`14

His Annoying Games

 

While waiting at Dock 45, Jae Soo kicked her shoes on the ground. She was getting tired, as the time has passed six. Minhyuk looked at how bored Jae Soo seemed, and decided to poke her.

“Yah, what do you want?” She asked him. “Hmph, I’m surprised you’re not whining saying that you’re hungry,” he , as she raised a fist at him. “I am hungry, but I chose not to whine about it,” Jae Soo answered, as she puts her hand back down and crosses her arms.

“Taeil oppa, when will your friend get here?” Ah Young asked the quiet Taeil, who kept checking the time on his watch. “I don’t know, but I know that she won’t lie to me,” Taeil confidently answered, as he’s willing to wait for Eun Hyo.

“It’s almost been an hour,” Jae Soo whined, as Minhyuk pokes her again. “She’ll come, don’t worry,” Taeil said, as he kept checking both ways of the road.

“Is that her?” Ah Young asked, as she points to a girl dressed in a yellow dress and white cardigan. “Nope,” Taeil answered, and shakes his head. “I bet that she’s going to wear denim capris pant, white buttoned blouse, and black and white striped cardigan. Her shoes will be converse or Nike branded,” Minhyuk described Eun Hyo, as Jae Soo looked at him.

“How do you know?” Taeil asked. “I’m right then, right?” Minhyuk asked back. “Yea, because you described it almost like her. Eun Hyo is running towards us right now,” Taeil answered, as he points at Eun Hyo.

She was wearing a plain light pink buttoned up shirt, with a white cardigan, and denim capris pant. Her shoes were Puma brand instead.

“Sorry that I’m late. I had to quickly babysit for awhile,” Eun Hyo answered, panting a bit. “It’s okay, you’re not even late at all. Let’s go inside,” Taeil answered cheerily, as they both headed inside first.

“Not even late, my ,” Jae Soo quietly mumbles, and Minhyuk pinches her left arm. “Ssh!” He shushes her, and she stuck her tongue out at him. Ah Young giggled at them both, and then jump in between them, as she interlocks both her arms with theirs.

“Table for five,” Taeil told the waiter, and the waiter led them to a round table. They scattered to their seats, and then orders water first, as the group all looked at the menu.

“What’s good here?” Jae Soo asked, as she never been there before. “The burgers are delish, but I love steak. So I’m ordering steak,” Eun Hyo managed to answer quickly, as Taeil smiled. He loves a girl who can eat anything and not complain.

“How come there’s no side menu for salad?” Ah Young asked, looking through the menu twice. “They come in as side dishes,” Eun Hyo answered, as Ah Young nods her head. “Order some food people, and I’ll eat your salads,” Ah Young said, as she puts her menu down.

“Aish, then why did you bother to come for?” Taeil asked, and Ah Young tilted her head side to side like a kid, and smiled back at him. “That’s right, I thought it was just going to be the two of us?” Eun Hyo asked Taeil.

Jae Soo eyeballed Taeil, and he felt a lightening go down his spine. He can feel that Jae Soo was watching, therefore he can’t lie. “I thought it would be great if you get to know my friends too,” Taeil lied, as Jae Soo snickers.

“What’s so funny?” Minhyuk asked her. “Nothing,” Jae Soo answered, as she continued to read her menu. “What are you getting?” He asked her. “Why, are you treating?” She asked back. “Maybe,” Minhyuk answered, giving Jae Soo a sincere smile. “Well, I think I’ll have this huge burger with milkshake on the side,” Jae Soo told him, as she pointed at the picture.

“Of course you would,” Minhyuk said, and Jae Soo punched his arm. “You make it sound as if you know what I eat,” Jae Soo replied, as Minhyuk just laughed at her. “I do know, and you’re such a pig. My cute jagiya piggy!” He sang his last sentence, and Jae Soo covered her face with her menu.

Eun Hyo and Taeil giggled having fun watching Minhyuk embarrass Jae Soo. Ah Young smiled, and then pokes Minhyuk to stop, as Jae Soo was embarrassed enough.

After ordering, the group decided to talk and get to know Eun Hyo more. Taeil was super interested in Eun Hyo, after hearing that she’s an Art major. She loves photography, children, and fish! He too, loves fish.

“Ahhh...I’m so full!” Ah Young exclaimed, while walking ahead of the group alone. “You only ate our tiny side salad dishes. How in the world are you full?” Taeil asked, as Ah Young giggled.

“Eun Hyo-yah, we need to come here often. This place is great,” Jae Soo said, as Eun Hyo nodded her head excitedly. “We shall!” She replied with a fist pump in the air.

Taeil widely smile at Jae Soo thinking about a second date altogether, and Jae Soo ignored him. She was not going to go on another date with Taeil. All he did was stood quiet, whilst Eun Hyo talked.

“Is my jagiya tired?” Minhyuk asked, playfully punching her chin. “Nope, just full,” Jae Soo answered, as she smiled at him. “Woah, Han River is so beautiful at night!” Ah Young shouted, as she ran over to it. “I love taking my night walks here,” Eun Hyo said, as she and Taeil followed.

Minhyuk laughed to himself, as Jae Soo looked at him in confusion. “What’s so funny?” She asked. “Let’s go for a swim!” Minhyuk shouted, as he carried Jae Soo bride style, and ran towards the river.

“No Minhyuk, put me down!” Jae Soo screamed, and the three friends laughed. “Throwing you in now,” Minhyuk said, and Jae Soo tightly gripped around Minhyuk’s neck. “No!” She yelled again, closing her eyes.

Minhyuk laughed aloud, as he gently drops Jae Soo on the cold grass. “Did you really think I was going to throw you in the river?” He asked, laughing even louder. Jae Soo opened her eyes, and punched him on the chest.

“You punk! I’m going home!” She yelled at him angrily, as she gets off the grass and starts running off. “See ya tomorrow,” Minhyuk told his friends, as he saluted them. “Oppa!” Ah Young shouted at Minhyuk, but he ignored her call.

“I’ll see you two tomorrow,” Ah Young quickly said, as she ran off after Minhyuk and Jae Soo. Taeil and Eun Hyo waved bye to her, and then stared at each other. “Alone together, neh?” Eun Hyo said, as Taeil chuckled, and scratched the back of his head.

“So what are you like, Taeil?” Eun Hyo asked. “Huh?” He asked, not getting what she meant. “Tell me about yourself, dummy,” she answered, and Taeil chortled. “Well, I love fish. They are like my best friends,” he started out.

“Tropical fish?” Eun Hyo asked. “Mm, I own a huge tank of them at home. If you ever want to stop by, I’ll introduce you to them all,” Taeil answered. “Interesting, I would love to meet them too,” she replied, smiling at him.

Jae Soo stopped to catch her breath, as she started to slowly walk. “That jerk, tricking me and all. I’ll poke his eyes the next time I see him,” Jae Soo told herself, as she leaned onto a brick wall to catch her breath some more.

“Then poke my eyes,” Minhyuk said, popping out of nowhere. “Yah! Will you stop scaring me?” Jae Soo said, jumping in fright. “Sorry piggy jagiya, but then I stopped at a vending machine and got you this,” he apologized, and then shows her a stuffed green angry birds pig.

Jae Soo smiled at how cute it is, and then frowned at Minhyuk when she looked up at him. “It’s not even cute,” she told him, and walks away. “Aw, but it thinks that you’re cute,” Minhyuk said, walking in front of her, blocking her way with the pig in front of him.

She pushed the pig down, and looked away. “Omma, take me home with you pwease,” Minhyuk mimicked a baby’s voice. Jae Soo giggled a little, but then covered . “Appa is making me cold. Pwease bwing me home with chu,” Minhyuk mimicked some more.

“Fine, fine,” Jae Soo laughed aloud at last, as she grabbed the green pig. “What’s her name?” Jae Soo asked. “Her? It’s a him,” Minhyuk said, as Jae Soo scoffed at him. “If it wants to go home with me, it’s a girl,” Jae Soo told him infuriated.

“Okay, you win omma!” Minhyuk said, and Jae Soo giggled. “Piggy Soo,” Minhyuk named, and Jae Soo pinched his right arm. “Are you crazy? That’s my name!” She told him. “It’s okay, you’re both piggies,” Minhyuk teased, and Jae Soo punched Minhyuk with ‘Piggy Soo’.

“Ahhh!” The pig cried. “Omo! It makes noises?” Jae Soo asked, as she hugged the green pig. “Of course Piggy Soo makes noises. She sounds like you when you’re hungry,” he teased some more, and Jae Soo made faces at him and walked ahead of him.

“Piggy Soo it is,” Jae Soo said, as she hugged the green pig once more.

 

“Hey Ren!” Zico shouted in glee, as he waved at Ren while riding his new bought bike. “Hi...?” Ren greeted him back, as she slowly sped hers. “I told you that I have a bike,” Zico flaunted, as Ren nodded her head.

“I can see that,” she said, as she hopped off her bike coolly, when she reached campus. Zico stepped on his brakes, and then hopped off too. “You wouldn’t mind getting a bike parked partner, do you?” Zico asked, grinning. “Not at all,” Ren said, feeling crept out.

“Okay,” he replied, swinging his head side to side like a child. “So you bought it yesterday?” Ren asked, as Zico let out a sarcastic laugh. “No, of-of-of course not,” he stuttered, not trying to make eye contact.

“Then why are the tires so black and shiny sleek? Also, your chains are really not oily at all,” Ren said, as she tapped Zico’s shoulder, and walked off to class. “Darn! She figured out,” Zico disappointedly said, as he huffed in sadness.

All day long in class, Kyung couldn’t keep his mind off of Mia. He was worried sick to his stomach, as to why he saw her there. Questions flowed through his head, as he groaned in anxious.

“Are you alright, Kyung?” Jae Soo asked him, as she poked his arm. He shot his head up to look at her, and smiled devilishly. “Oh no,” Jae Soo said, as Kyung dragged her out of class, when break time came up.

“I have a favor for you to do,” Kyung said, as Jae Soo rolled her eyes and crossed her arms. “I’m not going to talk to this girl for you,” Jae Soo answered, as Kyung gave her a confused look. “You’re not,” he told her. “Really? Thank god!” She excitedly cheered.

“I have something for you to check up on, more likely,” Kyung said, as Jae Soo nodded her head. “I’m in, whatever it is. As long as it’s not about talking to a girl you like,” Jae Soo said. “Pfft, I can talk to my own girls,” Kyung said, and Jae Soo slapped his left arm hard.

“I’m en proud of you!” Jae Soo yelled, as she hugged him. “Okay, awkward!” Kyung said, as he pushes Jae Soo off of him. “Yea, so what’s up?” She asked. “No taking back about your agreeing to this first,” Kyung said. “Okay, I won’t take it back. I agree to do whatever it is,” Jae Soo replied, nodding her head understanding him.

“I need you to check up on a girl for me at Love Hotel 41. I want to know why she’s there, and if she’s doing anything illegal. Please do it for me?” Kyung quickly said, as he pleaded with his hands clasped together.

Jae Soo gave him a long blank expression, and then slapped her forehead. “Really, Kyung, really? You just can’t do it yourself?” Jae Soo asked. “She knows who I am, if I go there!” He exclaimed, then hastily shuts his mouth.

“Please just do it for me. This is all you have to do. I’m not ever going to bother you again. I’m not like Zico at all,” Kyung whispered, as his eyes cried for Jae Soo’s help. Jae Soo puffed her cheeks angrily, as she took in a deep breath.

“What’s her name?” Jae Soo asked. “Mia Kim,” Kyung answered. “Mia—Wait, she does know me! I mean, not literally, but we have art class together,” Jae Soo told him. “But you said not literally, so you both don’t know each other,” he explained.

“But then she knows how I look like. Besides, even if I go, I don’t have a man to go with, and I don’t even want to go,” Jae Soo said. “Nah-ah-ah, you said you wouldn’t take back your words. You have to do this for me regardless. Also, you have B-Bomb hyung to go with you,” Kyung answered.

“Tch, in a million years will I ever go to a place like that with him,” Jae Soo said, as she rolled her eyes and scoffed. “But you’re going right?” Kyung asked, and Jae Soo shrugged. “I guess, since you got me there, lucky ,” she told him, and Kyung hugged her this time.

“You are the best girl friend anyone can have!” Kyung exclaimed, as he skipped away. “Terd,” Jae Soo mumbled, as she walked back to homeroom.

“B-Bomb oppa, would you like some orange juice?” Jae Soo heard Ah Young follow Minhyuk.

‘I’m not taking Minhyuk along.’ Jae Soo told herself.

 

 

“Love Hotel 41,” Jae Soo read the building’s name, as she stared at it for a while. “I haven’t seen Mia pass by here at all yet,” Jae Soo said, as she looked from right to left.

Jae Soo sighed, as she wanted to wait for Mia to enter first, so she decided to go to the ice cream shop across the street. Before she could even make it across the street, a hand grabbed her arm hard, and spun her around.

“Who the ?” Jae Soo angrily shouted, and then sees Minhyuk standing before her. “Minhyuk-ssi,” she softly said. Ah Young stood behind him, and gave her a confused look. “What are you doing here?” Minhyuk asked, in an angry tone of voice.

Jae Soo was scared, and knew that he wasn’t pleased at all. Ah Young mouthed a sorry, and Jae Soo rolled her eyes and then looked at the angry Minhyuk.

“My business is my business, do you have to in?” She asked, as Minhyuk angrily gripped her right wrist. “Go home, now,” he told her, dragging her away. “Stop it Minhyuk, release me this instant!” Jae Soo shouted, as she pulled off from his grasp.

“I’m here because of your friend Kyung, so talk to him before dragging me anywhere!” Jae Soo shouted at him in anger. “Kyung, you say?” Minhyuk asked, as he took his cellphone out and called Kyung on speed dial.

“Yah, why is Jae Soo standing in front of a love hotel? She said this is all your doing. Speak up now!” Minhyuk irately spoke over the phone. “What? I told her to take you too!” Kyung bellowed, and Minhyuk raised and eyebrow at Jae Soo. “Is that so?” He said, amused by Kyung’s answer. “Yea, uh huh. Talk to you later,” Minhyuk said, remaining his look at Jae Soo.

“Ah Young, you best sped off home. Jae Soo and I have business to do,” Minhyuk said, as Jae Soo looked at him with wide eyes open. “What?” Jae Soo asked, but before she can escape, he caught her wrist and took her inside the hotel with him.

“Give me your most glamorous room,” Minhyuk told the employee. “Yes sir, the glamorous room you’re booking now is on the third floor. Room number 143, and here’s your key. Enjoy your stay in Love Hotel 41,” the employee replied.

“Yah, Lee Minhyuk-yah, what are you doing?” Jae Soo asked, as Minhyuk smirked at her. “I was told that you were supposed to bring me along,” he told her, ignoring her question. “Tch,” Jae Soo scoffed.

Minhyuk pushed her inside the elevator, and Jae Soo stood her distance from him. He stepped closer, and Jae Soo pushed him further away. But that didn’t stop Minhyuk from getting nearer.

The elevator doors opened to the third floor, and Minhyuk dragged Jae Soo to their room. Jae Soo kept trying to pull away, but this time was harder. He’ll grip tighter if Jae Soo tries to getaway.

When Minhyuk opened the door to their room, Jae So glanced around the hallway, and then spotted Mia exiting out of a room. “Eh!” Jae Soo shouted, as Minhyuk pulled her inside.

“You jerk, let me go. I have work to do,” she told him, and Minhyuk stood in front of the closed door, blocking it. “What is it that you have to do, huh? Meet another guy secretly, that’s why you didn’t bring me, when Kyung requested for you to do so?” Minhyuk asked.

“I’m not meeting any guys, okay? I don’t care to meet with anyone. Kyung had asked me to come here and check up on a girl for him,” Jae Soo explained, but Minhyuk still wouldn’t make way.

“Then why didn’t you ask me to come along?” Minhyuk asked another question. Jae Soo sighed, as she grunts angrily at him and glared at him. “You were too busy hanging with Ah Young,” Jae Soo muttered.

“Aw, is piggy jagiya jealous?” Minhyuk teased, as he poked Jae Soo’s left cheek. “No!” She bellowed in anger.

Minhyuk laughed at her angry expression, as he quickly carries her onto his shoulder and slams her onto the satin bed. “Yah, Lee Minhyuk!” Jae Soo shouted, as she wrestled him, who lay on top.

“I was a pro wrestler, so let’s see if you can get out of my grasp,” Minhyuk told her, as he sat on top of her. He twisted both her arms in front of her chest, pressing them down. “Ah, okay, okay, you win,” Jae Soo cried, wiggling her free sat on legs.

Minhyuk released her arms, and she pushed him over. “I was also a pro wrestler. Five gold medals, baby!” Jae Soo shouted, as she wrestled Minhyuk. “Let’s see about that!” He shouted back, as they both laughed.

“Take down right here!” Jae Soo said, as she started to tickle Minhyuk. “Yah, you cheater!” Minhyuk laughed, as he tickles Jae Soo back. “No fair! Hahaha! Your hands...are longer!” Jae Soo said, laughing loudly.

Jae Soo pushed him over, as she lay on top of him. Their laughing came to a stop, when she realized how close their face was. They were both catching their breaths, breathing in and out, as they stared deeply into each other’s eyes.

Minhyuk lightly lifted his head up to kiss Jae Soo’s lips, but she moved her head up and away. She got off Minhyuk’s body, as she sat down next to him, hugging her knees. Minhyuk cleared his throat, as Jae Soo pushed her hair back.

“Would you like some water?” Jae Soo asked him. “Yea,” Minhyuk answered, and Jae Soo took her wallet out, as she walked out to the hallway whereas she remembered seeing a vending machine out there.

Her mind was filled with Minhyuk, and she was going crazy. In a moment, she would laugh, and then change to being angry with him. What is Minhyuk made of, that she was falling for him this hard?

“Jae Soo-ssi?” A voice called to her, making her come back to her senses. “Eh?” Jae Soo asked, as she turned around to the person. “Mia,” Jae Soo said, and Mia smiled at her. “What are you doing here?” Mia asked her. “I should ask you the same,” Jae Soo said, as Mia chuckled.

“I work here,” she answered. “What?” Jae Soo asked in shock. “No-no-no, not like illegally as in sleeping with men. I’m the janitor, housekeeper, you know?” Mia explained, adding hand movements.

“Ahh, I see,” Jae Soo answered, as Mia showed her nametag to her. “What are you doing here?” Mia asked. “Uhmm, long story,” Jae Soo answered, and Mia giggled. “Nothing illegal, right?” She asked. “Not at all,” Jae Soo said, shaking her head.

“Well, please don’t let anyone know. If the school finds out, I’ll be jobless and expelled,” Mia pleaded. “But why work here?” Jae Soo asked. “The pay here is good, and the customers always leave great tips,” Mia answered.

“Don’t you have a boyfriend though?” Jae Soo asked, and Mia nodded. “Is he from our school?” She questioned another, hoping Mia would answer saying it’s Kyung. “Nope, not at all,” Mia answered, with a smile.

“Oh,” Jae Soo replied. “Well, I got to go back to cleaning. See you at school. Ssh!” Mia said, and Jae Soo nodded her head understanding.

Jae Soo quickly entered back into her and Minhyuk’s room, and was frowning. “Took you long enough,” Minhyuk said, as he was flipping the television channel. “Sorry, I didn’t know whether to get water or soda,” Jae Soo lied, as she threw a regular water bottle at him.

“It’s fine, thanks though,” he replied. “So can we leave now?” She asked, feeling uncomfortable. “Why? I paid so much for this room. We should at least stay longer,” Minhyuk said, teasingly raising both his eyebrows at her.

“Ew sicko!” Jae Soo said, as Minhyuk laughed. “Just kidding, sheesh! Let’s go back to my condo, yeah?” Minhyuk asked. “I have homework to do,” she told him. “I do too, so let’s do it together,” he insisted. “No, you’re going to bother me,” she said. “I won’t!” Minhyuk frowned.

 

“Piggy Soo will miss me,” Jae Soo said, as Minhyuk laughed. “Fine, fine,” he replied in defeat. “Bring Piggy Soo around sometimes. Me being her appa, really miss her,” Minhyuk whined. “Pfft, we’ll see,” Jae Soo responded with a smile, and they both left the room.



 

SORRY FOR A LAME CHAPTER!

I can't stop spazzing at how I had FINALLY found out who SINGER/RAPPER HEOTA, (who was featured in Kyung and Zico's 'LETTER' song) IS. HE IS MY MAIN BIAS LEE MINHYUK, FROM BTOB. *dead*

I LOVE ANGRY BIRDS, do you? :)

If you guys are confused at how "SOO" in Jae Soo's name is pronounced like, its pronounced like SUE, not SEW. lol. XDD