`21

His Annoying Games

“Minhyuk-ah,” Jae Soo called out to Minhyuk, who was still holding onto her. “Ah, sorry,” he apologized quickly, and pulled her to stand up straight.

“We should eat before the pizza gets cold,” Jae Soo said, as she grabs the pizza off the table. Minhyuk followed after Jae Soo, as he watches her places the pizza on the coffee table.

“What about drinks?” Minhyuk asked, and Jae Soo walked back to the kitchen. “Here, I have passion fruit juice,” Jae Soo said, as she rose up a carton of juice.

Minhyuk nodded his head, and smiled at her. Jae Soo walked over with the carton and two cups, and then sat down next to Minhyuk.

“Here you go,” Jae Soo said, as she poured the drink into Minhyuk’s cup, and handed it to him. “Thank you, jagiya,” he thanked her, and took it. Jae Soo handed him a slice of pizza also, but then Minhyuk couldn’t grab it. His hand was still injured.

“Feed me?” Minhyuk asked, and Jae Soo raised an eyebrow at him. “You eat the pizza when you’re not holding your drink,” she tells him.

“Why don’t you just feed me?” He pouted like a little kid. Jae Soo couldn’t resist, as he even did a fake baby cry. “Fine, fine,” she mumbled infuriated in defeat.

Jae Soo would take a bite of her pizza slice, and then feeds a bite to Minhyuk after. They both sat down closely next to each other, as they watched television together.

“I’m full now, jagiya. Thanks for feeding me,” Minhyuk said, thanking afterwards. “You’re very welcome,” Jae Soo replied, as she cleaned up. “Need some help?” He asked, and Jae Soo shook her head. “I can manage,” she answered with a smile.

“Jagiya, how are our babies doing?” Minhyuk asked, and Jae Soo tripped a bit. “What?” Jae Soo asked, looking back at him from the kitchen. “Piggy Soo and Moody Jae...” he answered. “Oh, they’re in my room,” she answered, and then continues to the kitchen.

“You know, they’re taking up all the space in my room,” Jae Soo said, as she started to wash the dishes. “I think I’m giving them both back to you,” she continued, but heard no response from Minhyuk.

She quickly washed the dishes, and then turns around to find him missing. “My room!” Jae Soo shouted aloud, as she ran up the stairs.

“Hahaha, so cute,” Minhyuk said from inside Jae Soo’s room. “Yah!” Jae Soo shouted at him, as soon as she entered inside.

“Hm? Oh, jagiya, why didn’t you tell me about you being bald when you’re a baby?” Minhyuk asked, rising up a baby picture of Jae Soo at her.

“Give that back!” Jae Soo shouted, as she ran towards Minhyuk. He raised the picture up from his hold, and giggled at her. “Try and get it,” Minhyuk told her.

“Yah, you’re going to regret if you don’t give it to me,” Jae Soo told him, and Minhyuk just remained smiling at her. “Can’t reach because you’re too short?” He .

“Lee Minhyuk!” Jae Soo shouted, as she jumped at Minhyuk. He then tripped backwards, and landed on Jae Soo’s bed. Jae Soo tripped also, and landed on top of Minhyuk.

The aura got awkward around them, but Jae Soo wasn’t going to give up. She was going to reach for her picture, but then Minhyuk rose up his head with his lips pursed together at her.

“Kiss me if you want it,” Minhyuk said, and Jae Soo head bumped him instead. “Ow, jagiya!” Minhyuk shout in pain, as he rubbed his forehead. Jae Soo grabbed her baby picture, and quickly got off of Minhyuk.

“You butthead,” Jae Soo mumbled, as she hid her baby picture inside her drawer. “You’re the butthead,” Minhyuk said, as he sat up on Jae Soo’s bed.

Then something felt funny on his foot, so he decides to look down. It was Jae Soo’s aqua pair of undies, and Jae Soo gasped in embarrassment.

“Get the out!” Jae Soo said, as she pulled Minhyuk out of her room. Minhyuk laughed loudly, as he held onto his stomach.

“Ugh, you’re so annoying!” She shouted aloud, as her voice echoed throughout the house.

-

The next day at school, Jae Soo cupped her red cheeks, as she was still embarrassed about her that Minhyuk stepped on. She didn’t want to face anyone anymore.

“Are you okay, Jae Soo unnie?” Ah Young asked Jae Soo, who didn’t seem to eat anything at lunch. Jae Soo just kept a straight face, and then buried it inside her hands again.

“Yah, what’s wrong with you?” Ren asked Jae Soo, who hasn’t seemed like herself all day. “Kill me Ren, just en kill me,” Jae Soo begged, and Ren looked at her in confusion.

“I don’t want to be a murderer,” Ren said, shaking her head. “You won’t be, let’s just say that I told you to,” Jae Soo said, and Ren whacked Jae Soo’s head.

“What is making you go crazy?” Ren asked, and Ah Young nodded her head. Ren was still annoyed by Ah Young’s presence, but ignored her. “It’s too embarrassing,” Jae Soo said, as she buried her face again.

“Jagiya~” Minhyuk sang her name aloud. “Oh no, I gotta go,” Jae Soo said, as she ran away from Minhyuk. “What the heck?” Ren asked, not understanding her friend anymore. “What’s wrong?” Zico asked, coming last to join the group.

 

Kyung stood in the quad with Yookwon and Jiho, as he watched his two friends argue over getting the meat. He sighed, not finding anything interesting at all.

Then he felt something nudge his shoulder. Kyung looked up to his left, and found Mia smiling at him, with a drink on her hand. Yookwon and Jiho then left the scene, as Mia sat down next to Kyung.

“How are you feeling?” Mia asked him. “ty,” Kyung answered. “Sorry,” she apologized. “No need at all,” he replied, not looking at her.

“I have no practice today, so it’s cool if I chill with you here, right?” Mia asked, stretching her legs out. “I guess,” Kyung replied with annoyance.

Mia sighed, as she got up instead now. Kyung looked up at her, and Mia placed his drink down. “It seems like you don’t want to chat with me today, so I’ll just leave you be then,” she told him, and slowly walked away.

“Mia,” Kyung called to her. She turned around, and gave him a small smile. “I ditched practice for you, because I thought that we can be something more. I was wrong, sorry for bothering your time,” Mia told him, and took off.

“No, Mia,” Kyung called to her, but she ignored. “Aish!” Kyung hit the tree behind him. “Hyung, why were you being so harsh?” Jiho asked, as he poked his head out behind the tree. “She was cute, man,” Yookwon said.

“Both of you, shut up,” Kyung said, as he huffed in anger.

Mia got to the music room, and the music teacher looked at her with anger. “Practice is over for today. Be late tomorrow again, and I’ll notify your parents at once,” the music teacher harshly spoke, and Mia nodded her head.

She placed her head on her desk, as she wept quietly. Mia really liked Kyung, and she didn’t think that after winning DayDay, Kyung would plainly ignore her.

 

“Jagiya,” Minhyuk called, looking for Jae Soo. “I have to hide from him, but where shall I hide?” Jae Soo whispered to herself. “Where are you?” Minhyuk called for her.

Mia wiped her tears, and walked out of homeroom to find Jae Soo crouched down. “Jae Soo-ssi, what are you doing?” Mia asked, and Jae Soo jumped in fright. “Better hide!” Jae Soo told Mia, as she dragged Mia back inside Mia’s homeroom.

“Hide from what?” Mia asked, and Jae Soo shushed her. “Oh, Mia-ssi, have you seen Jae Soo?” Minhyuk asked Mia, as he saw her from the open window. Mia looked at Jae Soo who hid under a desk, and then back at Minhyuk.

“I haven’t seen her passed by at all,” she answered. “Oh, thank you,” Minhyuk replied, and then walked off to look for Jae Soo.

“Is he gone?” Jae Soo whispered. Mia nodded her head, and Jae Soo got out to sit next to Mia. “Aish, he’s such a loser,” Jae Soo said, and Mia giggled.

“Are you both playing hide-n-seek or something?” Mia asked, and Jae Soo shook her head. “It’s so embarrassing, I don’t even want to explain,” Jae Soo answered, and Mia chuckled.

Jae Soo looked at Mia, and saw that her eyes were red. “What’s wrong? You look like you just got done crying,” Jae Soo asked, and Mia glanced away.

“I’m fine,” Mia lied, and Jae Soo rolled her eyes. “You can tell me anything. We’re friends after all,” Jae Soo said, and Mia thought for a bit, then nodded her head.

“After yesterday, Kyung stopped talking to me. I just feel like a ghost lingering around him,” Mia started out first, and Jae Soo looked at her. “I never thought that I’d come to like Kyung more than a friend,” she continued.

Jae Soo patted Mia’s back, and smiled at her. “Maybe Kyung is still in shock about what happened. I mean, he got beat up pretty bad,” Jae Soo said, and Mia shrugged.

“I tried to talk with him. I ditched practice to be with Kyung at lunch, because I want to hangout with him. It’s no use at all,” Mia said, and Jae Soo pursed her lips together.

“That darn Kyung,” Jae Soo mumbled. “It’s okay though, I guess he’d always seen me as a friend only,” Mia replied, and Jae Soo shook her head.

“I don’t think so, because...” Jae Soo started out, as she remembered about that day with Minhyuk at the hotel. “Because what?” Mia asked, looking quite confused.

“Remember that day when I came to the hotel and saw you there?” Jae Soo asked. “Mm, I remember,” Mia answered. “Kyung asked me to come, because he was worried about you,” she answered, and Mia gasped in shock.

“I’m sure that Kyung likes you more than a friend, but he’s a coward like his friends. Still though, just give Kyung a little time to come to his senses. He’ll come around, and you both will be fine like usual,” Jae Soo said, and Mia smiled.

“Thanks Jae Soo, you’re a great friend,” Mia said, as she hugged Jae Soo. “No problem,” Jae Soo replied, and hugged Mia back.

Kyung heard everything from outside of the homeroom, and smiled a small one to himself.

 

Jae Soo tried to escape quickly out of school, hoping that she won’t run into Minhyuk. “Unnie, B-Bomb oppa has been looking for you!” Ah Young shouted aloud, and Jae Soo lowered her head in defeat.

“Jagiya, where have you been all day?” Minhyuk asked in distress, as Jae Soo kicked the ground softly. “Bye Jae Soo, see you tomorrow,” Ren said, as she departed from Jae Soo. “Bye Ren!” Jae Soo shouted, and tried to run, but Minhyuk caught her by the shoulder.

“Are you that embarrassed?” Minhyuk asked, and Jae Soo quickly covered his mouth. “Shush it!” Jae Soo yelped, and Minhyuk chortled. “Embarrassed about what?” Ah Young asked, butting in like usual.

“Nothing, Ah Young,” Minhyuk answered, as he removed Jae Soo’s hand away from his mouth. “I’m going home, don’t follow me,” Jae Soo told Minhyuk, but he held onto her hand.

“It’s my duty to take you home,” Minhyuk told her. “Who says?” Jae Soo asked. “You’re my jagiya, so I say so,” he replied, and takes her to his motorcycle.

Ah Young watched from afar, and let out a tiny pout.

“We need to make plans for Spring Break too. It’s in within a week,” Minhyuk said, as he handed Jae Soo her helmet. “Promise me first,” Jae Soo said, as Minhyuk looked at her. “Promise you what?” He asked.

“About yesterday in my room,” she answered with a pout. “Something happened in your room?” He asked, acting stupid. “Yah!” Jae Soo shouted at him. “I don’t remember a thing,” Minhyuk replied with a heart to melt smile.

Jae Soo smiled too, as Minhyuk planned on acting like he forgot. “Thank you,” she thanked him, and he looked at her. “You’re welcome,” he answered, and they both got on his motorcycle.

“Ren-ah!” Zico called to Ren who was unchaining her bike. “Yes?” She asked, looking at him. “Uhmm...This Spring Break week, what are you going to do?” Zico asked, playing with his hands.

“Maybe I might just stay home and study, why?” Ren answered. “Study? On Spring Break?” He asked in shocked. “Is that a problem?” She asked in confusion.

“Well, I was wondering if...you would like to join me on a vacation at the beach. Don’t worry, Jae Soo will be there too!” Zico managed to ask, and Ren chuckled.

“I’ll look at my schedule and get back to you,” Ren answered. “Okay!” Zico exclaimed with joy. “Goodbye then,” she said, and Zico waved.

“Someone surely is lucky,” Jaehyo said, creeping out behind of Zico’s back. “Of course, I’m always lucky,” Zico replied, daydreaming away as he unchained his bike also.

“Taeil-yah, aren’t you going to ask your girlfriend too?” Jaehyo teased Taeil. “Huh? She’s not my girlfriend,” Taeil answered, as he watched Eun Hyo exit out of campus.

“But you wish her to be,” Jaehyo mumbled, and Taeil whacked his head. “At least I got a girl, what about you?” Taeil said, and stomped off angrily.

“Yah, yah, stop arguing you two. I can’t daydream with all these yapping!” Zico told his friends, as he pulled his bike. “I still can’t believe you got a bike,” Jaehyo said, shaking his head.

“It’s style, man,” Zico said happily, and rode off away home.



 

OMG, I MISSED WRITING THIS STORY! I'm glad to have updated.

I hope all readers enjoyed it as much as I enjoyed writing it! XDD

BBOMB. TROLOLOLOL! Jae Soo is so cute being embarrassed and all. HAHAHA! <3