`26

His Annoying Games

 

“You’re really good at playing volleyball, kid,” a girl complimented Jihoon. “Oh, I’m fine,” Jihoon shyly replied. “This kid...” Yookwon muttered in jealousy.

“Hey boys, why are you guys playing over here?” Ah Young asked the three boys. Yookwon’s jaw dropped at Ah Young wearing a bikini. Jaehyo whistled as Jihoon rolled his eyes away.

“She’s not your girlfriend, is she?” Another girl asked Jihoon. “Hm? Of course not, she’s my friend only,” Jihoon answered. “Ladies, the boy is single,” the girl told her friends. “Eeek!” They all squealed with joy.

“Hey, can I play too?” Ah Young asked, as she tied up her long hair. “Yeah, I’ll get another player in,” one of the girls answered. “Nice,” Ah Young replied, as she smiled.

“Ah Young, you used to never want to show your body. Why now?” Yookwon asked, and Ah Young smirked. “I’m at a beach, and if these girls here are not afraid of showing anything, I’m not either,” Ah Young answered.

“You’ve changed,” Jaehyo said, and Ah Young nodded her head. “I am more mature now,” she replied. “I think I like the old Ah Young more,” Jaehyo muttered, and Ah Young shrugged.

Ah Young instantly spotted Minhyuk and Jae Soo from afar, and smirked to herself.

“Mia you little cheat, you can’t spray on the face!” Kyung cried, as he fell down on the sand. “You didn’t call for rules,” Mia retorted, as she continued to spray Kyung.

Kyung then tossed his water gun to the side, and pulled Mia’s leg. Mia fell down on her , and Kyung snatched her water gun and sprayed it at her. 

“Ahh, Kyung! You’re the cheater now,” Mia shouted, and Kyung laughed. Without knowing, Mia tried to grab the gun, but accidently poked Kyung’s left eye.

 

“Ow, my eye!” Kyung yelped in pain, as he dropped the gun. “Kyung, are you okay?” Mia asked in fright, as she removed Kyung’s hand and checked his eye.

“It burns,” he replied, squinting a bit. “Don’t touch it, just blink multiple times,” she told him. Kyung did as he was told, and his vision started getting a little blurry.

“You better kiss my eye to make it better,” Kyung told Mia with a pout. “What? Who says that a kiss will make everything better?” Mia asked, as she crossed her arms at Kyung. “I say so,” he replied.

Mia giggled at his childish act, and softly pinches his right cheek. “Come here you big baby,” Mia said, motioning for Kyung to lean forward.

Right when Mia was going to kiss Kyung’s eye, he trolled her by lifting his head up higher and pecking Mia right on the lips. “Gotcha!” Kyung shouted, as he stood up and limped away.

“Yah, Park Kyung! You won’t get far with limping!” Mia yelled, but Kyung was actually faster than she thought.

Taeil was hiding from Eun Hyo, as he found a secret spot. “Taeil, where are you at?” Eun Hyo called out to him, but Taeil giggled to himself. “She won’t ever find me,” Taeil whispered, as he peeked out from behind the huge rock he’s hiding.

As Taeil sneakily peeked, water sprayed directly at him. “Eun Hyo-yah!” Taeil yelled, as Eun Hyo laughed loudly. “You’re such a loser,” she said with laughter, as she puts her water gun down.

Taeil laughed at how cute Eun Hyo’s laugh was. “I’m no loser, I just want you to win,” Taeil lied, and Eun Hyo chuckled. “So what’s my prize for winning?” Eun Hyo asked, and Taeil tilted his head to think for a bit.

“This is your prize!” Taeil shouted, as he sprayed Eun Hyo back with his water gun. “Yah, Lee Taeil!” Eun Hyo yelped, as she started chasing after him.

“The kids are playing so well,” Minhyuk spoke aloud, as Jae Soo giggled at his silliness. “I wonder if the water is cold,” Jae Soo mumbled, and Minhyuk looked at her.

“Want to check?” He asked. “Yeah, because I want to go for a swim. Although you can’t swim much, but yeah,” she replied, and Minhyuk chortled.

They both walked up to the waves, as it brushed the sand off their feet. “It feels just perfect, since the sun is blazing hot,” Jae Soo said with a huge grin. “Then let’s go for a swim,” Minhyuk said, as he carries Jae Soo on his shoulder.

“Lee Minhyuk, put me down!” Jae Soo screamed with a loud laughter. “Not this time I’m not,” Minhyuk replied, as he hopped over the huger waves. “Minhyuk, don’t drop me!” Jae Soo shouted, but then too late, Minhyuk tripped over and they both fell under the strong waves.

Jae Soo stood up from where the waves pushed her, and started coughing out the salty water. Minhyuk stood up moments after, and laughed at Jae Soo. “You idiot, the water is way too salty,” Jae Soo said with a disgusted look on her face.

“You have sand all over your hair,” Minhyuk said, as he splashed water at Jae Soo. “I’m not the only one,” Jae Soo replied, as she splashed back at Minhyuk.

“They’re having quite some fun. Want to swim later too, Ren?” Zico asked. “I’m fine, I’m not a very good swimmer. I’ll just watch when you swim later,” Ren answered, and Zico pouted.

“You don’t have to swim. You can just stand,” Zico insisted. “I’d rather just watch,” Ren replied nodding her head. Zico gurgled at Ren being scared of the water, and pats her head. 

“Let’s go buy the stuff for smores then?” He suggested. “Right, smores! I almost forgot about them,” Ren said, and Zico smiled. “It’s going to be lots of fun, and you’ll love eating smores forever,” Zico replied, and Ren nodded her head.

They both their way to the mini grocery store nearby, and then started to search around as soon as arriving. “Zico, you said chocolate bars, right?” Ren asked, as she rose up two packs of chocolate bags. 

“Don’t forget marshmallows and graham crackers,” Zico replied, as he carried the basket. “What about the sticks to roast the marshmallows, like you said?” Ren asked, as she found some shishkabob sticks. 

“Oh yeah, we’re going to need those too,” Zico answered, as he rose up the basket and Ren threw them inside. “Ren, do you want extra snacks?” Zico asked, as he looked inside the ice cream freezer.

“Ice cream?” Ren asked, as she came by Zico’s side. “Well, it depends on you,” he answered. “Sure, I would like a cone,” Ren replied, as Zico pulled out two ice cream cones. One for him, and one for his Ren.

Ah Young saw how Minhyuk and Jae Soo were having fun, so instead of hitting the volleyball next, she caught it. “I think I’m going to go for a swim. Anyone want in?” Ah Young asked.

“I’d love to go,” Jihoon said, as he took the first run. “Let’s chase after the guy!” All the ladies shouted. “Let’s go!” Yookwon motioned at Jaehyo. Ah Young followed behind, as she grinned at Jae Soo who came out of the waves.

“Having fun, unnie?” Ah Young asked. Jae Soo wiped her face, and was thrilled by Ah Young’s confidence in wearing a nice black y bikini. “Wow, you don’t even look like yourself,” Jae Soo said, and Ah Young gurgled.

“I know right,” Ah Young replied, as she pulled off her hair band. “Jae Soo-yah, don’t tell me you’re quitting,” Minhyuk said, as he followed Jae Soo out of the waves. “I am quitting, you’re too mean to me,” Jae Soo laughed, and Minhyuk held her hand.

Ah Young smiled at Minhyuk, and he furrowed his eyebrows at her. “Cover yourself up,” Minhyuk demanded, and Ah Young pouted. “Yah, don’t be mean,” Jae Soo told Minhyuk, as she punched his chest.

“I don’t like it, Ah Young is just a kid. She shouldn’t be showing off like this,” Minhyuk said, and Ah Young’s jaw dropped. “Oppa, I am not a kid!” Ah Young shouted at him angrily, and walked to the waves.

“See what you did there,” Jae Soo said, and Minhyuk shrugged. “If she was my little sister, I’d cover her up with a towel,” Minhyuk replied, and Jae Soo laughed at him.

“Yo B-Bomb, are we still barbequing?” Kyung walked up to him and asked, as Mia held his hand. Jae Soo smiled at Mia, and Mia shyly blushed. “Yeah, Zico texted me a while ago saying that he’s buying smores. We just need to buy meat,” Minhyuk answered.

“Let’s go buy some meat then,” Jae Soo suggested. “Yeah, after changing first,” Minhyuk replied, as he and Jae Soo walked back to the inn together. 

Jae Soo went to take a quick shower as soon as she got inside the inn, and changed into her basketball shorts along with a t-shirt and a sweatshirt. When she walked outside, Minhyuk wasn’t out yet.

So Jae Soo decidedly sat in the lobby and waited for him. Joy walked by with her boyfriend, and waved at Jae Soo. Jae Soo smiled at Joy, and waved back too.

“Go wait for me in the car,” Joy told her boyfriend, as they peck on the lips. Jae Soo found it awkward, but then grinned when Joy came to sit by her side.

“So, how’s it going for you and Minhyuk?” Joy asked, as Jae Soo shrugged. “We’re at the beginning, I guess,” Jae Soo answered. “At the beginning? I don’t believe it,” Joy giggled, and Jae Soo just smiled.

“From what I heard, Minhyuk is really into you. I think you’re the first that he’s ever fallen in love with so randomly,” Joy said, and Jae Soo looked at her with confusion. “What do you mean?” Jae Soo asked.

“Well you see, although Minhyuk and I never got to the stage of dating, we were close friends. I know that I had upset Minhyuk multiple times, but I just couldn’t bring myself to tell him that I wanted to be his girlfriend. He’s a true friend to me, almost like a brother. You should talk to Ah Young more too, since she’s basically closer to him than I am. I’ll see you later,” Joy explained, and Jae Soo nodded her head, waving bye to Joy.

“Ask Ah Young, huh?” Jae Soo told herself. “Ask her what?” Juri popped out of nowhere, which gave Jae Soo quite a scare. “Nothing, just about Minhyuk,” Jae Soo answered.

“Ahh, that little devil,” Juri spoke out. “Juri, do you know him well too?” Jae Soo asked. Juri looked at Jae Soo with a what-do-you-think expression. “He’s like my son, it’s just he calls me ‘noona’,” Juri teased the last part, and they both laughed.

“Jae Soo-yah, you’re already finished?” Minhyuk asked, as he walked into the lobby to find Jae Soo chatting with Juri. “Mm, I just got done,” she answered. “Let’s go before they close then,” he tells her. 

“Juri, will you be joining us at the beach later?” Jae Soo asked. “Nah, I’m too much of a superstar. You kids have fun,” Juri joked, and Jae Soo laughed nodding her head.

Minhyuk took out his hand and held Jae Soo’s hand, as they both walked out together. Jae Soo smiled knowing that she’s holding Minhyuk’s hand without force, and blushed madly.

“Jagiya, what were you and Juri talking about?” Minhyuk asked, and Jae Soo shook her head. “You don’t need to know,” Jae Soo answered. “Why not? In a relationship, couples aren’t supposed to hide anything,” Minhyuk said, and Jae Soo snickered.

“We’re not even a couple, dummy,” Jae Soo replied with a chuckle. “Who says we’re not, when we hold hands, chase after each other, share food, and kiss?” Minhyuk asked, and Jae Soo blushed even more.

“Whatever,” Jae Soo replied being stuck on words, and punches Minhyuk’s arm.

 

Ren walked to the inn after Zico and her had returned from shopping. She walked up to her bag, and found it open. Ren was slightly confused at first, but then shrugged as thinking that maybe she did left it open.

“Ren, are you ready to go down?” Zico knocked from outside. “Yeah, just wait for me to change quick,” Ren answered, as she went through her bag. “Hm, what is this slimy stuff?” Ren asked herself, as she pulled her hand out.

“Oh no!” She shouted aloud, and Zico knocked louder. “What’s wrong?” Zico asked form outside. “My clothes, they’re all covered by my lotion!” Ren yelled from inside, and opens the door to face Zico.

“We can fix that, just wash it,” he told her. “But I don’t have extra clothes, and the girls aren’t here for me to lend me their clothes,” Ren replied with a pout. Zico’s eyes lit up, as he smiled at her.

“You can borrow my t-shirt and basketball shorts,” Zico offered. “No, I don’t want to bother you,” Ren said, as she tried to figure out how her lotion popped in the first place.

“No really, you’re not a bother at all. I brought extra clothes sometimes, and I guess this is a great opportunity to share,” Zico replied with a huge grin. “It’s okay Zico, I’ll just ask Jae Soo,” Ren insisted.

“Jae Soo’s not here, and she won’t be back soon. Also, you wouldn’t be very comfortable in skinny jeans down at the beach. I have a loose t-shirt too, so it’s fine,” Zico offered once more, convincing Ren.

“Fine, fine, I’ll borrow a basketball short and possibly t-shirt, as I wash my clothes later on tonight,” Ren finally accepts Zico’s offer. “Okay, I’m off to get it for you then,” Zico said with a genuine smile, as he marched to his room.

“Now just how did my lotion get entirely all over my clothes?” Ren asked herself.

Yookwon drooled as the waves splashed onto the ladies bikini hot bods. “This is heaven,” Yookwon mumbled, and Jaehyo whacked his head. “Stop day dreaming, will you?” Jaehyo told his friend.

“You just had to ruin my fantasy?!” Yookwon asked angrily. “So what are you doing later on?” Yookwon heard one of the hotties asking Jihoon. “We’re barbequing and making smores. Would you and your beautiful friends like to join?” Yookwon answered for Jihoon.

“Smores? Delicious! Make one for me!” The girls now ran over to Yookwon. Jihoon shook his head, as he saw how Yookwon wanted to faint. 

“Hyung and him being covered with ladies,” Jihoon mumbled shaking his head, “Jihoon-ah, we should probably help setup the grill,” Jaehyo informed his dongsaeng. “Coming, hyung!” Jihoon replied and nodded.

“When is B-Bomb oppa coming back?” Ah Young asked, as she saw Jaehyo them setting up the grill. “They should be back in 15 minutes or so, why?” Jaehyo asked back. “Just wondering,” she replied swaying her head from side to side.

“Ah Young-yah, help us out here,” Jihoon told her. “Sorry, I’m going to wash up and change,” Ah Young replied, and ran to the inn.



 

Not quite sure if this is a long or short update... BUT I HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT! HEHE! XDD

Sorry that it took my a while to update. I've been drowning myself to BURNOUT! 

[Behind the scenes moment]

P.O: -whispers- Hey you guys, follow me here to where Author-nim is drowning herself to our latest song BURNOUT.

Taeil: This is where you'll see her being the biggest pabo. hahaha~

Me: BURN (burn) OUT (out) GDSNFKDJSNFJKS YFUDSBFSI WHATEVER YOU'RE SAYING. Totally need to learn this song and cover it. -sees P.O and Taeil-

P.O: RUN HYUNG! 

Me: YAHHHH!! -chases after the boys-

Jaehyo: While author-nim is busy chasing after them, let me tell you guys something. IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE A SECRET, but Author-nim has another story coming up featuring our song BURNOUT. It's an action story. AND THE MAINS ARE--

Me: -knocks Jaehyo with a pan- 

[End of BTS]