Miracle?

What About Me?

“Whats…this?” Jieun’s throat constricted. She couldn’t breathe.

“It’s a perfume..”Yunho said slowly.

                 

“…You want me to give it to Naomi…?”Jieun asked

“Actually…I..was thinking you might accept it.” Yunho chewed on his lip. Uncertainty etched on every line on his otherwise perfect face.

“..Why would you get me anything…”Jiuen wondered out loud.

“..I was a jerk to you…the first few times we met. I didn’t realize till you returned those 500 won to me..and I just thought to myself that..what was I doing? I…I didn’t mean to be a jackass..its just how Im programmed. If..I like someone I tend to be a complete to them. Ive been trying to figure out what to say to you but I just couldn’t get the right words. Everytime I’d open my mouth to say something to you…I’d chicken out and instead aim it towards Naomi. No offence…but she’s just easy that way.” Yunho shrugged. “And that day at the store..I had been looking for something for you and I was so lost because I didn’t know a thing about you. Then when you said I should get a perfume and that..you were the kind who didn’t care for presents..I went with my gut and got you one anyway…its not much but…I hope you can consider it a way of me trying to redeem myself.”

 

Jieun unwrapped the present and a transparent bottle slipped into her hand. It was called “Sakura”.

“Sakura are cherry blossoms…and..they smell very nice and they..sort of remind me of you because everytime you laugh..your cheeks turn pink and its..really cute.” Yunho grinned.

Jiuen was just staring at him blankly. “Is this…some kind of trick? Did Naomi put you up to this?”

“Huh? No..why would it be a trick?” Yunho looked crestfallen.

“…Im..not exactly the conventional beauty here…and you seemed more interested in Naomi, not that I blame you..”Jiuen glanced over at Naomi and Changmin furiously making out under a tree. How long had it been since she was kissed? Since someone held her hand and made her feel safe. Oh yeah..forever.

“Naomi is so not my type. Im sorry…I know she’s your friend and all but…I’d rather have a girl I can actually talk to rather than have someone who wants me to feel her up. If you don’t like me I understand…I wont force you to…okay maybe I’ll force you to…but Im stubborn..I cant help it.”Yunho suddenly wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her against him. All kinds of sirens were exploding in Jieun’s brain as Yunho’s colonge intoxicated her. His chest was soft..for a man. Ah..moobs. How cute. She looked up at him as he smiled.

“I guess youre not all perfect afterall..”She poked his left moob.

“Aaaah!” Yunho pulled away and crossed his arms across his chest. “Don’t mock my babies okay..”

Jiuen burst out laughing as Yunho walked towards her and intertwined their fingers. “Lets get out of here…”He said softly.

 

They strolled down the street to Yunho’s car. He claimed Changmin and Naomi were going to spend the night at the park and Jieun agreed. He drove them to a dessert parlour after he found out that she,like him, had a sweet tooth. They sat in a back booth at the very corner of the parlor.

 

“Im in the mood for something…”

“Chocolatey!” They both said in unison and looked up from the menu at eachother before laughing out loud.

“Wow…I don’t think Ive ever met a girl who shares my lust for sweets..”Yunho appraised as he studied Jieun’s icecream. “The last time I took a girl out,she ordered a salad…at a 5 star restaurant…”He face-palmed.

“Maybe she was watching her weight?” Jieun arched an eyebrow.

“…Ive seen tree’s bigger than her..”Yunho sighed. “Tell me Jieun-ah..whats with girls and their weight consciousness?”

Jieun felt warm inside at the drop in the honorific. “I don’t know…maybe we want to look good? Plus sizes arent very attractive…”She murmered.

“…That idiotic…”Yunho frowned.

“You said you liked slender girls…I read in your ‘ideal type’” Jieun blurted out.

“So?”

“So…Im not exactly model material here…”

“Yeah…but..thats your only short-coming isnt it? Skinny girls are mostly y because they know they can charm any guy into bed with them. I don’t like girls who make themselves too available..”

“Then what do you like?”

“At the moment..there’s this particular dark-haired girl who likes to eat ice cream and has a loud laugh. She makes me feel all fuzzy and warm inside and I like feeling this way..”Yunho smiled.

“But Im so…”

“Stop it Jieun! Stop looking down on yourself…I don’t approve of it atall. As your boyfriend-“

What??” Jieun’s eyes were practically bulging out of her eyes. Did Yunho just…did..wait a god damn minute…did Jung ing Adonis Yunho..actually suggest that he was her..her…her BOYFRIEND!?

“..Oh…are…you seeing someone?” Yunho his lips slowly.

“Well no..but..”

“But what? Is it the moobs…cause I can get rid of them with a little exercise..”

“No…I love them..ugh what am I saying?” Jieun clutched her hair in exasperation. “Okay…”she took in a deep breath. “Im probably dreaming…I need to pinch myself and it’ll be okay.”

“Well not that I mind the notion that you dream about me..though I am curious what kind of dreams they are and based on experience..I doubt they’re all rainbows and butterflies…but please..pinch yourself.” Yunho seductively at his icecream.

Jiuen pouted. Her heart was racing. What was going on…how didYunho…how was he into her!?

“But…the first few times we met…you werent even looking at me…”Jieun frowned. “And now youre asking me to be your girlfriend..excuse my French but what the ?”

“Umm…I couldn’t look at you without thinking that I looked like an idiot. You..you have these really fiery eyes and I thought if I looked too long..I’d keep staring…and as for all my other actions..I cant help it! Im an to any girl that I like..its built into me..”

“..So what now?”

“Now we exchange phone numbers, we text and call eachother everyday..we go out whenever I get time and you know…couple stuff.” Yunho held her hand in his.

“Youre leaving for Japan tomorrow….”

“Yeah…don’t cheat on me while Im gone.”

Not many people who I could cheat with anyway,she thought.

Later,Yunho walked her up to the apartment.

“Thanks…I…well Im still trying to wrap my head around whats going on…but I had fun.” Jieun shyly pressed her back against the door and looked up at him.

“I had fun too…I hope you like the scent..”Yunho rested an arm above her head and leaned in.

“Are you..about to k..kiss me?’ Jieun’s eyes took in his entire face. She hadnt had her first kiss yet..not a proper one atleast. And to have Jung Yunho be your first kiss…the heavens must be feeling pretty damn merciful to fat girls today.

“You talk too much my Jiuen…”Yunho smiled before pressed his lips against hers. A wet tongue flicked out to trace her lips and Jieun felt herself freeze. She knew she needed to close her eyes,she had seen enough movies to know how this worked but damn…she couldn’t. His eyes were closed and she could practically count his eyelashes. So lush and long. She could make out the scar on his forehead and around his eyes,all those tiny scratches and lines you don’t see through the camera,were all maximized and in high definition.

It seemed too unreal,Jieun traced shaking fingers over his sharp jaw-line..no..it was real. He was real. Finally,he pulled away and ran his thumb over her lips to wipe the glistening trail of saliva he had left behind.

“Youre so red…”He tucked her hair behind her ear. “I’ll see you in a week then…wait for me.”

Jiuen nodded frantically. “I..I will.”

“Alright..see you then.” Yunho jogged back to the elevator and just before the doors closed,Jieun found herself calling out:

“I love you Yunho!”

The doors closed with a ding and Jieun unlocked the door and walked inside. Was there really someone for her too? Did Mr.Tall & y actually want to be with Little Miss Fatty!? It was..too good to be true,she thought sadly. There must be a catch..nothing like this could ever happen to her! Happily ever after’s were made for the hot and skinny…not for the fat and ugly. She barely made it out of her shoes before her phone buzzed:

“I love you too..<3”

But then again..miracles do happen.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

So yeah...the other day I was going through The Harem Girl and thought it wasnt all that bad..so why didnt it get featured? It hit me then that DBSK isnt all that popular on this side sadly. So if I want to get featured I'll have to write on L.Joe or Infinite or SHINee or some MyungSoo fellow or a newbie band.

But I cant. The way I can connect with the story when writing about our 5 boys...I cant do the same with anyone else. To hell with getting featured, I will continue to write about DBSK.

I just wanted people to know that my inspiration for this fic came when I was going through this really depressive phase a few days back. See there's this guy at college that I kinda really liked and then I caught him staring at me all the time and I was all giddy that maybe he liked me..but recently he's being a douche and even though Ive shrugged it off..I cant help but feel a bit bad because he's one of those popular kids who are s. So much for all that daydreaming about him asking me to prom lol..that was so sad xD. Anyway...I guess recently Ive been all if I couldnt get this ONE guy to like me..how the hell am I supposed to get Yunho to so much as even look at me x.x...he'll probably prefer a girl from SNSD or some other idol...Im not gonna give up though...eventhough I know he wont like me..at the end of the day..atleast I'd know that I tried..and be happy for whoever gets him.

I normally dont share stuff like this...but I guess I feel comfortable talking about  this with all of you so its a weight off my heart. ^^

Okay..enough emo talk. Enjoy this darlings~