Anger and Revenge

What About Me?

“Are you sure about this?” Jieun asked uneasily as she watched Jaejoong update his twitter with a selca.

“Yeah,Ive never been so sure about anything in my life before.” Jaejoong grinned at her. They were cuddling together in his bed,the sheets s around their legs as Jaejoong tapped away on his ipad.

“But…I don’t want to die.”She teased.

“Ah..I will stand before the saesaengs and you,don’t you worry.” Jaejoong swiftly kissed her. “There done!” Jieun leaned in to read what he had updated.

My girlfriend and I. No joke. <3 Im in love. Followed by a picture link in which Jieun was smiling into the camera and Jaejoong was kissing her cheek.

“If this doesn’t cause a storm,I don’t know what will.” Jaejoong set the ipad aside and held her closer. He pressed kisses on her head. She ran her fingers over his bare chest.

“Youre so frickin skinny..”She frowned as she trailed her thumb over his waist.

“Ah…yeah…this isnt healthy..”Jaejoong grinned sheepishly.

“But it makes you desirable..”

“How long will I stay this desirable Jieun? One day my looks will fade and all that’ll be left is the weirdo that I am. Whoever still loves me then,loves me for who I am. I envy you. You can be yourself and there’s no pressure to always be perfect. I so much as get a pimple on my face,I panick as if the world’s coming to an end. The reason I like you so much is because I want to be like this. To be able to be myself and not worry about what everyone thinks. You need to stop looking down on yourself…”

“Its just,other people-“

“Who gives a flying about other people? Baby,people go around saying all kinds of about me..do you think I care? I try to let it not bother me because really,people will always talk and you cant stop them. Running around and pulling your hair isnt going to help.”

“..Hmm..youre right..I guess I-“ Jieun’s cell began to ring. She reached to get it and sat up straight as she read the caller id.

“Who is it?” Jaejoong frowned.

“..Yunho..”Jieun scratched her head in confusion. “Maybe I have something of his..?...Yobeseyo?”

“SO THIS IS WHY YOU ING BROKE UP WITH ME!?”

Jieun held the phone away from her ear as Yunho continued to shout at the top of his lungs.

“IT WASN’T ABOUT ME CHANGING! IT WAS ABOUT YOU WANTING TO DATE JAEJOONG! REALLY JIEUN!? YOURE SICK! HOW COULD YOU DO THIS HUH!? JAEJOONG’S A LYING SCHMUCK! WHAT DID HE TELL YOU!? HE’S POISONED YOU AGAINST ME! DON’T LISTEN TO HIM AND JUST COME BACK! I STILL LOVE YOU AND I WILL FORGIVE YOU FOR THIS. EVENTUALLY! JUST LEAVE THAT RIGHT NOW!”

“I don’t want your forgiveness. Keep it. Yunho,don’t complicate this. We broke up..lets move on now. You’ve already shown me that youre very capable of that-“

“OH BULL! IS THIS ABOUT THAT CHEAP !? I TOLD YOU IM ING SORRY! DO YOU WANT MY HEART ON A SILVER PLATTER NOW!? YOU WERE THE ONE WHO LIED TO ME AND WENT AROUND BEHIND MY BACK AND NOW IM THE ONE WHO IS GUILTY!?”

“I didn’t go behind your back. Jaejoong was my friend and it was going to be that way had you not made me realize that you care more about yourself than anyone else. You still have some growing up to do Yun…and once you do,Im sure you’ll get an amazing girl..”

I WANT YOU! YOU YOU AND YOU!”

“Im off the market-“

BULL!”

“Yunho…”Jieun sighed and rubbed her forehead to ward off a migraine that she knew was coming. “Sweetheart….I don’t..I don’t want to hurt you. Please let me go? Stop this..please.”

‘No!” Yunho’s voice was shaking. “I found you first! Youre mine!”

“Im not an object Yun..”Jieun bit her lip.

“You are whatever I want you to be and Im not gonna give you up. Im not going to let him win!” Yunho hung up.

Jieun stared at her phone in shock.

“Im guessing that was Yunho…”Jaejoong said,amused.

“Wipe that smirk off your face…he’s really pissed and I don’t know what to do..”

“He’ll be fine. He just needs to realize that if he continues to be the bully on the playground,he wont get anything.”

“And taking other people’s toys on the playground will get you everything?” Jieun stuck her tongue out at her impudent boyfriend.

“Ah..you see…I was taking back what was rightfully mine so I don’t see the harm here.” Jaejoong kissed her cheek and pulled her back into his arms. “Sleep now,we have a lot to deal with tomorrow.”

Jieun sighed. “I don’t want Yunho to get hurt…”

“That ship has sailed.” Jaejoong shrugged.

“Jae…its…not exactly easy being him. He keeps things bottled inside and he needs someone to talk to. I want to be that person but…just not in the capacity he wants me to be. I care so much about him…but he was the one who pushed me away. He was the one who made me feel like I was easily replacable..and with him,I constantly feel like Im not good enough and Im sick of changing..”

“You’ve come to terms with the fact that your relationship is over Jieun…give him time..he will too. “ Jaejoong kissed her slowly. They kissed till sleep came and the drifted off to their dreams. Jaejoong’s were full of happy things and Jieun. While Jieun’s  were haunted by Yunho’s anger and  impending loneliness.                                                           

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

So the story is almost over. WIll probably be done by the weekend and then I will return to hiatus mode :D. But I am working on a new story that makes The Harem Girl look like a children's novel. ^^' Alot of angst and heart-wrenching moments coming your way and I promise you that you will cry. Heck,I got teary while writing it xD. But alas..you must wait *evil laugh*

*Goes back to clutching onto Changmin as she cries after watching the vid of Yunho crying*