`o2

His Annoying Games

 

The next morning Jae Soo reached school, she saw everyone staring at her outside of the gates from inside the campus. She was getting awkward by these stares, but ignored them as she made her way to homeroom.

As soon as Jae Soo reached inside her homeroom, she saw Sang Mi and a couple of girls giggling. “Oh look who’s here,” Sang Mi said as she smiles at her. Jae Soo looked up at the chalkboard, as soon as Sang Mi points directly at it.

“KANG JAE SOO: BIGGEST ON THE SCHOOL’S GROUND!”

Jae Soo’s jaw dropped, but then she picked up fast and took in a deep breath. “Is this all you got?” Jae Soo asks with a confident smile. Sang Mi raises an eyebrow at her, and tilts her head.

“If you think I’m going to attack you because of this chalkboard , then you’re wrong. I’ve been there and done that. Besides, the chalkboard thing, did you write it throughout the homerooms? It must mean that you had lots of time to do this. Thank god I have something better to do; like study for upcoming exams,” Jae Soo told Sang Mi off.

The boys went “oohhh” as the girls just glared at Jae Soo. “Do you even know who I am?!” Sang Mi shouted angrily. “A class representative who will stick her nose up to the teacher, because that’s all the power you got,” Jae Soo answered still smiling.

Sang Mi raised her hand and was gonna slap Jae Soo, but Jae Soo caught on guard this time and grabs Sang Mi’s hand and twisted it around behind her back. “Hit me again, and I’ll make sure you won’t be able to do anything with this arm again,” Jae Soo threatened with a smirk.

“Let me go, you !” Sang Mi shouted trying to wiggle free. “Jae Soo-ah!” Zico shouted, as he came to homeroom seeing Jae Soo holding Sang Mi in her grasp. Jae Soo released Sang Mi and she fell right in Yookwon’s arms.

“Go ahead and talk all your about me, but make sure that you keep your grades up. Once I get someone to hate me, they will be the first to drop out of school. Since you’re the class representative and all, don’t think that I would care about what the teacher says about me. Your status of being class representative doesn’t scare me,” Jae Soo told Sang Mi off fearlessly.

“I don’t think we need to tell Jae Soo that her name is plastered in each homeroom,” Kyung said, as Jae Soo laughed. “This is so stupid,” Jae Soo mumbled as she walked to her desk, and sat down comfortably.

“Your threats don’t scare me, and this war will never be over since you and B-Bomb are dating!” Sang Mi shouted. “Did I say that I’m dating your precious B-Bomb, and a war should start? I wonder how you became class representative. You can’t even use your head to think,” Jae Soo told her as she rolled her eyes.

“Jae Soo is right,” Zico said agreeing to Jae Soo’s words. Sang Mi gave Zico a death glare, and Zico backed away from her. The homeroom teacher entered inside the homeroom and pulled Jae Soo out of class.

She stood in front of the principal’s desk as he reads her papers. “I know that you’ll tell me you didn’t do it, but then we have no evidence in finding the person who did this to you. So you’ll have to take responsibilities, and I’ll have to call home to your guardians and let them know about this matter. Not just that, you’ll receive two weeks detention after school,” the principal told Jae Soo.

“Understood sir,” Jae Soo simply answered. The principal was shocked at her answer, and then just had Jae Soo return to class. Jae Soo walked slowly to class, as she doesn’t want to face Sang Mi just yet.

“My life for real,” Jae Soo mumbles. As soon as Jae Soo turns on the corner near her homeroom, someone pulls her back. “The —oh, it’s just you,” Jae Soo said as she saw it being Minhyuk a.k.a B-Bomb.

“Two weeks detention huh?” Minhyuk said laughing as Jae Soo was about to walk away, but he grabs her again and pins her to the wall. Their faces were just inches apart, and Minhyuk tends to go closer to Jae Soo’s face.

“Kiss me again and I’ll rip your lips off,” Jae Soo threatens. Minhyuk laughs at her and then gives her a smirk. “Fine then, I was going to be the hero who rescues you from getting detention, but forget it,” Minhyuk told Jae Soo.

“Wait, what?” Jae Soo asks, not understanding where Minhyuk was getting at. “I can tell my dad to not make them calls to your guardians, and take away your detention,” Minhyuk answers her. “Does this mean I have to be your girlfriend?” Jae Soo asked annoyed.

“Nope,” Minhyuk answered. “Really?” Jae Soo asks giving him a smile. “Yep,” Minhyuk answered. “This is freaken—hold up, why are you doing this?” Jae Soo asks before getting all excited.

“I just like you,” Minhyuk answers as Jae Soo raises an eyebrow at him. “No really, what’s the catch?” Jae Soo asks. “There’s no catch. I’ll just have to make sure that you slowly fall for me,” Minhyuk tells her, as he gives her a small wink.

“The wink and all wasn’t necessary, so don’t do it again,” Jae Soo told him. “Oh yea, before I leave, don’t forget this. It’s due in two weeks,” Minhyuk tells Jae Soo, as he hands her the book from yesterday and walks away.

“Wait, why would you do this for me though?” Jae Soo asks. “I just told you, I like you. So get ready to fall for me, because I’ll make sure you only think of me,” Minhyuk tells Jae Soo and flashes a smile at her.

Chills ran down her spine, as she grew goose bumps on her arms. “What a freak,” Jae Soo mumbles and enters her homeroom. When she got inside, everyone eyed at her but Zico and his buddies just gave her smiles.


 

Lunch came quick, and Sang Mi walked out with her held up high with all these girls behind her. Jae Soo didn’t feel hungry and just laid her head on her desk. “Let’s go to lunch, Jae Soo,” Zico told her.

“I’m not hungry,” Jae Soo replied. “Is that an excuse to not see B-Bomb hyung? Don’t worry, he usually sleeps in the library,” Zico told Jae Soo. “You’re not lying are you?” Jae Soo asks. “Zico never lies,” Kyung said. “It’s true though, B-Bomb hyung is always in the library,” Yookwon said.

“He better, or else I’m going to kill you all,” Jae Soo said. “Don’t tell me you met with him in the principal’s office?” Kyung asks. “Pfft, as if. Thank god I didn’t,” Jae Soo answered.

“Then let’s go to lunch!” Zico told her, as he pulls her and wraps an arm around her shoulder and walked to the canteen. Girls all around totally sent Jae Soo death notes, and she wasn’t so happy about this.

“Maybe I should’ve just gone to an all girls’ school,” Jae Soo mumbled to herself. “Hm? Did you say something?” Kyung asks as he looks at Jae Soo. “Huh? Oh no, I didn’t,” Jae Soo lied and gives him a smile.

“Hello Jae Soo noona! You’re looking lively today,” the young looking boy Pyo Jihoon, greets her. “Hi,” Jae Soo greets him back as she grabs a bag of chip, two eggrolls, and basically more junk food.

“Is that what you’re getting?” Kyung asks. “Yea, why?” Jae Soo asks back confused. “Finally, a girl who will eat something and not complain about carbs or other girly craps,” Yookwon said smiling, as he softly shook Jae Soo.

“You expect me to be like them?” Jae Soo asks as she grabs two soda cans and places it on her food tray, pays the lunch lady, and walks off to an empty table. “B-Bomb hyung’s girlfriend is awesome,” Jihoon complimented and smiles.

Jae Soo ate her lunch quietly, and the boys walked over at her table. “So are you dating B-Bomb?” Taeil the short one asks. Jae Soo choked on her soda, as she coughs and punches her chest a couple of times.

“Excuse me?” Jae Soo said as she coughs. “Oh, I guess you two are just friends,” Taeil replies. “What’s for lunch today?” Minhyuk asks, as he walks up to the table filled with his friends and Jae Soo.

“Liars, you told me that he stays in the library!” Jae Soo yelled at the boys. “He does!” Zico answered. “Then what is he doing here?” Jae Soo asks as she points at Minhyuk. “I’m here because I needed to talk to you, duh,” Minhyuk replies.

“Talk about what?” Jaehyo asks butting in. “It’s none of ya business. C’mon Jae Soo,” Minhyuk told her as he walks out first. “Watch my lunch for me,” Jae Soo told the boys, as she takes her soda with her and follows Minhyuk out.

Minhyuk and Jae Soo walked out behind the canteen, and it was silence. “I talked with my old man, and he’s letting you off. I told him that you’re an important friend of mine, and that I already know whom the culprit is. Soon enough, the culprit will reveal their self,” Minhyuk answered.

“Easy said then, thanks bud,” Jae Soo thanked him and smiles. “I love your smile,” Minhyuk told Jae Soo as she quickly frowns. “Cheesy line, again!” Jae Soo told him, as he laughs at her.

“So if I don’t use any cheesy lines, you’ll fall for me?” Minhyuk asks in a not so cheesy tone of voice. It was more of a cocky tone of voice that uses to pick up girls. Jae Soo gulped, as their faces were inches apart again.

“Like I said dude, if I don’t want to be your girl, then it ain’t ever gonna happen,” Jae Soo told him. “Wanna bet that I can make you fall for me?” Minhyuk asks. “Tch, I bet that you don’t even like me,” Jae Soo replied ignoring his bet.

“Wanna bet then?” Minhyuk asks trying to make a bet with Jae Soo. “What does the winner get?” Jae Soo asks before making the bet. “If you win, I’ll stop bothering you. If I win, I get you and everything of you,” he answered as he stared her from head to toe, and back at gazing into her eyes again.

“Oh heck no. If I win, you’re my dog,” Jae Soo said as Minhyuk smirked at that. “Okay then, let’s bet who’s real and who isn’t. But if one day I catch you kissing me, I know that you’re falling for me. As for me, I do like you,” Minhyuk said as Jae Soo rolled her eyes.

“Whatever, if you like me, you wouldn’t try this hard. Besides, you’re not even my type,” Jae Soo told him. “Alright then, Valentine’s Day is coming up. Better be prepared for my surprise for you. You’ll love it,” Minhyuk replied to her.

“Surprise, surprise, I’m already surprise to see how hard you’re trying to get at me. And no, I am not those ‘hard to get’ type of girls. I just dislike guys who are trying so hard to get a girl to like them, when they know it won’t happen. So good luck trying,” Jae Soo told him with a confident smile.

Minhyuk smirked and the gurgles, as he wraps his left arm around Jae Soo’s waist and pulls her up close to him. “The game ends when you kiss me,” Minhyuk whispers into her ear, and then releases her as he walks off.

Jae Soo placed her hand over her chest hearing her heart beating so fast. “This mother er piece of . How dare he play such a dumb bet game? I’m gonna kiss you first? Please, like that’s gonna happen. I’m gonna get you back,” Jae Soo spoke to herself.

When she reached inside the canteen, she saw Sang Mi and three other girls behind Sang Mi.

“So you got scared and ran to ask B-Bomb oppa for help? Just because he’s you’re so called boyfriend? Listen , if—“

“Before continuing on, can I please finish my lunch first?” Jae Soo asks interrupting Sang Mi, who’s angry with Jae Soo. “It’s rude to interrupt, have you not learn that in your old school?” One of Sang Mi’s friends spoke from behind Sang Mi.

“Excuse me, but you should tell your friend not to go around calling people a , because she could get jump any day. Also, I didn’t interrupt her, I was asking her a question. So open up your ears, since you’re behind her,” Jae Soo replied back to the friend.

“You—“

“Jae Soo-ah, Jihoon was eating your chips!” Kyung snitched out Jihoon. “I was so not! Noona, Kyung is lying!” Jihoon denies. Jae Soo mouthed a ‘thank you’ to the boys, for making Sang Mi and them to shut up for a minute there.

She walked over to the table and grabs her food, as she eats it. Sang Mi angrily puffs her cheeks looking like a blowfish. “This isn’t over Jae Soo. This war still continues until Minhyuk is mine and only mine!” Sang Mi told Jae Soo, then stomps out of the canteen angrily.

Jae Soo munched on her sandwich and sighs after swallowing. “Are you okay? You and B-Bomb hyung talked for pretty long,” Kyung asks. “I’m fine, just hungry,” Jae Soo answered smiling at him.

“Hey Zico, look at the girl you like,” Yookwon said teasing him. Zico turned around and saw a long light brown colored hair girl, carrying an art book and tray of food as she walks to an empty table.

“She’s cute,” Jae Soo said eyeballing at the girl. “Yeah, she’s Zico’s long time crush,” Jaehyo teased. “Shut up, no she ain’t,” Zico said, as he stuffs his water bottle into Jaehyo’s mouth.

“Zico likes her for six months now,” Kyung added on the tease. “Shut it,” Zico told Kyung, as he raises his spoon at Kyung. Jae Soo laughed at their silliness. “She’s really cute,” Jae Soo complimented.

“I know right? If Jiho hyung don’t make his move, I might as well do it,” Jihoon said with a smile. “Yah!” Zico shouted at him as he threw a piece of chip at Jihoon. Jae Soo laughed at the boys, and then finished up her lunch and walks over at the girl’s table.

“What is Jae Soo doing?” Taeil asks. “Is she telling your crush that you like her?” Jaehyo asks Zico. “Jae Soo ain’t that kind,” Zico said. “But she’s pointing over here,” Kyung says, as Zico turns to see Jae Soo pointing at them and smiling.

“I trust Jae Soo, she’s not like that,” Zico said as he goes back to eating. “You barely know this chic, how can you trust her?” Yookwon asks. “Because she’s cool, duh,” Zico answered, giving Yookwon a ‘Jae Soo is a chill girl, so shut the up’ look.

“They’re coming over here,” Jihoon said as Zico choked on his food. “Hey guys, this is my newly made friend, Chae Ji Ren, but she goes by Ren,” Jae Soo introduced Zico’s ‘crush’ to the boys.

“Hi,” the boys waved at her. “Hello,” Ren says back smiling. Zico drank some water, as he was coughing from the choke. “Are you okay, Zico?” Jae Soo asks. “I’m fine,” Zico answers not looking at her or Ren.

“Well, I found out that I have art class with Ren next, so I’ll see you boys later,” Jae Soo told the boys, and walks away with Ren.

“So Ren, do you like any of the boys in this school?” Jae Soo asks her as they both walk to the art room. “Well, I wouldn’t say I do, because I have no interest in liking any of the boys in this school. They’re either trying too hard or just conceited,” Ren answers.

“Is that so? Well, at least you’re not one of those girls who are trying to kill me, just because of what that guy B-Bomb or Minhyuk or whatever his name is, did to me,” Jae Soo spoke and Ren laughs.

“I prefer paying attention to my art then look at guys. My boyfriend is art,” Ren said as Jae Soo giggles. “My boyfriend was the library until I dumped it,” Jae Soo replies and Ren just laughs again. “You’re pretty cool,” Ren told Jae Soo. “You’re not so bad yourself,” Jae Soo said as they both sat in the art room talking about art.


 

After school came by quick, and Jae Soo exchanged goodbyes with Ren as she walks to the back gate. When she got to the gate, someone was blocking her and she only saw his or her back. If she moves to the right, the person does too. If she moves to the left, the person also moves to the left.

“Yah, you’re blocking my way!” Jae Soo told the person. The person turned around and it was only Minhyuk. Jae Soo rolled her eyes as she gaze at him. “That was very childish,” Jae Soo told him.

“Let’s walk home together,” Minhyuk told Jae Soo as he grabs her bag and puts it over his shoulder. “Dude, give me back my bag,” Jae Soo told him but he ignores her. “Where do you live? I’ll walk you home,” Minhyuk told Jae Soo.

“My brother is picking me up, so I can take my bag back now,” she told him as she reaches her right hand out to him. Minhyuk giggles at Jae Soo and grabs her hand with his hand and interlocks their fingers together even though Jae Soo tries to refuse.

He pulled her up close to him as he looks into her eyes. “You have beautiful eyes,” Minhyuk said, and Jae Soo turned her head away. She kept shaking her arm to try and release herself from his hold, but he held her hand too tight.

“My brother is here,” Jae Soo said as Minhyuk released her hand, and threw her bag at her. “Hah, you fell for it,” she told him with a laugh and ran for it. Minhyuk chuckled at her silliness, and then walked back to the campus to find his friends.

“Hyung, do you really like Jae Soo?” Yookwon asks Minhyuk as he sees him approaching them. “Nah, I’m just teasing her,” Minhyuk replies. “But she’s a cool noona,” Jihoon said feeling kind of bad.

“She’s alright,” Minhyuk answers and shrugs, as he and the boys walk out of the campus together.


 

SOOOOO.... WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE STORY SO FAR?! XDD