`o1

His Annoying Games

 

“Hello new student! It’s a pleasure to meet you. I’m your Class Representative Shin Sang Mi, and I was told to give you a tour around school,” a gleeful girl introduced herself to the new girl.

“Hi, I’m Kang Jae Soo,” the new girl introduces herself back politely. “C’mon, let’s get going before the school bell rings. Don’t even ask about lunch time, I’m a busy lady being Class Rep and all, so I took my time to do it now,” the gleeful girl Shin Sang Mi said.

“Wait, how do you know that you’re my class representative?” the new girl Kang Jae Soo asks as the Class Rep Shin Sang Mi pulls her. “Ah, I was told by our homeroom teacher we’re having a new student. So I came to introduced myself to you like what every class rep does out there,” Sang Mi explained.

Jae Soo silently nods her head whilst still being dragged by Sang Mi.

“This is our study hall whereas the seniors come here to study. Then over here is where our huge gym is at. Everyone does a lot sports here and there inside. If you go upstairs, that’s where the seniors’ classes are. Since you’re a junior like me, we’re placed on the second level. For our canteen, it’s very huge and beautiful! You can get whatever you want or like, but it depends if you get free lunch. If you have to pay for the food here, it’s pretty expensive and you might not get to eat a lot,” Sang Mi explained as she gave Jae Soo a quick tour.

“May I know where the library is?” Jae Soo asked. “Library? Oh, sure, sure,” Sang Mi replies and takes Jae Soo to the library. “This is our school library,” Sang Mi said as Jae Soo was shocked by it.

“Beautiful, isn’t it?” Sang Mi asked. “It’s awesome,” Jae Soo answered seeing at how huge the school’s library is. “Any questions incase you get lost or anything?” Sang Mi asks.

“I—“

Before Jae Soo could answer, someone shouted out for Sang Mi’s name.

“Sang Mi-ah!”

The two girls turned around to see who it was. “Zico,” Sang Mi muttered his name. “How’s my favorite class representative?” The guy who Sang Mi muttered as Zico asked. “I’m on a roll here,” Sang Mi said as she pointed at Jae Soo.

“Oh my, I did not see you there, new lady. Call me Zico,” Zico said, as he introduces himself to Jae Soo. “Hello, I’m Jae Soo,” Jae Soo introduces herself back. “Jae Soo huh? What a cute name for such a cute lady,” a darker black hair spoke up from behind Zico.

“Uhmm, thanks,” Jae Soo thanked the guy. “I’m Park Kyung,” the guy introduced himself too, as he shook hands with Jae Soo. “Okay guys, stop scaring the new girl. Go scare someone else!” Sang Mi said as she pulled Jae Soo away.

“Who were they?” Jae Soo asked. “Those two boys are Woo Jiho a.k.a. Zico and Park Kyung. They have more other friends that are super annoying too! Like Ahn Jaehyo who’s already a senior; he acts mature at times, but very child like. Another senior whose gets tricked easily is Lee Taeil,” Sang Mi answered.

“How does he get trick easily?” Jae Soo asks. “He asked his friends if he looked like a shark, and then he asks how you say shark in English. He gets it right, but then stupid Kyung tricks him. I mean, not only Kyung, but also everyone lies to him that it’s called jaws. He then asks what’s shark then, and they tell him, shark in English means male shark, and jaws means female shark,” Sang Mi explained and Jae Soo giggled.

“You think that’s funny? You’ll be thrown off by the maknae who hangs with the crowd. He looks older than all of them, and you think he’s the most mature, but heck no. His voice is super deep and can fool you. His name is Pyo Jihoon but goes bye P.O,” Sang Mi continued on.

“I see,” Jae Soo said as she nods her head. “There are also two more; Kim Yookwon a.k.a. U-Kwon and Lee Minhyuk a.k.a. B-Bomb. Yookwon is like Jaehyo, but Jaehyo’s just a senior and Yookwon’s younger. As for Minhyuk, every girl adores him. I mean I adore him too, so he belongs to me. No one can touch him!” Sang Mi said as Jae Soo nodded her head.

“But why must they have nicknames?” Jae Soo asks, not getting about all these a.k.a. “Ahh that is because...I really don’t know. But then I suppose Minhyuk’s nickname means he’s a hot bombshell. He is really good looking. The best looking out of all seniors here,” Sang Mi said as she made a stop in front of a homeroom.

Jae Soo stopped her tracks and peeked at what Sang Mi was looking at too. Then Jae Soo noticed tons of girls also running up to the homeroom, pushing Sang Mi and her out of the way.

“Minhyuk oppa, oppa, go out with me!” Girls shouted as Jae Soo looked at the girls and then back inside the homeroom. The schoolboy slowly removes the book that covers his face, as he turns to look at the girls who shout for him.

All the girls squealed including Sang Mi. Jae Soo found no interest in whatever, and walked away as she prefers not to bother boys again. She rather focuses on studying, than put her face in front of boys like before.

The bell rang for class time, and Jae Soo hurries to the homeroom where she and Sang Mi met earlier. When she got there, the homeroom teacher was there. “Did the class representative take you on a tour?” The homeroom teacher asked.

“Yeh, she sure did,” Jae Soo answered. “Alright, just wait patiently until all the students come in, then you can make your introduction,” the homeroom teacher informed, as Jae Soo nodded her head with a smile.

Everyone finally came and settled inside the homeroom, and the little ‘gang’ Sang Mi mentioned earlier, started whistling and shouting at how cute Jae Soo was. The teacher finally quieted the boys, as Jae Soo made her introduction.

“Good morning everyone, I’m Kang Jae Soo. I know, my name sounds like a boy. Well, my parents always only wanted sons, so they sorta raised me up like one, but don’t worry, I don’t like girls. I’m not that type of girl. Also, I just moved from Incheon, and so please treat me well as we all study hard together,” Jae Soo introduces herself to her homeroom.

Everyone claps and the teacher assigns her to sit next to Zico. Jae Soo didn’t care much, but she saw Sang Mi giving her death signs.

“We’re in the same homeroom too, awesome isn’t it?” Zico asked. “It’s cool,” Jae Soo said as Zico smiled at her. “Do you know how many girls would chase after you for sitting next to me?” Zico asked as he chortles.

Jae Soo gazed at him filled with confusion. Then saw past him seeing about the whole schoolgirls’ looking outside the window of her homeroom, showing death threat signs. “Is that meant for me?” Jae Soo asks. “Yep,” Zico answered as he sat back coolly on his chair.

“Hmm, you must be a ladies’ man then,” Jae Soo said as Zico looked at her. “You’re not scared?” He asked her. “Why should I be? I transferred here because of the same issue,” she answered smirking at him. “Interesting,” Zico mumbled and then shrugs, as he just looks at the chalkboard.


 

Lunchtime came at last, and Sang Mi walked over to Jae Soo’s desk. “Want to have lunch with my friends and me?” Sang Mi asked. “I would love to, but I’ll just be in the library,” Jae Soo said, as Sang Mi smiled and nodded her head then walked away.

Jae Soo looked at Zico and smiled at him, then walks out passing all of Zico’s fangirls. She reached the library and walked inside still awing in amusement. “This is a dream,” Jae Soo whispered to herself, as she giggled and then walked over to the fiction aisle.

Jae Soo walked back and forth on the fiction aisle, as she searched for an interesting book to read. None of the titles seemed interesting to her, and she was getting a bit frustrated. Then one finally caught her attention.

She tried reaching for it even when she’s tippy toeing, but the book was too high. “Excuse me, sir, excuse me,” Jae Soo said to a guy leaning against the shelf, with a book covering his face.

“Hm,” the guy grunts. “Can you help here? I can’t reach this book,” Jae Soo answered. The man removed the book from his face, and Jae Soo recognized him immediately. “Minhyuk-ssi,” Jae Soo mumbled.

“Hmph, so what now? You want my number, a photo with me, or be my girlfriend?” The guy asked. “Huh? No, I’m just shocked to see you here, although I don’t know you like that. Anyways, can you help me get this book?” Jae Soo asked as the guy looked up over her.

Don’t Leave Me, Don’t Say Goodbye,” he read as Jae Soo nodded her head. “Yeh, I can’t seem to reach it,” Jae Soo said as Minhyuk stood up from where he sat, and stood up walking towards Jae Soo.

He grabs the book off the shelf and hands it to Jae Soo. “Thank you,” Jae Soo thanked him with a warm smile, and walks off. Minhyuk smirked to himself and follows after her. “That can’t possibly be the only thank you that I’m getting,” Minhyuk said as he stopped Jae Soo’s tracks.

“What’s do you mean by that?” Jae Soo asked. Minhyuk smirked as he looks at her. “The movie of that book is coming out. Wanna go see it together?” Minhyuk offers as Jae Soo raised an eyebrow at him.

“We don’t know each other. Besides, I just moved here and I don’t quite want any dramas,” Jae Soo said as Minhyuk chortled at her. “How about you give me a better thank you then,” Minhyuk said jumping back to the ‘thank you’ subject.

“I don’t know why girls chase after you. You’re so weird. Hmph, Sang Mi is right, you and your friends are interestingly bizarre,” Jae Soo said, as she quickly walks up to the book check out and checks her book out.

Minhyuk held her wrist as soon as her book was checked. “Tell me how bizarre I am then,” Minhyuk said as Jae Soo glares at him. “Why are you asking me? Go ask Sang Mi. She’s the one who said you’re the bizarre ones,” Jae Soo said fighting back as she pulls her wrist away from his grip.

“Then tell me how Sang Mi explained how bizarre I am to you then,” he asked. “She says you’re all annoying. There, happy now?” Jae Soo answered as she dashes out of the library hastily.

Whilst not paying any attention, she bumped into some classmates. “Sorry,” Jae Soo apologized. “Ahh, Jae Soo-ssi,” a familiar voice said. Jae Soo looked up to find Sang Mi and a couple of other girls behind her.

“Sang Mi-ah,” Jae Soo said with a smile. “Ah, Minhyuk oppa is coming this way, Sang Mi,” a friend of Sang Mi said. Jae Soo turned around and Minhyuk pulled her close to him; as he bent his head down to kiss her.

Jae Soo’s eyes widened knowing that she and Minhyuk are kissing. “Minhyuk oppa!” Sang Mi shouted in pain. People around them gasped and whispered, as they walked passed. Jae Soo pushed Minhyuk away and wiped as she slapped him.

All the girls gasped in fear, and so did Minhyuk’s buddies who stood from afar. “Why did you slap him?” Sang Mi asked as she spun Jae Soo to look at her, and slapped Jae Soo too. Jae Soo was shocked to find her newly made friend, slapping her already.

Everyone gasped some more, just staring at what would happen next. Minhyuk smirks as he grabs Jae Soo’s hand, but she flinched from him and ran off. “Jae Soo-ah!” Zico shouted out her name as he followed her.

Sang Mi looked at her hand then back at Minhyuk. “B-Bomb hyung, why’d you kiss her?” One of his juniors asked. “Because she’s gonna be my girlfriend,” Minhyuk answered with a confident smile, as he raised his eyebrow at his friends.

“But oppa, you never accepted any one of us to be your girlfriend,” Sang Mi said as Minhyuk looked at her from head to toe, and gurgled. “You spread rumors saying that my buddies and I are bizarre and beyond annoying. So why should I be with you?” Minhyuk answers and then walks off coolly with his friends.

Jae Soo hid behind the gym, as she touched her pained cheek and her kissed lips. “It’s my first day here and I thought I can make friends and start life all over. But no, a stupid guy just have to kiss me and have a girl who I thought I’d become friends with slapping me,” Jae Soo spoke to herself.

Zico found Jae Soo but then stood hidden, as he heard Jae Soo talking to herself. “I hate that guy. I hate that stupid guy that kissed me! I didn’t hope to make enemies already,” Jae Soo shouted in anger.

“That guy happens to be my buddy,” Zico said from behind Jae Soo. She hastily turns around to see Zico standing there. “What do you want?” Jae Soo asked as she sighed. “I wanted to see if you were okay,” Zico answered as he sat down next to her.

“Hmph, your fangirls will probably slap me too if they see you hanging out with me,” Jae Soo said as she pouts. Zico let out a small laugh, and then stands up from where he sat. “They won’t slap you, they will hurt you more than slapping after seeing you kiss Minhyuk,” Zico explained.

“Yah!” Jae Soo shouted and then punches Zico on his leg. “Okay, I’m sorry, but then I don’t think B-Bomb hyung meant it. He probably just doesn’t want girls chasing after him anymore,” Zico said as Jae Soo snickered.

“Yea, he rather have the girl that got kissed by him dead,” Jae Soo said as Zico laughed some more. “To tell you though, you’re the first girl in school to ever slap him. He’s never gotten slap by any girl in school because they all like him. But to his previous girlfriends who he broken up with, they slapped his face pretty good,” Zico said, which made Jae Soo laugh.

“He deserves that slap I gave him. That guy shouldn’t go around randomly kissing people. Just who does he think he is?” Jae Soo asked. “I don’t know, the principal’s son?” Zico answered as Jae Soo looked at him in surprise.

“Liar!” Jae Soo said. “You didn’t know? B-Bomb hyung is the school’s principal son,” Zico replied as Jae Soo covered her face. “I hate my life and I hate your friend,” Jae Soo mumbled as Zico laughed.

“It’s not that bad is it?” Zico asked. “In a situation like this, life for me big time,” Jae Soo answered. The bell rang and Jae Soo doesn’t even want to return back to class to face Sang Mi.

“Even if you don’t want to return, you might get into more trouble than this for having Sang Mi as our class representative,” Zico said as Jae Soo rubbed her face. “Fine, let’s go back to class,” Jae Soo said as she followed Zico to class.

As soon as they reached their homeroom, all the girls sent Jae Soo death glares. Especially Sang Mi, who she thought she could be a friend with. Jae Soo wasn’t scared, but finds it rather annoying.

Jae Soo walks to her desk and then gets trip by one of the students. “Oops, I didn’t see you there. I only saw Zico oppa. Did you have a great fall though?” The classmate who apparently was a girl, asked.

All the girls giggled in class, as Jae Soo got up and laughed along. “I sure had a wonderful fall. How about you?” Jae Soo asked as she pushed the classmate’s chair over, causing her to tip over and fall to the ground.

The boys in class burst into laughter and Sang Mi slammed her textbook on her desk shutting them up. “Yah, Kang Jae Soo, don’t forget that you’re a new student here. Don’t just go around tipping the regular students here chairs,” Sang Mi said scolding Jae Soo.

Jae Soo scoffed and walked to her chair and sits down. Zico high fived her and giggled. “Woo Jiho; are you siding with the newbie?” Sang Mi asked in an infuriated tone. “She’s not going to be a newbie soon, if she stays here longer with us,” Zico answered.

“You—“

Before Sang Mi can scold him too, the homeroom teacher walks in. Everyone went in silence, and the classmate who fell picked herself up quickly.

Jae Soo sighed as she looks outside the window. ‘I hate having to transfer again.’ Jae Soo said in her head. “Don’t let Sang Mi get to you okay?” Zico whispered to her. Jae Soo nods and smiles at him then go back to paying attention to the board.

After school came along quick and when the teacher was dismissed, Sang Mi walked up to Jae Soo. “I hate to say this, but I hate you already,” Sang Mi said. Jae Soo looked up at her, as Zico tries pushing Sang Mi away.

“If you hate to say it, then why say it for? It’s a stupid thing of you to do for being class representative,” Jae Soo replied, as she grabs her bag and walks out of class. All the boys burst into laughter, and Zico walked out with his buddies.

“Jae Soo-ah, you rocked in there, man,” Kyung said as he grabbed Jae Soo’s hand, and shook it. Jae Soo rolled her eyes and pulled her hand back. “Don’t touch me, or all the girls in this school will end up hunting me down,” Jae Soo said, as Kyung and the boys laughed.

“I don’t think we’ve met, but I’m Yookwon,” a light brown hair guy said, as Jae Soo nodded her head at him and continues walking. The three boys’ whispers behind her, and then Minhyuk appeared in front of Jae Soo along with three other boys behind him.

“Ah, so this is the noona?” A deep voice guy asked, as Jae Soo glares at Minhyuk. “Yep, she’s the one,” Minhyuk spoke and smirks at Jae Soo. “What do you want?” Jae Soo asked, as Minhyuk walks up towards her.

“Go out with me,” he said as the boys gasped. “H-huh?” Jae Soo in shock, asked back not believing what he said. “You heard me,” Minhyuk spoke, as he raised an eyebrow. “Look, I don’t have any interest on going out with you alright?” She replied as Minhyuk walks closer towards her.

 

“If you go out with me, I’ll take it as the thank you for the book,” Minhyuk said. “Then forget it!” Jae Soo shouted as she threw the book back at him. 



 

I HOPE YOU ALL ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER! XDD