One Step At A Time

Diary (Collection Of One-Shot Fics)

Yong Hwa was preparing his electric guitar and turned to the keyboardist, Shin Hye.

"Have you had your keyboard checked?" he asked in worry.

Shin Hye's keyboard had been out of tune for the past days.

"Eung," she said.

Min Hyuk pounded on his drums to check if he could still recognize the heavenly sounds of his baby.

"Hyung, good thing, my drumset is fine," Min Hyuk said.

"Let's start to practice, then," Yong Hwa said.

Min Hyuk began to pound on his drums, Yong Hwa began strumming, and Shin Hye began hitting the notes. She was the lead singer of the group, and she began singing the song that they will be playing tonight.

****

That night, a lot of people began to gather at the square because a lot of bands were going to perform that night. The rock group of three encouraged each other.

"Shin Hye-ya, you can do it, arasseo?" Yong Hwa said to her gently.

"Ara (I know)," she replied.

"I hope we will get a chance to shine," Min Hyuk said. "I hope we will be given a chance."

"One step at a time," Shin Hye said.

Finally, the MC said over the mike.

"Newest indie band in town, the newest face of Seoul," he said. "Let's welcome, No-Fly Zone!"

The three of them went out from the backstage and took their places. The group looked so laid back that the people were all oohs and ahhs. They were unlike the hard core gothic rockers who performed before them. And the guys in front were all lovestruck to see the pretty lead singer and keyboardist of the group. Then, the two guys started to play the instruments, and Shin Hye sang as she hit her keys.

Hurry up and wait
So close, but so far away
Everything that you've always dreamed of
Close enough for you to taste
But you just can't touch

You wanna show the world, but no one knows your name yet
Wonder when and where and how you're gonna make it
You know you can if you get the chance
In your face as the door keeps slamming
Now you're feeling more and more frustrated
And you're getting all kind of impatient waiting

[Chorus:]
We live and we learn to take
One step at a time
There's no need to rush
It's like learning to fly
Or falling in love
It's gonna happen when it's
Supposed to happen and we
Find the reasons why
One step at a time

You believe and you doubt
You're confused, you got it all figured out
Everything that you always wished for
Could be yours, should be yours, would be yours
If they only knew

You wanna show the world, but no one knows your name yet
Wonder when and where and how you're gonna make it
You know you can if you get the chance
In your face as the door keeps slamming
Now you're feeling more and more frustrated
And you're getting all kind of impatient waiting

[Chorus]

When you can't wait any longer
But there's no end in sight
when you need to find the strength
It's your faith that makes you stronger
The only way you get there
Is one step at a time

[Chorus x2]

*****

The people received their performance with good responses. Only fate did not.

After the show, Shin Hye felt her phone vibrating, so she ran out of the backstage and answered it.

"Wei (Hello)?" she responded in Mandarin.

Her mother is Taiwanese, and her father, Korean. She became fluent with both because her father wanted her to learn Chinese as well. She also became fluent in Japanese because her Appa thought it would be cool to learn many languages.

"Huh?" she asked. "Why not?"

After a minute, she dropped the call, and she leaned on the wall and cried. Yong Hwa walked out of the backstage and saw her crying, so he ran to her and asked her.

"Eotteohke doengeoya (What happened)?" he asked as he sat beside her.

Shin Hye looked at her with her sad eyes, and she leaned on him.

"Yong Hwa-ya, Eomma said that she is bankrupt, and Appa flew to Japan and escaped his debts," she said. "Eomma said that the house, which had been used as collateral, will be confiscated by the loan shark. And Eomma sold all our belongings. She flew back to Taiwan find work."

It would mean that Shin Hye would be alone because she was an only child. Yong Hwa wrapped his arms around his friend.

"I will convince Eomma and Appa to let you sleep in our house for tonight," he crooned.

The two of them got up, and as they were about to walk away, Min Hyuk got out with a golden trophy is his hand.

"Hyung, where have you been?" the drummer asked. "The MC called our group, and I was the only one standing on stage."

When Min Hyuk saw that Shin Hye was crying, he asked what had happened, and Yong Hwa explained.

"Oh, she can live in our house too," Min Hyuk said. "Sora-noona will be thrilled."

"Your Sora-noona is scary," Yong Hwa said. "I do not know how someone with an angelic face could be so snobbish."

"You do not know my noona," Min Hyuk said.

Shin Hye was tired with crying.

"I'd go with Yong Hwa," Shin Hye said. "I am scared of Sora."

The three friends went to Shin Hye's house and found her house filled with people who were there to confiscate the goods. The loan shark, Ma Dong Gun, was there. Shin Hye knelt in front of the loan shark.

"Jeogiyo, can I just get my clothes?" she begged the loan shark.

Ma Dong Gun looked at her.

'At least you are very polite," Ma-sajangnim said. "The previous night, I had a hard time dealing with the Go family."

Shin Hye knew that their neighbors went bankrupt too. It was unfortunate that two families from the neighborhood had gone poorer, with Ma-sajangnim becoming richer.

"Only your clothes, huh? Only your clothes!" Ma-sajangnim said. "At least, I can have all your house. The payment had been made in full, and I am a very busy man."

Shin Hye nodded. Ma Dong Gun allowed her to get inside and pack her clothes. Yong Hwa and Min Hyuk helped her pack up. When she saw her keyboard near her bed, one of the men said that they were taking it too.

"But she bought it with her own money!" Min Hyuk argued.

Good thing, Ma-sajangnim did not take the keyboard. And that night, Shin Hye found her parents' belongings crumbling. She felt her shoulders getting weak, but Yong Hwa encouraged her with a pat on her shoulder.

"If you feel like giving up, I will help you pick up the pieces," he said.

"Me too," Min Hyuk said.

So that night, Yong Hwa brought Shin Hye to his home. As his parents were familiar with her, they allowed her to stay as long as she needed to.

"Yong Hwa is an only son, and our eldest daughter is already married," Yong Hwa's eomeoni said. "I miss having a daughter."

"You can be our daughter," Abeonim suggested.

Shin Hye cried, because her own bumonim (parents) left her alone.

"Gamsahamnida, Abeonim, Eommeonim," she said.

The parents wrapped their arms around her and hugged her. Yong Hwa, then, took her to the guest room, where he helped her set up the bed.

"Mianhae, this room is smaller than your room," he said in apology.

"Gwaenchanha," she said. "This is better than nothing."

After setting up the bed, Yong Hwa wrapped her around his embrace, and allowed her to cry as much as she wanted.

*****

"Mwo?" Kang Sora asked her namdongsaeng. "Why are you going to sleep there?"

"Noona, because Shin Hye-noona and Yong Hwa-hyung are there, and they are my chingu," Min Hyuk argued.

"You have a house," Sora retorted.

"Noona, please?????" Min Hyuk begged.

Sora rolled her eyeballs.

"Arasseo, arasseo!" Sora said in exasperation.

*****

So that night, Yong Hwa's  parents allowed Min Hyuk to come and join. The drummer was very much happy because he could be with his friends.

But this will be the first time that he'd be sharing a room with Yong Hwa. He used to sleep at the guest's room when he and Sora would fight.

"Hyung, hyung," Min Hyuk said excitedly. "What are we having for breakfast?"

Yong Hwa turned to his bandmate.

"Mwo? It is still bedtime, and you are thinking of breakfast?" he asked.

It caught Min Hyuk off guard that Yong Hwa took off his shirt in front of him even if Yong Hwa was facing his back at the drummer. The guitarist's back was so toned, and his little muscles on his arms showed up. Min Hyuk felt himself blushing that he hated it.

"I... I am not gay!" he thought. "But why do I like looking at Hyung like that?"

Yong Hwa turned to his friend and saw the drummer slapping himself.

"Ya, gwaenchanha?"

"Anio, Hyung!" Min Hyuk cringed.

Yong Hwa got a loose tank top from his cabinet and wore it. Min Hyuk thought it would be good; otherwise, Yong Hwa might tempt him again.

"Ah... Let's us sleep," Yong Hwa announced.

He turned off the lights, then hopped in the bed next to Min Hyuk. The drummer dismissed that he should not have a crush on his hyung. After all, he had been crushing on a certain Yoo So Young, who was a teacher in the university.

"I guess we will be trying to help Shin Hye set up her room tomorrow," Yong Hwa said.

But Min Hyuk suddenly got jealous of Shin Hye. He did not like the idea of Shin Hye getting close to Yong Hwa.

"Andwae. Am I falling for Yong Hwa-hyung?" Min Hyuk asked.

He leaned on Yong Hwa's shoulder and slept with a happy smile.

"My, my!" Yong Hwa said. "My namdongsaeng misses his hyung!"

*****

The next day, Min Hyuk forgot about his minor and illegal crush on Yong Hwa. He volunteered to cook breakfast as usual, as he always did everytime he would stay at Yong Hwa's house.

Shin Hye got down the stairs, fully bathed and smelling fresh. Min Hyuk pouted as he smelled himself, and found out that he smelled like sweat and anchovy in one.

"Noona, what drink would you like to drink today?" Min Hyuk asked.

"I'll have water," she said.

"I will be making cocoa drinks today," Min Hyuk said.

"Johayo (Fine)," Shin Hye said tiredly.

"Noona, are you still worried?" the drummer asked. "Hyung will help you decorate your room today."

"Ara," Shin Hye said. "It's just that, I miss Eomma and Appa."

To ease her loneliness, she helped Min Hyuk prepare breakfast. And the drummer had indeed forgotten about his petty jealousy on Shin Hye.

*****

The whole morning, as it was a fine Saturday, the three of them went to the store to buy some stuff for Shin Hye's room. Yong Hwa volunteered to help in decorating the room because he had free time. Min Hyuk volunteered too, because he would rather have some productive time than quarrel with Sora the whole day.

That lunch time, Min Hyuk volunteered to cook, much to Yong Hwa's eomeonim's delight. It was Min Hyuk who did the cooking everytime he goes to the house.

Shin Hye and Yong Hwa were preparing the materials in the room.

"The room looks small," Yong Hwa said. "We should have bought some wallpapers on our way here."

"I do not mind," Shin Hye said. "I do not want to make a mess."

As the two of them reached for the pair of scissors, their hands touched each other. Both of them felt some electric shocks going through their system. Shin Hye felt her cheeks warming when she looked at her friend in the eyes. For the first time, she saw that Yong Hwa looked extremely handsome. His lips looked soft and...

Yong Hwa felt his throat getting dry when he looked at Shin Hye in the eyes. She was too beautiful that she was too good for him. Her t-shirt was hugging her rightly, not too loose, not too tight, but to him, she was y. Her fair face was smooth and white that she looked like a fairy.

"Aww!!!! What was I thinking?" each thought.

"Mianhae," each said to each other.

Yong Hwa grabbed the pair of scissors and started cutting on some stuff. Shin Hye turned her back to do her own chores, not letting him see the blushes on her face. She did not want him to know that her heart was beating as fast as the drums in a dragon boat race.

Finally, Min Hyuk came in, jolly and all.

"Time to eat!" he announced.

The two stood up and darted to the door. Min Hyuk slapped his hyung on the in sheer happiness.

"Ya!" Yong Hwa exclaimed. "Min Hyuk-ah, what was that for?"

Min Hyuk smiled from ear to ear.

"I did not notice it before, Hyung, but you have a great !"

Yong Hwa rolled his eyeballs and went out of the door. Shin Hye raised her eyebrows in confusion before looking at Min Hyuk.

"Ya, are you gay?" she asked. "Have you come out?"

Min Hyuk got defensive.

"Noo...noo...noona, animnida (I am not)!" he pouted.

Shin Hye leaned to Min Hyuk and whispered.

"I have not noticed it before also," she said slyly as they watched the other guy picking something from the floor. "Yeah, Yong has a great !"

Both of them giggled like teenage girls and exchanged high-fives.

"Ya, are we eating or not?" Yong Hwa asked them.

Mr. Eye Smile and Princess Shin Hye looked at each other slyly before answering.

"Ne," they replied.

****

After lunch, Min Hyuk got back to his house to grab more materials, so that left Shin Hye and Yong Hwa tinkering in the room. They were starting to get awkward after the holding hand incident before lunch. Yong Hwa looked at Shin Hye trying to hang a picture frame on the wall. She was so short that she tiptoed, and he found it to be very cute.

"Let me help you," he said as he held the frame for her.

Shin Hye looked at him hang the frame with ease. If only she had his height...

"Gomawo," she said.

He looked at her, then leaned forward. Her chest was beating again like she was the drummer for the dragon boat race.

"Yeojeonhi seulppeuda (Still sad)?" he asked.

Shin Hye remembered that her parents left her --her Appa to escape debt, her Eomma to start earning after the bankruptcy.

"Shin Hye-ya, himnae (cheer up), huh?" he encouraged her as he held her on the shoulder.

"Ah...ne...ne..." she said.

Later that day, Min Hyuk came with the materials. When he got in the room, he smiled from ear to ear to see that Shin Hye's room looked like an arcade.

"Shin Hye-ya, your room looks daebak already," Min Hyuk said.

He sat down in front of the two, and the three of them began working on the decorations. They were also reminiscing the times when they were nobody in school, until the day that they were given the chance to perform live last night. And they never expected to win because it was the first out-of-school showcase that they engaged in.

"Haa~~~ I hope music companies will discover us," Min Hyuk said.

"One step at a time," Shin Hye said. "It's like learning to fly, or falling in love."

Yong Hwa coughed when Shin Hye said the last sentence. Maybe, his new feelings for her--infatuation maybe--might even blossom into something else.

One step at a time?

"I agree, Noona," Min Hyuk said. "Ah... if we will be famous, I will buy a black Lamborghini."

"CL much?" Yong Hwa asked.

"Ne, Hyung! I really love that vid! If I could be the one driving that baby with CL at the passenger seat, it would be so daebak!"

Yong Hwa stated all the gadgets and the guitars that he would buy if he were rich and famous. Shin Hye only smiled sadly, knowing that if she would like to be rich and famous, she would have to work hard first to pay off some of the debts that her parents might not have paid. Yong Hwa noticed the sad smile and patted her at the shoulder.

"Himnae (Cheer up)," he said. "I know you have money problems, but you can get through it."

Shin Hye looked at him.

"And you have me, Eomma, Appa, and Min Hyuk," he said to her.

"Ne, Noona, do not be sad," Min Hyuk said. "If I have a Lamborghini, I will let you and Hyung ride. And if we get rich, you might be able to pay all the secret debts in a day!"

 

Min Hyuk came home early before dinner because Sora was already looking for him. That left the two of them in the room.

"Gwaenchanha?" he asked her gently.

Shin Hye nodded and wrapped her arms around her friend. He, likewise, wrapped his arms around her too.

"Gomawo," she whispered.

A knock was heard, and the two of them released from each other's embraces, like they were caught doing something naughty. Yong Hwa opened the door, and found out that it was Eomma. She called the two of them for dinner.

****

Yong Hwa and Shin Hye did the dishes together, much to the amusement of Yong Hwa's parents.

"Look at them, Yeobo," Eomma said to Appa. "They look really good together."

"I will not mind having Shin Hye for a daughter-in-law," Appa said. "Do you?"

"I do not mind too," Eomma said. "With Shin Hye, Yong Hwa gets to relax and be gentle. Seems like our son got silent and distanced when our Hee Joo married. Ah... Shin Hye brought the life back to him."

Why do so many people talk behind Yong Hwa's back? First, it was Shin Hye and Min Hyuk talking about his . Next, it was Eomma and Appa talking about Yong Hwa's silence after his sister married.

****

After dinner, the pair got back to decorating Shin Hye's room. She was drowsy and was yawning, and Yong pitied her for being tired.

"You can sleep now, if you want," he said. "And we will continue this tomorrow."

Shin Hye shook her head and forced herself to go on. But later on, Yong Hwa lay on her bed and fell asleep first. Shin Hye did not notice that he was there because she was more than just tired, so she turned off the lights and climbed up on bed. Both did not know that they were holding hands as they slept.

****

That dawn, Shin Hye woke up early because she was used to, and she found her legs kicking a very hard object.

"My bed is not against the wall, but why am I kicking something hard?" she asked.

When she looked to her side, she saw Yong Hwa lying beside her. She scooted back to get away from him. And to her surprise, the object she had been kicking was his shin.

She looked at him in the dark, and a small ray of light from the outside shed some light on his fair face. His long lashes looked soft and beautiful, and it suited him well. His sleeping face was so calm that it was different from the ambitious Yong Hwa she knew him to be. Her fingers started to find its way to his ears, then to his cheeks. His skin was so smooth it was like a girl's.

"Eotteohke? His skin is smoother than mine," she thought.

Yong Hwa stirred and slowly opened his eyes. Shin Hye gasped, hoping in fear that she did not startle him.

But he did, and when he saw her, he immediately got up.

"What are you doing in my room?" he asked in a whispered panic.

"This is my room," she whispered back.

Yong Hwa looked at her in shock that he fell off the bed. Shin Hye jumped off and helped him.

"Gwaenchanha?" she asked in a rush.

"Ani. I have to get out. If Eomma and Appa will know that I have been here, even if nothing happened between the two of us, they will force us to get married," he said.

Shin Hye liked him but she did not want to be in a forced marriage either. She helped him to his feet and let him escape from her room.

Good thing, Eomma and Appa never knew.

*****

After practices that Thursday afternoon, the dean of their department came in to the music room with the announcement. Come summer, the three of them will be flying to Japan because a Japanese music company invited them to be front acts for WaT's concert. The three of them cheered, but most especially Min Hyuk because he really adored Eiji Wentz a lot. And Shin Hye could not wait to meet Gokusen's Takeda, who was portrayed by Koike Teppei.

"This is gonna be it!" Min Hyuk cheered.

******

A month before their trip to Japan.

One Friday night, Yong Hwa and Shin Hye crept out from his window and hung out at the roof outside. They watched kids riding bikes and walking down the streets. They did not mind getting all noisy because her room was just beside his, and his parents' room were across his room. As they stared at the stars outside, they got silent.

And Yong Hwa lay on the roof. He watched Shin Hye staring at the stars above. He loved the way the moonlight hit her form. Her face looked whiter, and the night made her long hair look darker and more mysterious. He was out of himself that he her hair, and she looked at him.

"Wae?"

"Neon meorineun yeppeo (Your hair is pretty)," he said.

He got up again, held her hand and squeezed it.

"Neol johahae (I like you)," he confessed.

She felt her heart skipping a bit. She was dying to hear those words from the person who caught her heart for quite some time.

"Na do," she confessed. "Na do neol johahae (I like you too)."

He confessed first when he realized that he liked her: the time when their hands touched when they grabbed for the pair of scissors. He also said that he took it one step at a time, and examined his feelings for her. He was sure that he liked her--a lot.

She also felt the same way when their hands touched, and she felt it frightening but exciting when the two of them lay on bed together accidentally and innocently.

"When Min Hyuk-ah stated that your looks great, it made me look at you all the more," she said.

Yong Hwa was a bit flustered.

"Min Hyuk is gay, right?" he asked. "He slapped my , and the night that the two of us were in my room, he cuddled close to me like a pet cat. Is he gay?"

"He said that he is not. But maybe he is," Shin Hye said.

Yong Hwa shuddered and rolled his eyeballs.

"I will remain friends with him, but I do not want to be harassed," he said.

Shin Hye giggled.

"That will never happen," she said.

Yong Hwa scooted forward and held her face. Shin Hye lovingly looked at him, and waited as he leaned forward.

"Will you be mine?" he whispered.

Shin Hye nodded.

"How about me?" she asked.

"I want you to be mine," he said.

Then, he pressed his lips softly upon hers. Shin Hye felt her spine getting all excited when she tasted his kiss. Yong Hwa felt very manly as he maneuvered his lips to hers, and he wanted to do it again and again.

*****

A glass fell to the floor and broke.

"M...mwo?" Min Hyuk asked, a bit hurt and disappointed.

"Yes, you heard it right," Yong Hwa said. "Shin Hye-neun jigeum nae yeochinida (Shin Hye is now my girlfriend)."

Shin Hye looked at the drummer.

"Wae, Min Hyuk-ah?"

"Neomu appa (I'm so hurt)," the drummer confessed.

Then, he cried in front of them. Yong Hwa felt uneasy, feeling that Min Hyuk might have feelings for him too.

"Wae, Min Hyuk-ah?" he asked.

The drummer wiped his cheeks and replied.

"Mianhae, Hyung," he said. "The night that the two of us were in the room together, I admit that I had a crush you."

"M...mwo?" Shin Hye and Yong Hwa asked.

"Mianhae, Shin Hye-noona," the drummer said. "I got jealous of you."

"Ha?" she asked.

"I am confused," he said. "I don't like to be gay. I am not gay. But I admitted to having liking Hyung. But I like girls too. You know very well how I like Yoo-seonsaengnim. Am I a bi?"

Yoo So Young is a drama teacher in their school, and students love her very much.

"I don't like gay people, you know that," Yong Hwa said. "I appreciate gay people, but when it comes to love, I prefer a girl."

"Ara, Hyung," Min Hyuk said. "But the fact that I have a crush on Hyung, and I got jealous of Noona is not the real reason why I am crying right now."

"Why are you crying?" Shin Hye asked.

"I am crying because now that Hyung and Noona are lovers, I will be out of place," the drummer said.

"That's not gonna happen," Yong Hwa said. "We have been friends eversince, and we will fulfill our dreams together. Arasseo?"

Min Hyuk grabbed his hyung and noona for a hug and cried again.

"Joesonghaeyo," he said.

*****

And eversince that day, Min Hyuk tried to suppress his jealousy towards his noona and his crush for his hyung. He made Yoo-ssaem as his inspiration because he did not want to be gay.

The day finally came.

WaT met No-Fly Zone at the backstage, and the Japanese superstars welcomed the newbies.

"Please give our audience a very warm presentation," Eiji Wentz said.

"Hai," Yong Hwa said.

Some girls in ganguro style came and did their work as makeup artists for WaT and the Korean band. One of the ganguro sighed as she pinched Yong Hwa on the cheeks.

"Ikemen desu ne (He's handsome)," she sighed.

Yong Hwa only smiled sourly, because Shin Hye was looking on jealously at the background. He did not want to flirt because he did not want to lose the girl that he loved.

****

Finally, the moment came.

No-Fly Zone was met with acceptance by the Japanese crowd, and they wished that they could see the Korean band more. Even WaT was amazed at the popularity of the indie band.

News of the concert circulated. Many Japanese had clamored for the Korean band, but the Korean music industry were also wanting to get them because they were Koreans. Yong Hwa decided that they settle in Korea and make it big there, travelling to Japan for promotions.

And finally, No-Fly Zone broke into the K-pop industry, competing against the bubblegum favorites of the crowd.

*****

They had to quit real school and be educated in an online university. And within two years, they had lots of concerts and CFs, and Min Hyuk was able to buy the black Lamborghini that CL used in the video "Can't Nobody." He could afford a new one, but he preferred her car.

*****

One evening, while the three of them were resting after a day's work, the three of them hung out in a chic bar. The three of them drank alcoholic cocktails to pass their time away.

"Hyung, hyung, look, there is a really pretty girl," Min Hyuk said.

Yong Hwa and Shin Hye looked at a girl with soft hair, sitting by herself at a table. The way she crossed her legs was really dainty, and Shin Hye envied her for her long legs. Min Hyuk was looking at the girl when the latter looked back at him. Min Hyuk winked at the girl.

But the girl had her eyes wide open, then shifted her position, with her back facing him. Min Hyuk went down his stool and darted to the girl.

"It looks like CN Blue's Lee Jung Shin to me," Yong Hwa said.

"No, it's not him," Shin Hye said. "She's a girl."

The place was a bit dim because the place was romantically lit, so of course, one could mistake one person to another.

"Park Kahi?" they heard Min Hyuk asked. "Kahi-ssi, Kang Min Hyuk-imnida."

Yong Hwa and Shin Hye heaved a sigh, learning that Min Hyuk is not gay after all. They shifted their gaze away from their friend, who was enjoying his time with After School's leader. Both of them had the world to themselves, drinking tequila while enjoying their company together.

 

~~~~END~~~~

 

***************

If you want to suggest/request a storyline for the next YongShin and CN Blue one-shots, please tell me through PM...

Please do not make it complicated. ^_^

I need to ask for your opinions  because I want to engage my readers also.

Just the following rules:

 > No M themes for requests....

 > No murder or serial killer themes please.... I am not a detective.

 > If you suggest chara as cameo (or leading ladies for CN Blue or leading man for Shin Hye), I will moderate it, sorry. I prefer groups from FNC, YG, and JYP, but other groups from other companies are OK (T-ara, After School, A-Pink, Brown Eyed Girls, Davichi, MBLAQ, etc.). For SME, I prefer the following talents ONLY: BoA, CSJH, Heechul and Kyuhyun of Super Junior (though I only like Kyuhyun and I am not a fan of SuJu), and f(x). If you insist on SNSD, sorry, I will do either of two things: I will not include them (even if Taeyeon is my only fave member, and I do not like SNSD), or I will make them into a minor (100M x) characters, so minor that they look like non-existent. You can say I am biased or unfair against SME, but I am not a fan of the most popular SME groups. I prefer strong and fierce groups like 2NE1 and CN Blue. Solo acts (IU, G.na, Ailee, Kim Hyun Joong, Goo Hye Sun, Younha, for example) are also very much welcome.

 > Oh yes! Sukkie and and HongStar are still very much welcome. I will still make sure, though, that YongShin end up together.

 > Actors as minor chara are fine. Japanese actors and singers are fine too. 

> UPDATED (Nov. 24, 2012) Please check the comment section for updates. I will usually be posting if I will temporarily stop granting requests.

 

~~~~~

While waiting for PMs, up next, YongShin couple with Jong Hyun.

 

~~~~~