We Can't Be Together...

Diary (Collection Of One-Shot Fics)

YongShin sad fic, requested by yuri252

 

****

Many find Yong Hwa and Shin Hye cute in their own ways...marvelous... and when they are together, they are so dazzling, appealing, charming.

They are meant to be.

They are friends made in heaven.

They could be soulmates.

But of course, there are the YongSeo shippers and the GeunShin shippers. More often, it was the YongSeo who bashed the YongShin fandom. And maybe--just maybe, there are over-zealous YongShin fans who wondered if they dated, doubted if they dated, wished that they dated, or disagreed with the possibility that they are dating.

"Dating? That's impossible!"

"They are only friends!"

"They are both blood type A. And Shin Hye said Yong Hwa is not a possible lover because of their blood types..."

Blood type explanation this, and blood type explanation that.

"She might ruin the reputation that he and CN Blue had made together."

"She is too popular."

"He is too good for her, she is too good for him."

The negativism just goes on...

****

It finally took a toll on Yong Hwa. He admitted he had been making moves just to make her say yes to him. But it seems that Shin Hye was just fond of making him wait.

Or even using that blood type excuse not to be with him.

He grabbed his phone and told her that he would come to her house.

****

Manager Jun was surprised at Yong Hwa's sudden visit, so he allowed the guitarist to go to the veranda, where Shin Hye was playing with her dogs. He smiled sadly at her, as if memorizing her face for the last time.

"Yong Hwa, why the sad face?" she casually asked.

He did not waste a second, so he spoke.

"You know that I am always playing pranks at you, or doing things you like."

"Ne..."

"And do you know why I built up my body?"

"For me, geuchyo?"

He nodded, and found her blushing.

"Do you still think of not liking me?" he asked finally.

Shin Hye let go of Bongji and let the dog roll on the floor with its companion.

"I... I know you like me..." she said. "It's so obvious... and I appreciate that."

Her heart was swelling with giddiness. She remembered him pointing at her when CN Blue sang "Hey You" at Baeksang. She remembered the two of them holding hands sweetly at backstage. Yong Hwa was the sweetest guy he had ever met.

But his sad eyes bothered her. 

"Wae?" she asked.

"I... I don't think you were really understanding my heart," he said. "Because I never received any reaction from you."

"Yong... I..."

"Mianhada, Shin Hye-ya," he said. "I will forget you."

He stood up without saying goodbye, shedding some tears away from her view. Shin Hye stood up and shed her tears.

"Yong Hwa!"

She tried to follow him and call him, but he was walking away fast to his car.

"Yong Hwa!"

But he did not turn back.

She shed her tears, looking with regret at him.

She wanted to tell him that she liked him, or loved him for so long already, but because she did not say her feelings, Yong Hwa felt his efforts were wasted.

And it was too late.

 

~~~~END~~~~

(up next, Minami Shineyo request by petrabigail. By the way, I am accepting a request from my other good chingu, CNBlue-Lee-Jungshin, but his request is a Jung Shin and Park Jiyeon request. Even if it is not YongShin, please support this fic. For those who hated T-ara because of the Hwayoung controversy, I am not a T-ara fan too, but sorry, I still like Jiyeon.

And by the way, I'd stop first with CNBlue-Lee-Jungshin's request. I will close requests first, and please do not send me PM's when requests are not yet open. Please.)

And by the way, of course! We want Yong Hwa and Shin Hye to get married to each other and have kids, right?

~~~~