Starry Smile

What About Me?

Yunho strode into the café at 2am. It was an odd time for normal people but they werent exactly normal. After the whole world sleeps,celebrities come out to salvage whats left of their normal life. Girlfriends for example. His in particular, sat in the back booth,twirling a strand of hair around her finger as she stared into space. She had become so pale and weak and it hurt him that she was choosing to starve herself instead of be healthy. He often wondered whether he was responsible for this. He took a seat infront of her and reached for her hand.

“Baby…I know..we need to talk. Listen..this whole thing..Im sorry okay? I know I flew off the handle and did something stupid but..I couldn’t help myself.” Yunho sighed.

“Couldn’t..help yourself?” Jieun asked.

“You don’t know what its like being a celebrity. It..its so frustrating that you want to hold onto every tiny little thing that makes you who you are and you try…you try to keep your life from falling apart. And I am falling apart Jieun..”Yunho clutched her hand as he gazed into her eyes. “And I need you to stop me from breaking.”

“So..this is what its going to be like?” Jieun asked sadly. “Everytime we have a fight,you’ll go off to some girl? Yunho…do you ever consider what its like for me to be your girlfriend-“

I do!

“No! You don’t! Because whether you want to accept it or not,in your world,its all about you. What you want. You don’t want me to leave you so youre holding on to me for dear life! Now you listen! All my life Ive been taunted for being fat. Don’t shake your head! Im not the beauty queen you try to make me out to be! Im fat Yunho..and I know you see that. Why is it that I havent met anyone from your world yet? No friends,family..nothing! Im not an idiot..I get it. Its because you know that even if youre willing to accept my short-coming,others wont.” Jieun bit her lip before continuing. “And its always going to be like that. If we…if this ever goes anywhere, I don’t want to live my life in the shadows and get catty remarks about how I look. I was willing to change for you Yunho,run that extra mile but..are you willing to do anything for me?”

“I’ll do anything. Just tell me.”

“..What do you think I need from you Yunho?”

“More attention? Gifts?” Yunho pursed his lips.

“Wow…really? Okay…Yunho do you think you need to..change?” Jieun arched an eyebrow.

“Whats wrong with me?” Yunho asked.

I guess this is what Changmin meant by his ‘Naega Jung Yunho da!’ mode. “..You really think youre perfect?”

“Not..perfect but..”

“Getting there?”

Yunho laughed. “Maybe.”

Jieun stared at him. “You…do love me right?”

“Ofcourse.”

“Then I need you to respect my decision..”She leaned in and kissed him.

Once the kiss broke,Yunho smiled. “I love you.”

“And I love you.” Jieun caressed his cheek.

*

He opened the door to find her standing there,chewing on her lower lip.

“If this is about the kiss Jie-“Next thing he knew,her lips were against his. He inhaled sharply before pulling her inside and kicking the door shut behind them. Jaejoong kissed her roughly,tongue sliding against hers as he nipped at her lips and swallowed her moan. Their breath’s mingled together as they manuvered their way through the hall,the lounge and into his bedroom before collapsing on the bed. Jaejoong pressed their lips together hard one last time before breaking the kiss and gasping for air.

She sat up as he climbed off her and stood by the edge of the bed,running shaking fingers through his hair.

“I broke up with him…”Jieun said slowly,playing with the end of her shirt.

“..Why?” Jaejoong sat next to her.

“I love him,believe me…I do. But..Im the kind of person who when finds the person she loves,wants him to stand by her. Yunho…he cant give me that and he made that clear today. I realized..I realized I was wasting my time trying to change someone who doesn’t want to change. He’s an amazing man…and I care for him..but I deserve to be treated right. And…most of all…Ive realized that..that maybe I was with the wrong person..maybe..where I belonged was..right here and I didn’t see it.” Jiuen let him kiss her cheek.

“Are you sure about this? I mean…what if I disappoint you too?” Jaejoong weaved his fingers through her hair. “I don’t want to but…”

“That’s the thing,with Yunho,I always felt like..like I wasn’t good enough and in the end,I had this feeling that I was just going to be disappointed. But with you its not like that. You take care of me and correct me when Im wrong and I cant explain it but..I feel safe with you. There’s this..assurity that things will be okay. That I’ll make it. That we’ll make it. If you don’t want this..I get it. Im emotional and out of control and its difficult to understand me most of the time so I’ll totally understand if you just want to be friends.”

“If I wanted to be just friends, I wouldn’t have practically the life out of you right now.” Jaejoong grinned. He stood up and slipped out of his shirt. “You don’t have to change for me and I will do anything to protect you and cherish you and I don’t care if the whole frickin’ world knows Im dating you because I want everyone to know that Kim Jaejoong loves Jieun who isnt perfect but then again..neither is he!”

Jieun’s smile was like a starry sky. Beautiful and enrapturing. He leaned in and kissed her.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I know Ive updated late lol xD. Well..first things first..YUNHO CRIED! IAJFJDBFKABKRJBQURHASOWAAJAJAJANBAHBWA! My baby..finally..youre so strong Boo..I love you to bits and pieces <3 You are the best and the white light at the end of my tunnel~ I love you *switches on light in room* my contribution to the White Ocean. I thank all of BigEast for making my baby so happy! Truly...you are the best~ Always supporting my babies! ALWAYS!

So ing proud to be a Cassie and Yunho's future wife TT_TT