Time For A Change?

What About Me?

“Why did you disappear on me yah?” Jaejoong pouted as they sat across from eachother at a café having breakfast.

“Sorry…I was a bit preoccupied…”Jieun grinned.

“With what?”

“My boyfriend…”Jieun giggled.

“..What?” Jaejoong blinked blankly.

“I have a boyfriend Jaejoongie! He’s amazing! He’s tall and handsome..and…”Jieun’s smile faltered slightly. ‘Kinda outta my league..”

“Who is it?”

“I don’t know if I should tell you…”

“No..no..please do!”

“…Yunho.” Jieun bit her lip as she looked at him furtively.

“…Youre…dating Yunho?” Jieun didn’t miss the stiffness in his face.

“Yes…you don’t have to be happy for me or anything…I..I mean…”Jieun turned scarlet.

“..Aniyo…why wouldn’t I be happy for you? You obviously are in love with the guy and he’s asked you to be his girlfriend..thats amazing!”Jaejoong smiled.

“…I wont talk about him..”

“No..its okay Jieun…Im a grown man! Contrary to popular opinion..I am mature.” Jaejoong reached out and took her hand,gently pressing a kiss to it. “You can tell me anything.Thats what friends are for. They don’t throw the other out because of some stupid fight with a third person. Don’t be afraid to share anything with me Jieunnie…I care about you a lot and I want you to know that Im going to be right here if you need me.”

“Thanks Jaejoong…well….I did want to ask you something..”Jieun asked shyly.

“Okay..what?”

“Yunho…he likes sweet things..so..I mean…I don’t know..is..it..will it be..okay if I made something sweet for him or…is that too much?” Jieun looked uneasy

‘That’s perfect…you are his girlfriend..thats what girlfriends do!” Jaejoong egged her on.

“Really? But..what if he doesn’t like it? Im not a good cook and..I don’t want him to hate my cooking and then break up with me and-“

“Aish…you cant be doing this Jieun…”Jaejoong patted her cheek. “You cant tread on a tight-rope around Yunho like this..you’ll go crazy. Do whatever you like. Be yourself…that’s why he asked you to be his. He doesn’t want you to be anyone but yourself and the more you try to be someone else,he’ll get wary and back away. So don’t make that mistake…”

Jieun nodded slowly. “I don’t know where I’d be without you Jaejoongie…”

Jaejoong laughed before kissing her head. “You’d still be here…just more stressed out and a whole lot more under-confident. I have a schedule..tell me how it turns out.”

*

Yunho had returned from Japan and was at SM. Jieun dressed up in her best jeans and a cute top. She spent an hour on her hair,trying to look the best she possibly could. It would be the first time she got to meet his friends and she was desperate to make a good impression.

SM wasn’t far from her apartment and she decided to walk there. She had applied a bit more makeup than she usually did but there was a spring in her step that didn’t exist before. A radiance in her smile and a sparkle in her eye that she wasn’t used to.

This must be love. This feeling of being warm and light and feeling as if youre walking on a cloud.  Im beautiful! Im beautiful! She kept repeating in her head. My boyfriend is Jung Yunho and he loves me. Im beautiful!....Im beautiful.

“Where do you think youre going ma’am?” A gruff man stopped her at the entrance to SM. He was tall and broad with beady eyes and an expression as if there was a particular bad odour in the air around him.

“Hello. Im..Uknow Yunho’s girlfriend…Park Jieun.” She said pleasantly.

The man laughed. “And Im the Queen of England..seriously…please go away.”

“…Im not lying. Im..being honest. You can ask him…”She rummaged in her purse for her phone. She showed him the wallpaper of her and Yunho.

“So? Anyone can photoshop a picture? You need to leave before I have to hand you over to the police…”The man said roughly.

“But…I am his girlfriend…”Jieun frowned. She decided to call  Yunho on his cell. “Yun-yah..its me Jieun..Im waiting outside your building and the guard wont let me in. I brought something for you…huh? Okay…here” She handed the phone the guard who rolled his eyes and took her phone.

“Yobeseyo? Umm..yes sir….yes sir…I understand..yes sir..I apologize..yes sir..”He hung up and stood aside.

Jieun bowed slightly before making her way inside the building. Yunho texted her to wait for him in the reception and Jieun took a seat in the white-washed reception area.

“Sooyoung!” Someone shrieked. Jieun looked up to find the girls of SNSD walking down the hall. They stood in the reception as their bodyguards and managers bustled around to go get their vans. Jieun watched the girls in their body-hugging dresses and short skirts. Their long legs showcased in highheels and their tiny waists added to their delicate frames. They were really pretty. Jieun uncomfortably crossed her legs,trying to take as little space as possible and wishing she was invisible.

But Jessica noticed her. She whispered something to Yoona who looked Jieun up and down critically before smirking at Jessica.

“I guess some people think they can cake on makeup and just waltz in here…’Jessica said loudly.

Jieun pursed her lips and stared at her cellphone. Desperately telling Yunho to come quickly.

“Tramp..”Yuri fake coughed.

“Jieun!” A sweet voice called out and Jieun practically shot out of her seat and raced into Yunho’s arms. “Hey baby…you didn’t have to come here..I was just gonna come over to your place to take you out.”

“I…I made this for you.” Jieun held out the cake she had been holding in a plastic container.

“For me!? Oh wow…thank you darling!” Yunho kissed her cheek.

“Yunho oppa…who is this?” Tiffany asked as she looked from Yunho to Jieun.

“Oh…girls..this is my girlfriend.” Yunho smile serenely.

“Anneyeonghaseyo…Jieun imnida.” Jieun bowed.

“Erm…hi…”Tiffany said as she cleared . “Well oppa…we have a variety show to get to…you have fun.” She pinched his cheek.

“Will do Fany!” Yunho laughed before taking Jieun’s hand and leading her out.

“Look at her …”

“Cow…”

“..Is Yunho blind?”

“What is he doing with her!?

Ofcourse…Jieun heard them. Loud and clear. She bit back tears as Yunho returned from asking his manager permission to leave for lunch.

‘Lets go baby…”

Jieun glanced at the SNSD girls who were smirking at her.

“..I..I just realized…I..I have to be somewhere…you have the cake with Changmin..he’ll like it too. I..need to go…see you..later…”Jieun pryed her hand away from his grip.

“Baby..why? I wanted to hang out…”Yunho whined.

“Don’t whine Yunho..it makes you look pitiful…I’ll see you tomorrow..I promise. There’s just a college emergency I need to get so…bye then.” She hurriedly pressed a kiss to his cheek and ran out the doors.

She fiercely wiped away tears as she strode back to her apartment. Those girls were so pretty and skinny…why would Yunho waste his time with her when he was surrounded by such beauties. No..there must be a catch..no way could Yunho love her.

Jiuen paused in front of a building. She stared at the sign and chewed on her lip. SNSD’s comments were chasing eachother around in her head. She sighed. She loved Yunho way too much to let him go. Im sorry Jaejoong…but I’ll have to change because being myself..is so not good enough. With that Jiuen entered the building with a sign that said “Gym.”

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Okay firstly...what the are Yunho and Changmin WEARING at the Thailand Korean Music Wave!?.JUNG YUNHO YOU GET OUT OF THAT PINK CANDY FLOSS RIGHT NOW! Sweet merciful heaven man..are you wearing a studded leash!? AND CHANGMIN..YOU CANNOT BE THIS GAY! PERIOD! I will go as far as to say that this hurts my eyes more than Jaejoong's barbie doll blonde.

  

So MAMA by EXO...huge disappointment..as expected. I was expecting UNF and instead got Kai all tattooed and trying to be a bamf x.x

So here's the link to me All About Shana_DB5K blog. Feel free to check it out if you like ^^:

http://www.asianfanfics.com/blog/view/166056