saw earlier on my way to the bathroom.Oh,this guy.....I closed my eyes,trying hard to keep my balance.Once again he was there to catch me.I felt my cheeks burning.I just embarrased myself by passing out in front of five celebrities.

I opened my mouth to say "I'm sorry" but nothing came out.

"You passed out." He spoke for me.

I nodded and looked around.The others, four of them were watching me.

"You okay?" They asked.

I nodded and took a step back away from the boy with a god's face and body in front of me.I felt weird in front of him,not knowing why.The door suddenly opened and a woman came in.

"Time for make-up boys! Hurry,hurry!" She said to the boys,then she turned to me.

"You okay? You've got 45 minutes to make these guys look even better.Goodluck!" Then she left.I didn't even had the chance to answer at her question.

I tried not to freak out.I must do the make-up and dress these boys for their concert in 45 minutes.I took a deep breath,closing my eyes and counted to 5.Then I opened them and looked around.

"Who's first?" I asked.

 

                                                                               ***

 

"It's okay...Things like this happen." The younger boy said and sat on the chair.

"I'm Taemin by the way." Then he smiled.Suprisingly he made me feel a little better.He seems the soul of the band.I looked behind my back.The others were sitting down too,talking about a magazine they had in their hands.

"I'm Hana" I couldn't hide my smile."Nice to meet you Taemin!"

"Same here." He answered.

His face was perfect.Not much make-up was needed.I finished fast and he thanked me with his adorable smile.I felt like he was my little brother.

Onew was next,followed by Jonghyun and Key.They didn't talked much and I was thankfull about that.They seemed like they didn't care about the incident I had earlier. But still,I was afraid of the last of them....Minho as the other were calling him. I looked through the clothes that two girls brought earlier, trying to avoid him.But still,I had to do his make-up and dress him up.

I looked at him and took a deep breath.He was now alone,playing with his necklace,waiting for his turn to make-up.I guess he felt that I was watching him because he looked up.Our eyes met.I froze.Why I feel so uncomfortable around him? My heart was beating so fast.

Quickly I looked away and gave their clothes to each one,to Key,Onew,Taemin and Jonghyun.They went to change themselfes.Then I woke up alone in the room,with Minho.

And my cellphone began to ring...

____________________________________________

Hope you'll like it!

Comment and tell me what you think about it.

Thanks^^

Kisses