`o8

His Annoying Games

 

Minhyuk unlocked his door, and Jae Soo walked inside his condo first. “I’m going to change first, so just pick out any movies on my cable to watch,” he told her, and then disappears in his room.

Jae Soo turned the television on, and sat down on Minhyuk’s couch as she waits for him. She flipped the channels, looked up some movies, and nothing came to interest her. Her mind was still blank from seeing that guy, AJ.

“Do you want anything to drink?” Minhyuk asks Jae Soo, as soon as he came out of his room. “I’ll just have water,” she answers. Minhyuk came and sat down next to Jae Soo, and places her water on his coffee table.

He wore a green t-shirt and a pair of black pajama pants. “Cute outfit,” Jae Soo complimented Minhyuk’s clothing. “Oh why thank you,” he replied back acting all high and noble.

She laughed at his tiny scheme, and handed him the remote. “There’s nothing good on,” Jae Soo said as Minhyuk took over the remote. “You’re just never interested in anything that’s around me or belongs to me,” Minhyuk said, making Jae Soo laugh.

Minhyuk knew that Jae Soo’s happy mood was already ruined when they were going to rent movies. He just didn’t know how to describer how she’s feeling. At first it was fun and games, but after seeing how hurt Jae Soo looked, he felt something build up inside of him.

“Would you like some ice cream?” Minhyuk offers. “Nah, it’s too cold to eat ice cream,” Jae Soo answered shaking her head. “Aw come on,” he said poking her arm with the remote. “Nah, I’m fine,” she replies shaking her head again.

“Jae Soo-ah, something wrong?” Minhyuk asks as he scoots closer to her. “I’m fine,” Jae Soo answered, giving him a small smile then sighed. “Do you want to talk about it?” Minhyuk asked, concerning about how Jae Soo is feeling right now.

Jae Soo shook her head and smiled back at him. “How about that ice cream?” She asked, trying her best to ignore what Minhyuk almost brought up. “Now that’s what I’m talking about,” Minhyuk said, as he walks up to the fridge and pulled out the ice cream carton and two spoons.

“Minhyuk-ah, you for having cable. There’s nothing good on,” Jae Soo said trying to sound like her old self. Minhyuk pulled the coffee table up near them both, as he placed the ice cream there. “Eat some ice cream, and I’ll find us a movie,” Minhyuk told her as he hands her a spoon.

Jae Soo takes the spoon and ate the ice cream first. Minhyuk scrolled down on his movie list and then played, “The Hot Chick”. “I love this movie!” Jae Soo shouted in glee as she pulled her legs up on the couch and crossed them, as she holds the square pillow on her chest.

Minhyuk chuckled at her silliness, and then sat back enjoying the movie also. He would glance over at Jae Soo when he hears her laugh at the comedy scenes. “Oh my god, I love this part! The part in the club was hysterical!” Jae Soo told Minhyuk as she slaps his knee.

“Look Minhyuk, you have to watch this part. It’s the best!” Jae Soo said slapping his knee continuously, as she points at the television screen and laughs. Minhyuk laughed at her delightfulness.

“I’m glad to see you having a great time by watching this movie,” Minhyuk told Jae Soo. She stuffed a spoonful of ice cream in , and laughed at the movie again. “Are you watching this? Or am I just watching it alone?” Jae Soo asked Minhyuk, as she finds herself having lots of fun.

“Of course I’m watching it,” he replied as he laughs along with her, not knowing what is even funny anymore. As he watches her trying her best to forget about what happened earlier, he knows for a fact that it’s still lingering around her.

After the movie ended, Minhyuk and Jae Soo settled down for some pizza at a pizza restaurant called Pizza Parlor. “I don’t think you were watching the movie at all. You perfectly missed out on the part where that guy had the pillow fight with the girls,” Jae Soo told Minhyuk, as she takes a slice of pizza and puts it on her plate.

Minhyuk chortles and pinches her cheek. “Eat slowly, I don’t want you to start choking,” he told her, as he poured her a cup of water. Jae Soo smiled and nodded, as she ate the pizza and drank the water.

“You eat up too. You’re so darn skinny,” Jae Soo told Minhyuk, as she gave him two slices of pizzas. “What? You’re the skinny one!” Minhyuk retorted back. “Tch, I bet that I weigh more than you,” Jae Soo responded with an attitude.

“Oh please, guys are always heavier than girls,” Minhyuk said as Jae Soo flicked his forehead. “Yah! Stop being so ist, before I tell all the girls to beat you up,” she told him. “Like they will ever. I bet that they’ll rather go on dates with me,” Minhyuk replied and sticks his tongue out at her.

“You think you look really good?” Jae Soo asked with full. “I don’t think, I know,” Minhyuk said as Jae Soo snickers, then grabs another slice of the pepperoni pizza.

She took off two pepperoni toppings off, and placed it on her plate. Next, she peels off the cheese, and left the sauce on the pizza blankly. “Yah, stop playing with your food,” Minhyuk told her as he takes a bite of his slice.

“Don’t worry, I’m almost done with my art,” Jae Soo said with a mysterious smile. Minhyuk didn’t think much of it, and just continued eating. “The food is already paid for right?” Jae Soo asked as she sips her water. “Yeh,” Minhyuk answered.

“Good,” Jae Soo mumbles and then chuckles. “Why do you ask?” Minhyuk asks suspicious of Jae Soo. “Just asking. Anyways, do you still think that you’re good looking? I mean do you know that you’re good looking?” Jae Soo asked changing the subject.

“Pfft, you have to ask?” Minhyuk asked cockily, with his right eyebrow raising up and looking at her. “You look so perfect, that tomato sauce also looks good on you!” Jae Soo said, as she smashed her pizza she played with earlier on Minhyuk’s right cheek.

“Kang Jae Soo!” Minhyuk shouted out her name. “I’ll be leaving now. Thanks for dinner,” Jae Soo told him with a cheeky smile, and ran out of the pizza restaurant. Minhyuk wiped his cheek hastily, and chases after Jae Soo.

“Yah, Kang Jae Soo!” He continues shouting her name, as he chases after her. “Go home, Minhyuk!” Jae Soo shouts back, as she runs just looking straightforward. Minhyuk picked up his pace as soon as he noticed Jae Soo slowing down.

“Oh I won’t give up easily,” Minhyuk told himself, as he finally catches up to Jae Soo and tugs her arm. He spun her around and rubbed his cheek onto hers. “I didn’t wipe it clean enough...so you’re finishing up the cleaning,” Minhyuk told Jae Soo as he was running out of breath.

“Minhyuk-ah!” Jae Soo shouts, as she pushes him off of her and wipes her cheek using her sweater. “That’s what you get,” Minhyuk told her as he sits down on the bench nearby.

Jae Soo laughs and sits down on the bench next to him. She saw his cheek was still covered with the sauce, and she handed him her sweater. “Wipe it off,” she told him. “Why should I do it? You did this to me. You wipe it off,” Minhyuk told her as he threw back her sweater.

“So you’re my kid now?” Jae Soo asks jokingly. Minhyuk chuckled and turns to look at her. “Yes, I am your big baby,” Minhyuk said, as he and Jae Soo laughs. “Fine, I’ll let you win this time and wipe it off,” she said in defeat and wiped off the sauce.

“Let’s get going, my brother is probably waiting up for me,” Jae Soo told Minhyuk. “Okay,” he replies and gets up from the bench, and walked first. Jae Soo followed behind and notices that; Minhyuk isn’t forcefully holding her hand for the first time.

“You’re slower than a turtle you know that?” Minhyuk said snapping Jae Soo back to reality. “Shut up! You’re no faster than a cheetah,” Jae Soo said as she caught up to Minhyuk, and stood by his side.

“I didn’t want to be fast like a cheetah. Imagine my long legs running. I might just trip myself over without knowing,” Minhyuk sarcastically said, which made Jae Soo laughed.

“It would be a funny scene,” Jae Soo said and Minhyuk wrapped his arms around her. “Are you cold?” Minhyuk asks, as he felt Jae Soo’s arms. They felt like cold icicles, and he’d just remember that she used her sweater to wipe the pizza sauce off their faces.

“I’m fine. After that runaway from you too, it got hot,” Jae Soo replied. “That’s a lie,” Minhyuk said not believing, and taking off his jacket. “I don’t want you to run a fever,” he told her as he puts his jacket on Jae Soo.

“What about you?” Jae Soo asked worrying about him. “Guys produce heat in their body. So I’m fine,” Minhyuk answered, and puts his hands in his pockets. “I really can’t believe you’re wearing your pajama pants instead,” Jae Soo said looking at Minhyuk’s pajamas.

“Don’t be jealous because I ain’t afraid to show off what I look good in,” Minhyuk said, having Jae Soo pretending to puke. “You wish you looked good,” Jae Soo said as Minhyuk they both laughed.

As soon as Jae Soo and Minhyuk reached her place, Jae Soo took off Minhyuk’s jacket. “Thanks for letting me borrow it,” she said, thanking him and handing it back. Minhyuk looked at it and smiled.

“You keep it. I have tons at home,” Minhyuk said as he pushed it back to Jae Soo.

“But—“

Without having to say anything, Minhyuk attacked Jae Soo with a soft kiss to end their night. “I’ll see you tomorrow,” he said to her after pulling away from Jae Soo’s mild soft lips.

Jae Soo stood there blankly, and then entered inside her house after Minhyuk had disappeared. She walked to her room confounding, as she touched her lips. “Are you okay, sis?” Dong Wan asked, as he walked out of the bathroom and sees her.

“I’m fine,” she replies with a blank expression still, and walks inside her bedroom. After shutting her door, Jae Soo walks towards her bed and lays on it, whilst still holding onto Minhyuk’s jacket.

“I know he’s kissed more than once, but why is it that tonight, it felt like our first kiss? Not like any first kiss of never before kiss, but a kiss that I just can’t stop thinking of?” Jae Soo mumbled to herself.


 

The next day at school, Jae Soo was spaced out not even paying attention. She didn’t even remember about Zico’s nagging, and she just let him continue talking about Ren.

“So do you know Ren’s favorite color? No, how about her favorite food? Wait; do you know anything about Ren? Oh my god Jae Soo, help me!” Zico said talking to the dazed off Jae Soo.

“Yea, yea, sure whatever. I’ll see what I can do,” Jae Soo said as she waved Zico off. Zico was taken by surprise and looked at her. “Are you okay, Soo?” Zico asked, shortening Jae Soo’s name to Soo.

“Soo?” Jae Soo asks. “Yea, I think calling you Soo is pretty cool. You sound badass being Soo,” Zico said as Jae Soo chortled and ruffled his hair. “Don’t touch the hair, I fixed it perfectly for Ren,” Zico said fixing his hair.

“That’s right, Ren agrees to go on date,” Jae Soo said as Zico excitedly smiles and hugged Jae Soo tightly. “Thank you so much!” He said thanking her. “But...on...one...condition...” Jae Soo spoke, trying to catch her breath, as Zico’s hug was too tight.

“What kind of condition? I need to shave my head bald? Done!” Zico said as he pulled his hair back. “No!” Jae Soo answered whilst laughing. “She wants me to confirm that Minhyuk and I are dating, before she’ll go on this date with you,” Jae Soo continued.

Zico then pupped up his eyes, and did the cutest smile ever in the world. Jae Soo rolled her eyes as she shook her head. “Oh no Zico,” Jae Soo said as Zico pouted out his lips cutely. “Stop it!” She squealed shutting her eyes tightly.

“Please do this for me! Please...You’re my best friend girl ever,” Zico told Jae Soo as he tugged her shirt. “No means no, why don’t boys ever understand?” Jae Soo asks. “Because I am a man!” Zico answered as he pounds on his chest.

“Then be that man and ask Ren out yourself,” Jae Soo said as she poked his chest. “Ow, that hurts,” he said, and places his hand over where Jae Soo poked him. “Oh god Zico, you’re such a girl,” Jae Soo said as she walked out of class, when the bell rang for lunch.

“What is up with Jae Soo today? She looks so stoned,” Kyung asked, as he came over at Zico’s desk. “I don’t know,” Zico answered with a shrug, and gets up from his seat. “Where are you going?” Yookwon asks. “Guys, today I’m going to be a man,” Zico announced and skips out of homeroom.

“He announces that he’s going to be a man, but intends to skip like a girl? What a true namja he is,” Kyung said and Yookwon laughed.

“Jae Soo-ah,” Minhyuk called to her as soon as he saw her by the library. “Hey,” she greeted back normally. Minhyuk narrowed his eyebrows at her, and touched her forehead. “Are you sick, or something?” Minhyuk asked.

“No,” Jae Soo answered confusedly, as to why his hand is on her forehead. “Okay then, I’ll just take it as if you’re being nice to me today,” Minhyuk said as Jae Soo rolled up her eyes and blinked at him.

“Any who, I came to tell you that we’re barbequing at Jaehyo’s place tonight. Wanna join?” Minhyuk asks. “Sure, that would be cool,” Jae Soo replied and smiled. “Okay, you’re being too nice,” Minhyuk, said as Jae Soo punched his arm.

“There, are you happy now?” Jae Soo asked, and then enters inside the library quietly. “What the?” Minhyuk asked himself confusedly, as he touched his arm and follows Jae Soo inside.

“You checking out a new book?” Minhyuk asks. “Yea,” Jae Soo answered as she looked through the aisle. “But you never told me the ending to the first book you read,” Minhyuk said as Jae Soo just remembered.

“That’s right,” Jae Soo said remembering as she thought of it. “I’ll tell it to you later, because I’m looking for a new book to read,” Jae Soo said as Minhyuk nodded his head.

“Jae Soo-ah,” Minhyuk called to her. “Hm?” She asks. Minhyuk looked at her and then chuckled. “I-I-I couldn’t stop thinking about you last night,” Minhyuk whispered. Jae Soo let out a tiny gasp, and turned to face Minhyuk.

“Stop being so cheesy,” Jae Soo told him, as she softly punches him on the arm. “I’m not being cheesy. This is no game either. Jae Soo, I think I like you,” Minhyuk blurted out, as Jae Soo felt her heart beating faster than before.

“Well...well...I still don’t like you,” Jae Soo told him, and walks to a different aisle. “I’m not asking you to like me, I’m just telling you what I feel about you,” he replied. “That’s good to know that you think you like me. Thanks for telling me,” Jae Soo said, and continued searching for a book.

Minhyuk smiled at her and then stops her. He spun Jae Soo to look at him. “I couldn’t stop thinking about you after our goodnight kiss. I hope we do it again,” Minhyuk told her and then leaves Jae Soo alone.

Jae Soo let a sigh of relief. and placed her right hand over her chest. She felt her heart beating still, and she didn’t know what to do or say. Is she falling for Minhyuk too?


 

 

Jihoon walked out of homeroom after finishing up his essay, and made his way towards the canteen. While making his way there, he saw a group of female students hanging out. He smiled at them when they saw him.

“Jihoon-ah, hey!” One of the girls greeted. “Oh hey Ju Yeon,” Jihoon greets back at the female student. “Are you having lunch?” She asked him. “Of course, I’m going to meet my buddies in the canteen now,” he answered shyly.

“That’s great. Have fun and see you in class,” she said. “Yea, see you too,” Jihoon said as he paced quickly to the canteen. Jihoon entered the canteen and sat at the regular table his friends sat at.

Kyung was nibbling on his chicken wing and saw Jihoon smiling to himself. “Yah, are you okay?” Kyung asked him. “I’m fine, hyung,” Jihoon answered and smiled again. “Your face, it’s so red,” Yookwon said as Yookwon touched his own cheeks.

“My face isn’t red. Shut your mouth and eat,” Jihoon said as he walked to get his food. “What’s wrong with him?” Jaehyo asks as he sits down with Taeil. “I don’t know. He just came and sat down smiling,” Kyung answered. “His face was totally red,” Yookwon said.

“Taeil-ah, check it out dude. It’s your crush,” Jaehyo teased as they saw a girl walking to a table across from them with two other girls. “Oh, her friends are good looking,” Yookwon said smiling cheekily.

“They are cute,” Kyung said smiling. “She’s not my crush, and her friends are okay,” Taeil said not minding his friends. “Yah, did I come too late or what? They ran out of fruits,” Jihoon told his friends as he came back from getting his food.

“I got extra fruits here,” Taeil said as he shared it with Jihoon. “Hey, I just noticed that Zico isn’t here,” Jaehyo said as he looked at the table. “It’s odd to not have the loud mouth here,” Taeil said.

“Zico said he was going to be a man today,” Kyung answered. “But he skipped out like a girl,” Yookwon continued. The friends laughed hysterically at what Kyung and Yookwon said.

“Oh god, he just flat out ruined his image,” Jihoon said wiping his eyes from laughing too hard. “That was the best thing I heard today,” Taeil said, still laughing. “Zico is too daebak,” Jaehyo said laughing again.

Zico took a deep breath and then entered inside the art room. He saw Ren cleaning up and he decided to clear his throat for her to notice that he’s inside. “Hey there, Zico, right?” Ren asked. “Yea, hi,” Zico shyly greeted.

“Hi,” Ren greets back and then silent filled up the room. Zico was feeling uncomfortable and walked towards Ren to help her out. “So you like art?” He asked. “Yes, I love it,” Ren answered with a huge smile.

“I love you too,” Zico mumbled. “Pardon?” Ren asked not hearing what he said. “Oh, I adore art,” he replied. “You adore it? Nice,” Ren retorted and nods her head.

“What do you like to draw?” Zico asked changing the subject. “I love to draw anything that looks nice, but I intend to make them look dark and scary. I’m into horrifying stuff,” Ren answered.

Zico gulped as he scratched the back of his head. “Have you drawn self portraits before?” He asked. “Yes, I have,” Ren answered. “Can I ask you for a favor?” Zico asked another question. “Sure, as long as it’s not about going on a date. I don’t take dates as favors,” Ren said a Zico chuckled.

“No, it’s just, can you do a self portrait of me?” Zico asked. Ren was stunned by his question. A man who likes her, wants her to draw a portrait of him. “You can make it look deadly and horrifying too,” Zico suggested.

Ren laughed a little and then grabs her notebook. “I’ll check my schedule and get back to you, how about that?” Ren replied. “Okay,” Zico replied back with a huge smile. “See you ‘round then,” Ren said and walks out of the art room.

“Yes!” Zico shouted in glee.



 

So do you think BBomb is really into Jae Soo? 

Also, I finally gave Zico a tiny chance with Ren... LOL!