`16

His Annoying Games

 

Kyung walked in the hallways silently, as he didn’t even look up to see whom he’s been bumping into. His time he tried getting to know Mia was all such a waste.

“Hi Kyung,” her voice greeted cheerfully. Kyung looked at Mia, and smirked a bit. “Yo,” he greeted informally. “What’s up? You don’t look so good,” Mia said, as Kyung shrugged and shook his head.

“I’m fine,” he simply answered, and Mia tilted her head. “You don’t seem like yourself today,” she said, and Kyung just shrugged silently again. “I’m going to catch up with my buddies. See ya,” he told her, as he left to the canteen.

 

“Jae Soo unnie, are you planning on performing in the talent show?” Ah Young asked, as Jae Soo stuffed tons of food in . Ren rolled her eyes, annoyed by Ah Young’s appearance at their lunch table.

“No,” Jae Soo answered with a mouth full. “Well I am. I’m going to perform a song and dance. You should support me to win the solo performance,” Ah Young replied, as Jae Soo nodded her head, focusing on her food more.

“What about you Ren unnie? Are you going to perform?” Ah Young asked Ren. “I don’t perform,” Ren harshly answered. Jae Soo nudged Ren’s arm, and Ren crossed her arms with a sigh. Ah Young smiled, and nodded her head.

“Jae—“

“B-Bomb oppa,” Ah Young quickly called to Minhyuk, interrupting his call for Jae Soo. Ren scoffed, as she glared at Jae Soo. “It’s okay,” Jae Soo told Ren. Minhyuk ignored Ah Young, as he pinched Jae Soo’s cheek.

“Yah, it’s been changed fair and square now. Are you happy? So when I win with a fair and square win, don’t go back on your words,” Minhyuk told Jae Soo, as he handed her the information of the talent show.

Jae Soo looked at him and gave him a huge grin. “We’ll see if you do really win,” Jae Soo said to him. “Oh, I will win. I can feel the prize in my arms,” Minhyuk replied, and smirked at her.

“Tch,” Jae Soo replied, looking away. “Anyways, I got you Moody Jae,” Minhyuk said, as he walked out of the canteen. “What?” Jae Soo asked, as she followed him out.

Ren sipped her drink, as she found herself sitting alone with Ah Young. She rolled her eyes, and looked at another direction. “I’m surprised that you’re not chasing after Jae Soo and Minhyuk,” Ren said, and Ah Young giggled. “They’re too busy to notice me,” Ah Young answered, and Ren silently chuckled.

“Ren, are you eating alone?” Zico asked, as he plopped down next to her. “Zico oppa, I’m here with Ren,” Ah Young said, and Zico quickly glance at her. “Oh, hi Ah Young,” Zico greeted, then faced back at Ren.

“Do you like coconut juice? I was going to get orange juice, but then it ran out,” Zico said, handing a coconut juice can over to Ren. “Thanks, but no thanks. I’m allergic to coconut,” Ren answered, as she picked on her food.

“Oh,” Zico replied, as he faced the opposite direction, and took out a pen and tiny notebook. ‘Allergic to coconut.’ Zico wrote down inside his notebook.

“Oppa, why are you taking notes?” Ah Young asked, and Zico shooed her away. Ren giggled, and she continued to sip her drink again.

Ah Young left the table, and walked over to where Jaehyo, Yookwon, and Jihoon were sitting. “Hi guys, where are Taeil and Kyung oppa?” Ah Young asked. “Oh, Taeil is in homeroom, and Kyung is barely here with us,” Jihoon answered.

“Why did you decide to eat with us? I thought you were lunching with Jae Soo and Ren?” Jaehyo asked. “I was kind of ditched,” Ah Young answered, and then chortled. “Well, they do have ‘boyfriends’, so we’d understand,” Yookwon replied, and the group laughed.

“So Ah Young, why did you decide to move back here?” Jihoon asked her. “Oh, I wanted to study with you all again,” she answered with a smile. “Lies, are you just here for B-Bomb hyung?” Yookwon asked.

“What? No! When he rejected me, I lost the feelings,” Ah Young answered, and Jaehyo slightly patted her back. “It’s fine, you can always find someone better,” Jaehyo comforted her. “I know,” she answered.

Taeil sat in homeroom crumbling each paper he wrote. Nothing sounded right, and he was getting frustrated. “Why is it so hard to write one love letter?” He asked himself, as he looked out the window.

He then saw Eun Hyo sitting in the quad area reading her book by herself. Thousands of words then came crossing Taeil’s head, and he took out his pen and started writing the love letter again.

“This is just brilliant,” he mumbled to himself, while writing his love letter to Eun Hyo.

After he was done, he trotted down to the quad area, and found no one. Taeil scratched his head, as he started to look for Eun Hyo. ‘Hmm, where could she have gone to?’ He asked himself, and then walked back to homeroom.

While making his way there, he then decided to himself. ‘I should slip it inside her locker!’ Taeil said inside his mind, as he stormed over to Eun Hyo’s locker. When running there, he didn’t look and accidently bumped into someone.

“Ow,” the person groaned, as Taeil looked up to find Eun Hyo. “Oh, Eun Hyo-ssi, I’m so sorry!” Taeil quickly apologized, as he saw Eun Hyo’s paper scattered onto the floor. “We always bump into each other like this too much,” Eun Hyo said, and they both laughed.

Taeil thought to himself, ‘wasn’t she reading a book, not carrying tons of paper?’ Eun Hyo started picking up the papers on the floor, and so did Taeil. He just quickly stacked one paper over another, while looking at Eun Hyo.

“Taeil-yah, I was thinking about going to the aquarium today. Would you like to come along, and bring your friends too?” Eun Hyo asked. “Really? Sure, let’s go for it!” Taeil said, as Eun Hyo nodded her head. “I’ll see you later at seven,” Eun Hyo said, and Taeil nodded his head.

With Eun Hyo walking away, Taeil covered his face with excitement, and skipped to the canteen. He wanted to tell the good news to his friends, and invite them all.

“The aquarium?” Jaehyo asked, as Taeil nodded. “Let’s go, it’ll be great,” Taeil said, as Yookwon narrowed his eyebrows at his hyung. “I’m not sure, because you usually never invite us to these things,” Yookwon said, smelling something suspicious.

“C’mon guys, it’ll be fun with you all there. I’m also meeting a girl there,” Taeil admitted, and Yookwon slammed the table once and pointed at Taeil. “I knew it!” Yookwon said, and everyone stared at him confusedly.

“I knew something was suspicious. You only want us to be third wheels,” Yookwon said, as Jaehyo and Jihoon glared at Taeil. “No, no, no, it’s not like that at all,” Taeil said, as he shook his head.

“Well, I got nothing to do at home later on anyways. I’ll go,” Jaehyo said. “I’ll go too, since I’ve never been to the aquarium before,” Jihoon agreed on going too. “Well, it does sound fun,” Yookwon said, tilting his head to the side. “I’m busy tonight, but you guys have fun,” Ah Young said.

"How did you get her to go with you anyways?" Jaehyo asked, curious about how baby Taeil got a girl to go on a 'date'. "Well, I was writing—Oh no! My letter!" Taeil yelled, as he ran out of the canteen. "Letter?" Yookwon repeated, and Jihoon shrugged not understanding either.

Taeil went back to the hallway where he and Eun Hyo bumped into each other, and couldn't find the letter. "Oh , , , CRAP!" Taeil shouted, panicking. "Love letter, wherever you are. Please don't find your way to Eun Hyo!" Taeil shouted.

 

Jae Soo followed Minhyuk all the way to his homeroom, and the female students glared at her. She shrugged them off, as this was her first time to chase after Minhyuk.

“Why did you get another pig?” Jae Soo asked, as Minhyuk chuckled. “It’s not another pig,” he replied, and pulls out the black bird bomb in Angry Birds. “You bought the bomb one, because you think I explode when I get moody?” Jae Soo asked, and Minhyuk nodded his head.

“Tch, real nice,” Jae Soo said, and he chortled. “It’s cute, don’t you like it?” Minhyuk asked, and Jae Soo turned away from it. “Piggy Soo is going to be jealous,” Jae Soo said, and Minhyuk scoffed.

“Fine then, I’ll return him,” Minhyuk said, and Jae Soo stopped him. “I didn’t say that I didn’t want it,” Jae Soo told him, as Minhyuk smiled shaking his head.

“Anyways, what are you planning for Spring Break?” Minhyuk asked her. “I have no plans made yet, why?” Jae Soo asked, as she plays with Moody Jae. “Let’s go to the beach,” he suggested. “Just the two of us?” Jae Soo asked, and Minhyuk laughed.

“If that’s what you want,” Minhyuk said, inching close to her. “Psh, forget it then,” Jae Soo replied, and Minhyuk laughed. “Dork, I meant to bring everyone along too,” Minhyuk replied, and Jae Soo thought for a bit and nodded her head.

“Okay, sounds good,” Jae Soo said, thinking twice about it now. “Yep, so remember to buy a y bathing suit,” Minhyuk joked, and Jae Soo punched him. “I don’t wear those stuff,” she told him.

“Oh hey, you’re not doing anything after school today right?” Minhyuk popped another question. “Nope, just going to go straight home and work on my homework,” she answered. “Then stay after school. I have something to show you,” he said, and Jae Soo nodded her head.

In art class, Jae Soo greeted Mia, and Mia greeted back. She also introduced Mia to Ren, and the three quickly got comfortable with each other.

“I think if you weren’t here Jae Soo, I probably wouldn’t be speaking with Ren today,” Mia said, and Jae Soo smiled. “No worries, we’re all classmates and should get along with one another,” Jae Soo said, as Ren giggled.

“So I’ve been meaning to ask you, Jae Soo. Are you and that principal’s son dating?” Mia asked, and Ren cackled aloud. “No,” Jae Soo answered with disgust. “But she wants to,” Ren joked, and Jae Soo playfully punched her.

“He’s not so bad looking, you should go for him,” Mia suggested, and Jae Soo slightly shook her head. “I prefer being friends,” Jae Soo answered. “You know, friends can turn into lovers,” Ren sang, as Jae Soo glared at her.

“Same goes to you too Ren. You know, I see that you’ve becoming softer when Zico hangs around,” Jae Soo teased, and Ren hissed. Mia laughed silently, as she watched the two friends tease each other.

“So Mia, are you interested in anyone?” Ren asked, and Mia shook her head. “I already have a boyfriend,” Mia answered, and Ren “oh” at her answer. “What school does he go to?” Jae Soo asked curiously.

“Oh, he—“

The bell quickly rang, before Mia could answer. “Finally,” Ren groaned, as she wanted to get out of class. “I thought you loved art?” Jae Soo said, and Ren laughed. “See you tomorrow Mia,” Jae Soo said, as Mia waved goodbye to her and Ren.

Of course, Minhyuk would already dash towards the art class. “Don’t worry, I’m not going anywhere,” she told him. “Oh, where are you two going?” Ren asked, and Minhyuk laughed. “Have fun,” Ren said, as she walked to the bike area.

“Let’s go grab something to eat first, I’m quite hungry,” Minhyuk told Jae Soo. “I guess,” she replied, and the both walked to fast food restaurant near the school. “Order anything you want,” Minhyuk told her, as he took out his wallet.

“You know what I want,” Jae Soo said, and Minhyuk smiled at her. “Of course, since you’re such a piggy like Piggy Soo,” Minhyuk said, and Jae Soo giggled. Minhyuk quickly ordered for them both, and then sat down as they waited for their orders.

“You know, I noticed that you haven’t swam with anyone of us during P.E. class,” Minhyuk said, and Jae Soo shrugged. “Well, I just never bring my swimming clothes, not knowing when we do swim,” Jae Soo replied, and Minhyuk smiled.

“Well, you better bring swimming clothes during Spring Break, or else I’m buying you a bikini,” Minhyuk teased, and Jae Soo glared at him. “Don’t worry, I will be sure to bring my most y bikini,” Jae Soo sarcastically said, and Minhyuk laughed.

Their food came by, and they both took their time eating. Minhyuk smiled to himself, as he glanced at Jae Soo. “What? Is there something on my face?” She asked, nothing her chin and lips. “No,” Minhyuk answered, shaking his head.

“Then what’s so funny?” She asked, and he just kept shaking his head. “Don’t worry about it,” Minhyuk told her, and Jae Soo ignored him as she continued eating.

After they both got done eating, Minhyuk led Jae Soo back to school. “Why are we coming back here? We’re not even supposed to be here,” Jae Soo told him, and Minhyuk sneaked inside through the back door.

“Yah, Lee Minhyuk,” Jae Soo whispered at him. “Don’t worry,” Minhyuk told her, as he calmly made his way to the gym room. He entered inside the men’s locker room, and Jae Soo didn’t dare enter. “Come on in,” he told her. “It’s for men,” Jae Soo said.

Minhyuk rolled his eyes, as he pulled Jae Soo inside. “What are we even doing? You know that the cameras will spy on us?” Jae Soo told him, frightened of getting caught. “My dad never check the tapes,” Minhyuk answered, as he walks to his locker.

Jae Soo was angry at how calm Minhyuk acted about this. She wanted to get out quick, as she didn’t want to get caught and get in trouble.

“Here, change into this,” Minhyuk told her, as he handed her a two piece swimming clothes. “What? No Minhyuk, I’m not,” Jae Soo said, and Minhyuk stared at her with pleading eyes.

With defeat, Jae Soo took the clothes and walked into the boys’ stall and changed into it. “He’s not getting away with this,” she muttered to herself, and then gets out after changing.

“Wow, I bought the right size for my jagiya,” Minhyuk said, as he looked at her from head to toe. Jae Soo’s swimsuit turquoise blue top tied around her neck, and covered her entire front body, whilst she had a pair of white swimming shorts on. As for Minhyuk, he had the same similar colors on, but just a swimming short. He was totally half on top.

“Tell me why we are wearing these here?” Jae Soo asked, crossing her arms. “It’s our matching swimming outfits,” Minhyuk told her, as he pulled her close to him. “Smile,” he said, and snapped their photo together.

“Okay, I’m going to change back now,” Jae Soo said, and Minhyuk held onto her. “We’re going for a swim,” Minhyuk told her. “What? Are you crazy?” Jae Soo asked, and Minhyuk shook his head.

He grabbed Jae Soo’s uniform, and stuffed it inside his locker, as he grabbed Jae Soo’s hand. When they were going to head for the school’s pool, they both heard the door to the locker room opening.

“Hide,” Minhyuk said, as Jae Soo looked around, and saw the boys’ equipment door opened a bit. “In here,” she whispered, as they both went in. “Go out, you’re a guy,” Jae Soo whispered quietly to him. “No, scoot back some more, I can’t shut the door,” Minhyuk whispered back.

“No, get out,” Jae Soo argued. “I said no,” Minhyuk replied back. “I thought I locked the door?” The voice of the male janitor said. Minhyuk then pulled Jae Soo in his arms so that they both would fit inside, and kissed her to shut her up, and closed the equipment door.

Jae Soo’s eyes were widened in shock, because Minhyuk would always steal kisses, but then she slowly got into it. Minhyuk’s arms rose up from behind Jae Soo’s back, as he squeezed her closer to him. Their bodies touched, and Jae Soo felt extra warm.

When Minhyuk heard the janitor leave, he broke the kiss and opened the equipment door. He checked around, and gave Jae Soo the ‘ok’ sign that it was safe to come out. Jae Soo walked out blushing, and she felt her face burning. She faced another direction, as Minhyuk grabbed hold of her wrist, and they both rushed to the pool.

Minhyuk got inside the pool first, as Jae Soo sat down on the edge, and let her knees and down inside the pool. “Come on in, the water feels great,” Minhyuk told Jae Soo, and she shook her head.

“Sitting here already feels refreshing,” she told him. “Liar,” Minhyuk told her. “I’m serious,” Jae Soo said, as Minhyuk dipped inside the water and swam towards her. Jae Soo laughed as soon as Minhyuk popped up and splashed water on her.

“Stop it, Minhyuk!” Jae Soo shouted, as she kicked the water at him with her legs. Minyuk held on to her legs, as he splashed more water on her. “Stop it!” Jae Soo yelled with giggles.

“Come on, I specifically did this for you,” Minhyuk told her. Jae Soo rolled her eyes, as she plopped inside the pool, but only stood up. “Okay, I’m in,” she said, and Minhyuk splashed water at her again. “You trickster!” Jae Soo said, as she splashed water back.

They both soon started to have a splashing water fight. Minhyuk even squeezed water from his hands, and it squirted like a water gun to her. “What the heck?” Jae Soo said, laughing as she pushed a wave of water at Minhyuk.

Their laughter echoed inside the pool, and then Minhyuk went underwater and started grabbing Jae Soo’s feet. She then tried to get away, but she was moving too slow in the water.

Jae Soo was out of breath from laughing, as she leaned on the pool wall to catch her breath. Minhyuk came out from underwater, and leaned against her.

“...Hyuk.” Jae Soo voice cracked, as he inched close to her. Jae Soo felt her heart beating faster, as their faces were just inches away. She felt a kiss coming, and she closed her eyes waiting for it.

But she was wrong; Minhyuk carried her and walked to the middle of the pool. “Ahh, Minhyuk, put me down!” Jae Soo shouted, and Minhyuk laughed. He gently puts her down, and she punched his chest a couple times.

Minhyuk then held Jae Soo up close, as he then kisses her. It wasn’t just any ordinary peck anymore, he passionately kissed Jae Soo, and she gave in. Minhyuk’s arms wrapped around Jae Soo’s waist, and her arms wrapped around his neck.

Then Jae Soo pushed him away, realizing that she was too into it. Minhyuk chortled, as Jae Soo brushed her hair back. “I have homework to do,” Jae Soo said, and Minhyuk smiled at her. “I do too. Let’s go do it together at my place,” he told her. Jae Soo nodded her head, and they both got out of the pool.

Jae Soo squeezed most of the dripping water out from her hair, as she tied her drenched hair to a bun afterwards. She changed back into her uniform, and walked back out the same way she came with Minhyuk, and held his hands as they walked to his parked motorcycle.

“Did you have fun?” Minhyuk asked her, and she nodded her head. “You’ll have a blast during Spring Break then,” he said, and Jae Soo smiled at him.



 

HOW ABOUT THIS CHAPTER, HUH?! Didja enjoy it? Kekeke!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE THE JAESOO-BBOMB COUPLE MOMENT. 

It's been in my mind for awhile, and i JUST had to write it. >.<

Again, HAPPY ONE YEAR FOR MY 7 TROLLING DERP BOYS! XDD