His Annoying Games, Ends Here. TT_____TT

His Annoying Games

Jae Soo rubbed her eyes, as she woke up to the smell of breakfast.

“Hyuk…” Jae Soo mumbled, and then lets out a tiny yawn. “Oh, my jagiya is awake,” Minhyuk said, as he walks inside the room with a tray filled with food.

Jae Soo’s eyes widened, as she saw the food. Minhyuk smiled at her cutely, and hopped onto bed next to her.

“I need to brush my teeth first,” Jae Soo said, covering . “What? Morning breaths are the best,” Minhyuk replied, and Jae Soo almost gagged.

She rushed to the bathroom with her bag, and did her morning privacy. After Jae Soo’s morning bathroom business, she headed back to the bedroom. Minhyuk was munching on the delicious food without her, and Jae Soo pouted.

“I thought it was my breakfast,” Jae Soo said, as she plopped onto the bed. “You were taking forever, so I got hungry,” Minhyuk replied, and stuffed a spoonful of rice inside his mouth.

“I’m hungry too,” Jae Soo told him pouting. “Should I feed my jagiya, then?” Minhyuk asked, as he chewed on his rice. “I’ll eat by myself,” she answered, grabbing the two metal chopsticks. “Eat up while I get some water,” he told Jae Soo, and ruffles her hair gently.

Jae Soo was having breakfast in bed, and of course it felt weird. She just remembered how Minhyuk held her to sleep also, and Jae Soo giggled to herself. Breakfast in bed, and last night’s sleeping; Jae Soo blushed madly just thinking about everything.

“What’s so funny?” Minhyuk asked, as he entered inside his room with a glass of water. “Nothing,” Jae Soo answered with a smile. “Well then, after breakfast. We should go strolling in downtown. I want to spend time with you before I go,” Minhyuk said, and Jae Soo’s heart sank.

“Right, before you leave…” Jae Soo mumbled, as she drinks the soup. “Jagiya,” Minhyuk called to her, as his voice faintly faded. “No worries, I’m happy for you. I did all my crying already,” she replied, and Minhyuk smiled a small one at her.

“But if you cry more, my heart won’t be able to move. It makes me worry for you,” Minhyuk said, as he held onto Jae Soo’s hand. “I promise to not cry until you’re gone then,” Jae Soo replied, and Minhyuk sunk in his shoulders.

“Jagiya,” he grunted, and Jae Soo laughed. “I’m totally kidding. I’ll be fine,” she told him, and pulls his face close up to hers, and pecked him on the lips.

 

After breakfast like Minhyuk had said, the two went wandering around in downtown. Holding hand in hand, Minhyuk would squeeze Jae Soo’s tiny hand every other minute. Jae Soo didn’t understand why, but she was glad to be by Minhyuk’s side.

“Jagiya, look at the tons of Angry Birds Jae Soo!” Minhyuk teased, as he pointed at a vending machine filled with Angry Birds plush. “They’re not only me. You’re in there too!” Jae Soo retorted, and Minhyuk laughed.

“Shall I play to see if I’ll win?” He asked, taking out his wallet from his back pocket. “You always win at everything,” Jae Soo answered, and Minhyuk looked at her. “So are you saying that I’ll win at the talent show?” Minhyuk asked. “No!” Jae Soo quickly answered and looked away.

Minhyuk inserts two quarters inside the machine, and started aiming the claw at the plush toys. “The claw…” Minhyuk mimicked the aliens from Toy Story, and Jae Soo silently laughed.

“Try and get the blue one,” Jae Soo said excitedly, and Minhyuk nodded his head. He pressed down on the red button, and watched the claw go down smoothly for the blue bird. “That one looks stoned,” Minhyuk joked, and they laughed together.

“Here, got you the blue bird. Shall we call it, Stoned Jae-Jae?” Minhyuk asked, and Jae Soo shook her head. “I’m going to the name blue bird, Droopy Eyes Hyuk,” Jae Soo answered, and Minhyuk chuckled.

He pecked her on the cheek, and held her hand again, as they both walked around some more. Jae Soo still wasn’t sure if they’re dating or not, but she didn’t care anymore. Minhyuk holds her hand a lot, they’re kissing more, and so as of right now, Jae Soo knows inside her heart that they’re dating.

“Is my jagiya hungry?” Minhyuk asked, and Jae Soo shook her head. “I’m fine, but if you are, you should eat,” Jae Soo answered. “I just want to munch on something,” he replied, and Jae Soo nodded her head.

They both stopped at a food cart, and Minhyuk bought two sticks filled with five meatballs on each one. He started munching on one, and also tried feeding Jae Soo. She kept shaking her head, but at last gave up and ate the meatballs with him.

Minhyuk and Jae Soo continued on their tiny adventure fun, and soon came upon an old lady selling jewelries. Jae Soo awed at the beauty of each accessory, and picked up a necklace with her birth sign.

“Do you like that one?” Minhyuk asked; as he knelt down to examine the necklace with her. “It’s nice, but then I have lots of stuff with my birth sign already,” Jae Soo answered, and places the necklace backs down.

“Are you both a couple?” The kind old lady asked. Jae Soo glanced at Minhyuk, and chuckled. “Yes, we are a young couple,” Minhyuk answered, as he held Jae Soo’s hand and raised it up for the lady to see.

“Ahh, then I know just the thing for you both. Couple rings,” the old lady said, as she pointed at the rings section. “Couple rings?” Jae Soo asked, as she observed them. “Mm, it’s pretty popular amongst young couples these days,” the old lady replied.

“Ahjumma, how much for the couple rings?” Minhyuk asked, as he and Jae Soo slips on one each. “Three dollars for two,” the lady answered, and Minhyuk quickly paid for it. “Thank you, and may you both be a long lasting couple,” the kind old lady said, and bowed.

“Thank you too,” Jae Soo replied. “May you live longer, as your heart is so bright,” Minhyuk told the old lady, and everyone smiled at Minhyuk’s words.

“Why did you lie to her that we were a couple?” Jae Soo asked, hoping that Minhyuk would pop the question now. “Lying? I’m not lying,” Minhyuk answered smiling, and continued walking.

Jae Soo squeezed Droopy Eyes Hyuk, as she followed after Minhyuk. He still wouldn’t pop the question, and it’s sort of bothering her. Of course she brushed it off, but then she doesn’t want to not know either.

 

Minhyuk dropped Jae Soo off at home, but was invited by Dong Won for dinner. Jae Soo and Minhyuk helped Dong Won cook, and the three of them quickly sets up the table.

“How big is your dorm for the university, do you know?” Dong Won asked Minhyuk. “It’s pretty huge. The size of it seems fitting,” Minhyuk answered. “Ahh, nice! I remember college days,” Dong Won said, and Jae Soo looked at her brother.

“Oppa, you should eat more meat,” Jae Soo said, and stacked his bowl with layers of meat. “Yah, yah, save some for you and Minhyuk too,” Dong Won replied, as he hissed and pulled his bowl away.

“So Minhyuk, will you be visiting for holiday breaks?” Dong Won continued on the conversation. “Yes, I’ll be visiting every holiday breaks,” Minhyuk answered, and smiled at Jae Soo.

“Hyuk, I told you to focus on your studies. You needn’t visit every holiday breaks,” Jae Soo said, and Dong Won cleared his throat. “He will miss home too, you know,” Dong Won said, defending Minhyuk.

“Studies are important too, oppa,” Jae Soo replied, and Dong Won scrunched his nose angrily at his younger sister. “Okay, okay, you two. Calm down,” Minhyuk said, stopping the tiny argument.

“I’m full,” Jae Soo said, as she took her bowl to the sink and washed it. “Yah, why are you being such a butthead?” Dong Won asked, but Jae Soo stormed upstairs. “Sorry, I guess I shouldn’t have brought up about your leave to college,” Dong Won apologized to Minhyuk.

“No worries at all, hyung. I knew it that Jae Soo was still upset,” Minhyuk replied with a small smile. “I’m not upset!” Jae Soo shouted from inside her room, and the two boys laughed together.

Jae Soo came out of her room shortly after, and walked Minhyuk out the door. He hugged her in his warm arms, and then caressed both her cheeks.

“I’ll see you tomorrow,” Minhyuk told her, and Jae Soo nodded her head. “Have a goodnight, and be safe walking back,” Jae Soo replied, and Minhyuk playfully chucked her chin. “I’ll be fine,” he said, and walks off.

 

School hasn’t end yet, but the halls were already feeling empty. The seniors had to come in extra early to take their exams for the final week, and Jae Soo felt the burden building up inside.

“Jae Soo-yah,” Zico called to her, as he saw her standing in the seniors’ hallway alone. “Oh, Zico,” she replied with a small smile. “After summer break, this will be our hall. Are you excited?” Zico asked, and Jae Soo nodded her head.

“You don’t look so good. Are you sick?” He asked worriedly, and Jae Soo chuckled. “I’m fine, just getting used to this,” Jae Soo answered. “Talking about B-Bomb hyung’s leave?” Zico asked. “Mm,” she answered.

“Hey, it’s okay. It’s hard on us boys too. Jaehyo, Taeil, and B-Bomb leaving altogether. It’s kind of sad, but we’ll see them still,” Zico said, and Jae Soo nodded her head. “Yeah, we will,” Jae Soo replied, and forced a smile.

“The talent show is tomorrow. Are you excited about our performance?” Zico asked, and Jae Soo gurgled. “Show me what you guys got,” Jae Soo said, and Zico laughed. “I’m showing it to Ren. B-Bomb will show you what he’s got,” Zico replied, and Jae Soo giggled.

“You know, I didn’t think we’d be so close,” Jae Soo said, and Zico smiled. “We are friends after all. Thinking back to it, you hated all of us. However, you like all of us now,” Zico replied, and Jae Soo chortled.

“Jae Soo, Zico, so here’s where you both been hiding,” Ren said, as she found her friends. “Ren!” Zico excitedly shouts for her. “What?” She asked, scared by his shout. “I was looking for you, and found Jae Soo,” Zico answered with a pout, and Ren laughed.

Jae Soo smiled at her friends, and then started to walk away.

“Jae Soo, where are you going?” Ren asked. “Heading back to homeroom. I’m kind of tired,” Jae Soo answered, and continued with her tracks.

“You think she’s okay?” Ren asked Zico, as she worries for her friend. “Of course she’s not, although she acts like everything is okay,” Zico answered, and Ren sighed.

“I hope she will be fine without Minhyuk for next year. It really pains me to see Jae Soo sad,” Ren said. “What, and it doesn’t pain you to see me sad?” Zico asked with a pout. “Because you’re never sad,” Ren said, rolling her eyes as she walks away. “Wait for me!” He shouted, following after Ren.

Jae Soo found herself walking passed the empty homeroom of Minhyuk’s, and she quickly peeks inside. The memories of when she first saw him, Jae Soo giggled.

“Soo,” she heard Minhyuk’s voice. Jae Soo pulled away from Minhyuk’s homeroom, and searched for the voice. She found Minhyuk standing just meters away, as he smiled at her in casual clothing.

“Pabo, aren’t you supposed to get done packing for your move?” Jae Soo asked, and Minhyuk walked towards her. “I’m done packing for today, and decided to visit my homeroom before tomorrow,” Minhyuk answered.

Jae Soo bit her bottom lip, and then smiled at him.

“I’m excited for tomorrow,” Jae Soo said, and Minhyuk smiled. “I know you are. You’re going to see me perform,” Minhyuk replied. “Yeah, and you’re going to lose,” she told him, and Minhyuk pinched Jae Soo’s cheek.

“Get to class, the bell rang,” he told her, as the bell rang for lunch to be over. Jae Soo lightly picked up her feet to move towards class, but then she stopped her tracks. “Minhyuk,” she whispered. “Hm?” He turned to glance at her.

Jae Soo gave him a blank expression, and then shook her head.

“Fighting!” She said with a fist up to her face, and Minhyuk giggled. “Fighting,” he said too, and kissed her lips. “Hurry up before you get in trouble,” Minhyuk told her, and Jae Soo nodded.

 

“Welcome to our school’s talent show, ladies and gentlemen! Please, let me introduce the first solos to perform!” Principal Lee announced, and every applauded.

Ren, Mia, and Eun Hyo were in the backstage with the boys, as the girls tried helping the boys with their hair and make up. Minhyuk started searching around, and noticed that Jae Soo was nowhere to be found.

“Ren, where is Jae Soo?” Minhyuk asked, as he was getting worried. “Jae Soo said she’d be running late,” Ren answered, and Minhyuk anxiously played with his hands. “Shall I call her?” Mia asked, and Minhyuk shook his head.

“We’ll give her a few more minutes,” Minhyuk answered, and Mia nodded her head. “Don’t worry hyung, she’ll come,” Jihoon said, and Minhyuk smiled. “I know,” he replied.

“And that was our girl group EvoL, who had performed a powerful song called Magnet. Next up is~” Principal Lee went on announcing the talent show.

Minhyuk was getting more and more nervous, as he didn’t see Jae Soo. He even peeked out to the audience in hope of finding her, but no Jae Soo at all.

Jae Soo strolled in the park alone, as she kicked the rocks up ahead of her. She didn’t bother to check up on the time, as she told herself that she didn’t want to make it for the talent show.

It was just going to kill her, if she sees Minhyuk on stage. Jae Soo knew that it’d be the last time she’ll see him before heads off to college, as he’ll be preparing his life there during the entire summer.

“Young Miss, why it’s you again,” the kind old lady called to Jae Soo, as she recognized Jae Soo immediately. “Ahjumma, how do you do?” Jae Soo asked, as she greeted the kind lady.

“Hm, I see that you’re not here with your boyfriend,” the lady said, and Jae Soo frowned. “Uh, he’s quite busy,” Jae Soo replied. “Did you both get into a fight?” The lady asked, and Jae Soo shook her head.

“We don’t fight at all. It’s not very usual that we’d fight. He’s just leaving to college soon, and I’m feeling down,” Jae Soo answered. “Aww, my poor dear. Don’t treat it like he’s dead though,” the lady said, and Jae Soo laughed a little.

“You see, sometimes in life, you have to let the one you love go to pursue their dreams. I’m not saying for you both to breakup, but if you love him, you’d do anything to spend your last time with him, right?” The lady said, and Jae Soo nodded her head.

“I see that you’re still wearing the ring he bought for you both,” the lady said, pointing at Jae Soo’s finger. “Yes,” she replied with a huge grin. “Then what are you waiting for? He’s probably worried about your whereabouts. Go see him before you never seem him again,” the lady said, and Jae Soo looked at her watch.

She only has 10 minutes left to make it for Minhyuk’s performance, but she wasn’t going to let the small amount of time stop her.

“Thanks ahjumma. I owe you big time,” Jae Soo thanked the kind old woman, and raced to school.

“What if Jae Soo doesn’t come, guys? What if something bad happened to her? What if she forgot? Guys—“

“Chill, hyung. Jae Soo will be here soon,” Yookwon said, as he tried his best to calm Minhyuk down. “We’re going up in five, and you’re telling me to chill? I can’t chill!” Minhyuk shouted, and the boys did their best to calm down their friend.

“Three minutes!” A staff shouted, and Minhyuk heaved a sigh. “Jae Soo just texted me saying that she’d be here soon. Just perform the first seconds,” Ren said, as she checked her phone.

“Thank god she’s alright,” Minhyuk muttered in relief. “She did?” Zico whispered in Ren’s ear. “Shut up, I lied to calm him down,” Ren whispered back, and Zico nodded his head.

“Go on Block B!” The staff said, as he motioned the boys to go on stage.

Jae Soo reached school finally, and prayed for the boys to not start yet. She ran inside the campus, and saw the auditorium door opened. She heard multiple screams and applaud coming from inside, and ran inside.

The performance already started, and Jae Soo saw Jaehyo sing first.

“Walking the streets with you, eating delicious things with you

Even bickering with you, of all those things”

Yookwon who caught Jae Soo, tapped Minhyuk and pointed down at Jae Soo. She smiled with a small wave, as she slowly walked down the aisle, towards the stage.

“I like it right now, thinking about the upcoming weekend~”

Minhyuk sang his line, and then Taeil sang next. Zico took the next lines to rap, as he stood up from his seat. The female audience squealed, and Jae Soo just kept her gaze at Minhyuk.

“Whenever I see you hoo hoo~ just you hoo hoo~

Baby, I’m calling you without even knowing

Baby, even if I see you today or tomorrow (think for you)”

Taeil sang fabulously with his voice, and then Minhyuk sang next.

“The word I want to hear the most is mine

The phrase I hate to hear is ‘see you tomorrow’”

Minhyuk sang, and Jae Soo’s heart sank. She was really feeling the song, and Minhyuk was just daring under the gleaming colorful lights.

The song continued on sweetly, and soon enough, the crowd started saying “you hoo hoo”, along with the boys. Jae Soo bit her bottom lip smiling uncontrollably, as the lyrics were stealing her heart.

“Thank you everyone!” Zico shouted, when the song ended.

Everyone clapped loudly, and loud whistles were heard all around. Jae Soo clapped too, but Minhyuk somehow didn’t leave the stage like the rest of his friends. He stood there, and smiled brightly at Jae Soo.

“I have something to say, before exiting off the stage,” Minhyuk spoke into his microphone. “This song is dedicated to my one and only Kang Jae Soo, whom I request for her to come up here,” Minhyuk said, and everyone applauded.

Jae Soo snapped out of her thoughts, and ruffled her hair as she walked up on stage.

“I want everyone to know that, I love this girl very much,” Minhyuk continued on. Jae Soo blushed madly, and the audience awed the couple. “Kang Jae Soo, will you please be my girlfriend?” Minhyuk pops the question at last, and Jae Soo choked on the air.

“Say yes, say yes!” Ren shrieked behind the stage.

Jae Soo then kissed Minhyuk on the lips, and quickly pulled back as she smiled.

“Does the kiss count as a yes?” Jae Soo asked, and Minhyuk shockingly gave her a smile. “It’s a yes!” Minhyuk shouted, and the audience cheered. Minhyuk hugged Jae Soo in his arms, as he smiled like never before.

“Mia, will you gladly be my girlfriend?” Kyung asked Mia, and she rubbed behind her neck. “I thought we were already dating,” Mia answered, and Kyung chuckled. “We are now,” he told her, and Mia nudged his shoulder.

“Ren—“

Before Zico can say anything, Ren kissed him. Everyone in the backstage gasped, and so did Zico.

“You were too slow to make a move, so I did it. We’re dating now, you hear?” Ren said, and Zico nodded his head. Ren chuckled at his silliness, and Zico pulled her in for another kiss.

“I really need a girlfriend,” Yookwon said, as he and Jaehyo crossed their arms. “It’s okay hyung, you’ll get one soon,” Jihoon replied.

“Taeil-yah,” Eun Hyo called to him. “Hm?” He looked at her. She handed him a box of chocolate, and pecked Taeil’s cheek. He blushed madly, and fell back. “Omo!” Eun Hyo shouted in shock, and the guys all laughed.

“Vacation time!” Jihoon shouted aloud, and everyone cheered.

 

Minhyuk sat out of the balcony, as he watched the beautiful sunset.

“Minhyuk, Juri got done cooking dinner,” Jae Soo said, as she came to get Minhyuk out of the room the couple shared. “Come here for a sec,” Minhyuk told her, as Jae Soo walked out to the balcony.

“Woah, the sunset is so beautiful! It’s just setting down at such a perfect timing too. No wonder you picked this room. This is such a nice view,” Jae Soo said, as she awed at the sunset.

Minhyuk pulled Jae Soo’s hand, as he made her sit on his lap.

“You’re perfect and beautiful,” Minhyuk said, as he snuggled up against Jae Soo’s neck. “Haha, stop it Minhyuk. It tickles,” Jae Soo told him, as she laughed loudly. “Maybe I should tickle you some more,” he said, and Jae Soo laughed louder, as Minhyuk snuggled some more.

Jae Soo pulled Minhyuk’s head away, as her hands cupped Minhyuk’s cheeks. She rested her forehead onto his, and then shared a deep and passionate kiss with her lover, as the sun slowly sets down.

The only friends that stared at them this time were their little Piggy Soo, Moody Jae, and Droopy Eyes Hyuk. No one was around to bother the two lovebirds anymore, as the fresh start of their new beginning has started.

 


 

*CRIES A LITRE OF TEARS*

Thanks for staying with me until to the end, EVERYONE!

I as author-nim loves EACH AND EVERYONE A LOT.

Gnna go crey my feelings. ;____________;

[BEHIND THE SCENES]

Zico: Do U wanna be~

Everyone: BLOCK B!

Zico: Hello everyone, thanks for staying with Author-nim and reading her lame story.

Ukwon: Yes, it is VERY LAME. I didn't end up with a girl! T_T 

Jaehyo: =_____= You're so stupid Kwonnie.

Ukwon: You're the derp face!

Jaehyo: Crybaby!

PO: ANYWAYS! Welcome to our little BTS that author-nim unknowingly made. Haha. If you want more JaeBomb/SooMin couple, click on BBomb's name.

BBomb: Yeah, click on it. XDD BBOMB

Zico: And if you would like ZiRen/RenZi. Click on ME!

Taeil: I don't quite have a story yet, but then a favorite author of mine wrote a nice ZiRen/RenZi couple story. CLICK HERE!

Himchan: And if you like BAP, check out this amazing story of me being the main guy. She's That Girl

Yong Guk: One more BAP story of ME being the main guy. Hahahahaha!

Block B: MATCH UP THEN! D:<

Ren and Jae Soo: And this where it ends, and we shall meet you all in the new stories!

[End of BTS]

A/N: EVERYONE SHOULD GO WATCH "TED" IF YOU LOVE "FAMILY GUY"!

^That's Jae Soo brother, if anyone wondered how who her brother was. *dead.* DONG WON IS SO HOT! LOL