Your Love Is A Lie

Diary (Collection Of One-Shot Fics)

YongShin and Lee Seung Gi, suggestion of laz_15

 

****

Yong Hwa and Shin Hye went with their friends to a noraebang to have some fun on a cool Friday night. Shin Hye's friend, Ga-yoon, celebrated her birthday and treated them to food, and it was Wooyoung who suggested of a noraebang date. As Shin Hye and Yong Hwa were getting steady, Wooyoung thought it was time to make his moves on Ga-yoon.

Wooyoung impressed Ga-yoon with a song from 98 degrees, "Why Are We Still Friends?", and after the song, Ga-yoon stood up and gave him a tender kiss. Yong Hwa howled at the sweet kiss and held his yeojachingu's hand. Shin Hye looked at him with tired eyes.

"Gwaenchanha?" he asked her softly, and she nodded before giving in to his hugs. "My baby...."

Next song came up, and Shin Hye got hold of the mike, and sang a song by 2NE1, "Lonely."

 

The words I’m saying right now, I don’t know if they’ll hurt you
They’ll probably make you hate me forever
You, saying that I’m not the same as I used to be, is not completely untrue
This changed me is a stranger to myself as well
You are so kind but
That’s the way you are but oh
I don’t know I don’t know
Why I am like this
We were so in love, and you’re here now but oh
I don’t know
I want to find myself now

Baby I’m sorry, even when I’m with you, I’m Lonely
I must be lacking when it comes to love, please forgive this person horrible person I am
I’m sorry, this is your and my story
I must not be worthy of this thing called love, even though I’m by your side
Baby I’m so lonely lonely lonely lonely lonely
Baby I’m so lonely lonely lonely lonely lonely
Baby I’m so lonely lonely lonely lonely lonely
Baby I’m so lonely lonely lonely lonely lonely

You didn’t do anything wrong, I’m the strange one
It seems I’ve already been prepared long ago, for our breakup
I really wanted to treat you well, out of all the times, why is it when I’m confronted by love
I am shrinking away & am lonely endlessly
You are so kind but
That’s the way you are but oh
I don’t know I don’t know
Why I am like this
We were so in love, and you’re here now but oh
I don’t know
I want to find myself now

Baby I’m sorry, even when I’m with you, I’m Lonely
I must be lacking when it comes to love, please forgive this person horrible person I am
I’m sorry, this is your and my story
I must not be worthy of this thing called love, even though I’m by your side
Baby I’m so lonely lonely lonely lonely lonely
Baby I’m so lonely lonely lonely lonely lonely
Baby I’m so lonely lonely lonely lonely lonely
Baby I’m so lonely lonely lonely lonely lonely

Cuz I’m just another girl
This night is lonely, I
Can’t take any more, Good bye
Cuz I’m just another girl
I’m so lonely
Even though I’m by your side right now
Baby I’m so lonely
Lonely lonely lonely lonely
Baby I’m so lonely lonely lonely lonely lonely
Baby I’m so lonely lonely lonely lonely lonely
Baby I’m so lonely lonely lonely

 

Wooyoung and Ga-yoon looked at each other.

****

Wooyoung and Ga-yoon went to her dorm to bring her home, leaving Yong Hwa and Shin Hye to be alone in his car.

"Did you listen to the song?" Shin Hye asked him.

"N...ne," he said, stammering.

Like all relationships, theirs also had shares of petty quarrels and huge fights. But Shin Hye loved him so much that she wanted him to stay with her. Yong Hwa also loved her so much that he was willing to give his all. But for her, she felt she was getting a bit bored, or she never understood why she was never happy being with him. She found it strange, though, when she was happy during their first half-month as a campus couple in college. She did not want to hurt him, but she had to tell him.

"Let's break up," she announced.

"M..mwo???" Yong Hwa asked as he accidentally honked on the horn of the steering wheel.

"You hear me?" Shin Hye asked him. "I don't love you anymore. Mian...mianhaeyo..."

Yong Hwa shed tears in front of her, and she was deeply sorry.

"You are a wonderful guy, Yong, and I appreciate you coming into my life, but," she said. "I found it strange to even change, I find myself a stranger to myself."

"Why are you doing this to me?" Yong Hwa asked in tears. "I love you, I made you happy."

(He made her happy even without doing it with her. Theirs is a wholesome love.)

"But why are you breaking my heart?" he asked her.

But for Shin Hye, it was finally time to call it quits. So that was why she was singing to "Lonely." She was getting lonely, and she was sorry for even feeling this way and letting him go.

"You told me many times that I have changed, and I admit that I have," she said to him. "And I know that you will forever hate me for this....and even when I am with you... I still feel lonely... like I was prepared to break up with you a long time ago."

"Geurae! You saying this make me hate you!" he shouted. "And you know what? I am so gonna do all I can to make you regret for breaking up with me."

"Don't do it, Yong Hwa," she said in tears. "Don't toil your life getting your revenge at me... Just walk away, just go... And please, don't look back at me..."

"Geurae?" he asked before breaking into tears. "Ni sarangeun geojitmariya (Your love is a lie)."

"Yong Hwa..."

"Deo isangeun malhajima (Don't speak anymore)," he said to her.

He drove her to her dorm, and when she got down, Yong Hwa never even looked at her as she got inside the door. He drove back fast and went to his house which he shared with his cousin.

*****

Yong Hwa and Shin Hye graduated college without being together. Shin Hye transferred to another university to forget Yong Hwa and not to see him again. Yong Hwa studied hard and graduated top in his class, and in fact, in the whole batch.

*****

Three years after graduation...

Yong Hwa, who was sought for by companies upon graduation, took a handsome spot in a giant IT firm. And since he was a genius, he became a consultant two years after. In the current year, he was top consultant, and the bosses were very much impressed at his accomplishment.

One day, a colleague and he were talking over coffee. The colleague was not close with him because the other guy was from another, yet related department.

"Yong Hwa-ssi, tomorrow is my birthday," Seung Gi said to the consultant.

"Ah, geuraeyo? That's interesting," Yong Hwa said in a blunt manner.

"You can call me 'Hyung' if you want," Seung Gi said.

"Ah, I'd rather err on the side of caution," Yong Hwa said. "You might be older than me, but we are not familiar with each other... Only during coffee breaks."

Seung Gi began to laugh.

"You remind me of my girlfriend," he said to Yong Hwa. "She likes coffee too."

Yong Hwa said. "No wonder both of you clicked. Both of you love coffee."

"Ah, geurae! Speaking of which, she just got hired recently in this firm. And she is a math whiz! I love her to death."

Yong Hwa only smirked.

"Ah, do not forget the party tomorrow," the older guy said.

Seung Gi gave him the details of the party.

*****

Yong Hwa and his buddies came early to the club where Seung Gi instructed them to go. He met up with Wooyoung and Ga-yoon unexpectedly, and the three of them got reunited. The lovers did not mention about Shin Hye because they did not want to make Yong Hwa remember her.

"Let's dance!" Ga-yoon said to Wooyoung.

Yong Hwa looked at his friends get in the dance floor and bust some moves. He ordered some beer, and soon, he and his office buddies (except for one) drank all they wanted.

Later, Seung Gi came in with his girlfriend.

"Lee Seung Gi-ssi's girlfriend is hot!" his buddy commented.

"Wow, she's a goddess!"

Yong Hwa looked to the direction of the lovers who just came in. His eyes were wide open to see who Seung Gi's girlfriend was.

"Shin Hye????" he asked.

His buddies turned to him.

"You know him, Hyung?"

Yong Hwa remembered that he had never shared to them his lovelife, so he shook his head. But the tall one looked at Yong Hwa.

"With your facial expression, Hyung, it looks like she was your ex-girlfriend," the buddy replied.

"Aish, what are you saying, Min Hyuk-ah?" Yong Hwa chided him. "Of course not!"

Seung Gi approached the gang with Shin Hye, who looked at Yong Hwa in silent horror. She got upset when she saw him. Seung Gi introduced her to the IT experts.

"Yong Hwa, she was the one I told you about, the math witch who got recently hired," Seung Gi said cheerfully.

Shin Hye looked at Yong Hwa in guilt when he did not smile.

"Ah, geurae?"

Bangapseumnida, Shin Hye-ssi," Min Hyuk said to her.

The other IT experts, Jong Hyun and Jung Shin, also became amiable with her. Only Yong Hwa was distasteful of the meeting.

"She is our accountant," Seung Gi said. "I am proud of her."

Yong Hwa felt jealousy invading his heart, but mostly, hate. He hated how he loved her once, he hated how she changed, he hated how she broke up with him. For that, he did not heed her suggestion. He worked hard in order to get his revenge. Seung Gi did not know about this, so of course, as the birthday celebrant, had her sit beside Jong Hyun, who was a known flirt. But as he respected Seung Gi, he did not flirt with Shin Hye. The others were gaily drinking beer and eating while Yong Hwa silently drank his beer, bottle after bottle.

"Hyung, stop it," Jung Shin whispered to him at first.

Shin Hye looked at Jung Shin whispering to Yong Hwa. The tall guy's hair was down to his shoulders, and his features were really clean, he could be mistaken for a girl. She did not understand why, but when the tall man whispered close to Yong Hwa's ears (and it soon looked like he was kissing Yong Hwa), she got jealous.

"Omo, why would I get jealous of a man?" she thought.

The tall goddess tried to remove the bottle from the consultant's hand, but Yong Hwa shoved him away.

"I said stop it, Hyung!" Jung Shin finally raised his voice.

Jong Hyun noticed that the consultant was drunk, more than he could ever handle.

"What's wrong with you, Hyung?" Jong Hyun hissed.

Min Hyuk looked at Seung Gi apologetically.

"Mianhamnida, Seung Gi-ssi," he said. "Hyung does not really drink beyond his limit."

Seung Gi got down his chair and went to Yong Hwa, who was was swinging his arms to shoo off the guys. Shin Hye looked at her ex-boyfriend getting wild and out of control.

"Yong Hwa!" she shouted in anger.

The guys, Seung Gi and Yong Hwa included, looked at her. In fact, some of the people by the dance floor, looked at them.

"Uh-oh, I smell trouble," Wooyoung said to Ga-yoon.

Ga-yoon nodded and went with him to where the commotion was.

"Do you know how pathetic you look?" Shin Hye asked Yong Hwa. "Did you drown yourself like this after I broke up with you six years ago?"

Seung Gi gaped. How in the world the two got to be lovers? And why did she not tell him? Yong Hwa did not cry. Though he was slurring, he spoke to her in perfect sense, and Shin Hye could see murder boiling up in his eyes.

"Do you think I was this pathetic when we broke up, huh?" he asked, his voice trying to match up with her. "You breaking up with me just because you felt bored and lonely? You found love as a game????"

Shin Hye shuddered, looked at Seung Gi, then back at Yong Hwa.

"Your love was a lie," he reminded her before staggering out of the bar.

"Hyung! Hyung!" Min Hyuk, who did not drink, ran after him.

*****

Seung Gi and Shin Hye had a serious talk after the incident.

"You never told me that he was your ex," Seung Gi said.

"Is it necessary to discuss about exes?" Shin Hye asked him. "I find it all right if you discuss your exes with me although I hate it, but I do not like discussing about my past flames."

Seung Gi leaned forward.

"Shin Hye-ya, that is why I was interested in your past, and even with your ex, so that we will know what went wrong and not do things that we had done before with our exes. It is not trial and error. It is... learning from mistakes."

Shin Hye began to shed her tears.

"I... I did not want you to learn about me and Yong Hwa because of what I did to him. I broke up with him because I got tired and bored being with him, arasseo?" Shin Hye explained.

"So you were afraid that you will get tired of me and break up with me afterwards?" Seung Gi asked.

Shin Hye nodded, and Seung Gi leaned back to the seat in his car.

"Shin Hye-ya, I just hope it will not happen between the two of us," he said.

"Ani... It will not happen," she said. "I was too young back then to understand what love is about. That is why I did not know what to do, and I found myself wanting to be single and free... Like, I want to live without having a love life. But now, I am grown up. I am a an adult woman, and I know what love is."

She leaned forward and gave Seung Gi a full kiss in the mouth.

*****

In Yong Hwa's cousin's house, Min Hyuk was being Yong's personal nurse as the latter was vomiting. When Yong Hwa got sober, Min Hyuk assisted him to his room. Yong Hwa's cousin, Hyun Seong, assisted the eye-smile guy in bringing the poor guy to his room.

And there, Yong Hwa broke into tears.

"Why do we have to meet again?"

"Maybe, Hyung, your breakup never had a real closure, that is why," Min Hyuk said.

"I will make sure to make her life awful, so much so that she will resign from her post," Yong Hwa vowed.

"Whoa! Whoa! Take it easy on your revenge, Hyung," Hyun Seong warned him. "It might get back to you in more hurtful ways."

"Ya, Bang Hyun Seong!" Min Hyuk said to Hyun Seong, "Go easy on him, huh?"

"Arasseo," Hyun Seong said. "It is just, Hyung had been crying like that six years ago, and I lilililililili (really7x) like to ease the heartache away. But then, he should not be vengeful on Shin Hye-noona. It's lilililililili (really7x) bad."

Yong Hwa just continued crying.

****

Shin Hye got back to her dorm, where her roommate, Oh Sang Mi, was doing her nails.

"Oh, Shin Hye-ya, why the look?" Sang Mi asked.

Shin Hye looked at her roommate.

"Eonni, why am I being punished like this?" she asked.

She shared to Sang Mi what had happened.

"OMG!" Sang Mi asked. "Seriously? Girl, I do not know how to handle that one if I were in your place."

Shin Hye errupted into sobs.

"And what did Seung Gi say?" Sang Mi asked.

Shin Hye told her what they talked about. Sang Mi offered to cook for Shin Hye so that she would not get dehydrated from all the crying.

"I'm gonna make some tuna sandwich with cheese rolls, yum yum!" Sang Mi said.

"Just make me Korean foods, please," Shin Hye said while wiping her tears.

"Oh, but tuna sandwich is..." Sang Mi began explaining.

Both of them went out of the room where Sang Mi began cooking delicious tuna sandwhich even though it was almost midnight.

****

Monday morning, Seung Gi cautiously went to Yong Hwa's office to show him a proposed project. Yong Hwa read the project and found that it was good.

"Just have it checked by your supervisor," Yong Hwa said before getting up.

Somehow, Seung Gi was insulted that the consulted walked out.

"Did you have a problem just because I brought Shin Hye to the party?"

Yong Hwa turned around.

"She and I were quits. So do not bring me into your love affair with her," he said.

When he turned around, Shin Hye was standing there. Yong Hwa looked upset and walked away. As he walked on, he accidentally turned around to see them kissing intimately inside the office.

HIS office!

"Ya!" Yong Hwa shouted.

The lovers broke from their kisses and looked at him.

"Don't you malign my office, arasseo?" Yong Hwa told them in anger.

"Geurae!" Seung Gi said in anger. "We are just sorry that we even kissed in your territory."

Eversince that day, Seung Gi began to hate Yong Hwa, and Yong Hwa hated Seung Gi.

*****

Yong Hwa made things harder for Shin Hye, but she did not know what happened. Paperworks were delayed because Yong Hwa purposely made the accounting department's system slower than normal. The people in the department began to ask the IT experts for help, but neither Min Hyuk nor Jong Hyun nor Jung Shin could decipher why the systems were slow. And soon, the bosses of the company got complaints about the salaries being released a day or two later than usual. Soon, investigations were made, and it pointed out to the wrongs of the Accounting department.

The head of the department tried to defend Shin Hye for her hard work, and the bosses believed him. Anyhow, they still berated the department head and the staff for not acting on the problem early and accordingly.

"But Wang-sajangnim, we had reported it already to the IT department, but they found nothing wrong with the systems. Kang-ssi, Lee-ssi, and Lee-ssi all did their best to bring the matter under control," the Accounting head said to the boss.

"And had you asked help from Jung-ssi himself?" the boss asked.

The Accounting head shook his head. He had forgotten that Yong Hwa was the head of the IT department.

"I will ask help from him," the department head said.

"Do it now, or I will suspend you!" the boss said before leaving the room.

Shin Hye felt that everything that had happened was due to Yong Hwa's anger at her, so she discreetly told the Accounting head that she be the one to talk to Yong Hwa.

****

Shin Hye knew she had to appease Yong Hwa's anger, so she bought coffee for him. She made sure that Seung Gi was out of office for some business meetings.

It was like walking along the path of darkness as she walked to Yong Hwa's office. And even her knock felt like a death bell.

"Nuguseyo?" Yong Hwa asked.

"P... Park Shin Hye," she said, stammering.

Yong Hwa did not tell her to come in, so she opened the door and came in. Yong Hwa looked at her bluntly.

"Why are you here?" he asked.

He noticed the cup of coffee in her hand and looked at her.

"So you think you can bribe me with coffee?" he asked mockingly.

Shin Hye shed her tears as she placed the coffee on his table. She knelt in front of him--much to his astonishment.

"Joesonghamnida," she said. "It is because of me that you tarried the systems in the Accounting department..."

"And why would you think it was because of you?" he asked. "And are you accusing me of doing it?"

"What would you think happened?" she asked him. "Min Hyuk-ssi and the guys tried to solve the system problem, but the systems remained slow. And when the bosses asked my supervisor if he had asked you, he said no. So I guess you have the solution to this, or perhaps, you yourself caused it."

"You really accused me of such?" Yong Hwa asked hotly.

"You once said you'd work hard to get your revenge," Shin Hye said. "This is it, geuchyo (right)? Geuchyo?"

Yong Hwa looked at her bitterly as she cried.

"I know I had been unfair and hard on you, I broke up with you for no valid reason at all... and I deserve this...," she said.

Just then, the doors banged opened.

"Who deserved what?" Seung Gi asked.

Then, he noticed his girl kneeling on the floor.

"Why are you kneeling?" he asked, then to Yong Hwa, "What did you do to her?"

"I didn't do anything," Yong Hwa said. "She just came here crying and accusing me of slowing the systems of the Accouting department."

"You did, right?" Seung Gi accused him.

"Prove it!" Yong Hwa challenged him.

Seung Gi eyed him angrily as he helped his girl get up the floor. As the two left the office, Shin Hye looked at Yong Hwa with begging eyes.

Somehow, seeing her eyes like that stabbed him to his heart.

"Shin... Shin Hye..." he thought in sadness. "M...mianhae..."

He saw the coffee cup on his table, and he got it. When he opened the lid, he smelled the rich aroma of coffee.

"She... she did not forget that I like my coffee like this..."

He sipped the warm liquid to his mouth and shed some good tears. The warmth of the coffee reminded him of the love he thought was dead.

The warmth of the coffee revived the love in him that had died. He realized that he never got over her, and that he was still deeply in love with her.

He noticed a card stuck to the side of the cup, so he read it.

"I'm sorry for breaking your heart..."

It made him cry.

****

Yong Hwa, a few days later, secretly had the system working well to avoid Seung Gi's suspicions. Not one of the bosses knew that it had been his doing.

As for Shin Hye, she got confused even more, her feelings for Yong Hwa starting to resurface. She started feeling sorry that she got into a relationship with Seung Gi, telling him that she was sorry for making him a scapegoat. She thought she could not live without love, she thought she needed or loved him, which was why she agreed to be his girlfriend. And now, she's breaking up with him.

"Is it because of Yong Hwa?" Seung Gi asked.

"A...ani..." she said. "I am confused... I do not want to be in a relationship...."

Because of that, Seung Gi and Shin Hye eventually broke up, and Seung Gi resigned and applied to another company. Shin Hye had to put up seeing him for a month before he eventually stepped out of her life. But before he eventually went out the door, the two of them had proper closure, though they did not part as friends either.

*****

One night, Shin Hye and Sang Mi were at the bar, drinking beer and celebrating for Sang Mi's birthday and Shin Hye's single life.

"Shin Hye-ya, this is the life!" Sang Mi screamed and howled like crazy.

The two of them went to the dance floor, and both of them flirted with the guys who were there. Shin Hye was so good in dancing guys started to flock around her.

"Go girl!" Sang Mi shouted in her drunken revelry. "Whooooh!!!!!"

Soon, the boys began to harass Shin Hye, but then, a commotion occured. Someone began boxing the boys and telling them to back off. Shin Hye was not yet drunk so she recognized the person who came to save her.

"Yong Hwa?" she asked.

Yong Hwa began beating up the other guys, more fire was added to the ire.

"Stop!!!!" Sang Mi shouted.

The other IT buddies helped Yong Hwa in protecting Sang Mi, who was also molested in her drunkenness. The other guys ran out of the club, shouting at them to wait for doom's day.

"Gamsahamnida," Sang Mi said to the three guys.

"Cheonmaneyo, Noona," Jung Shin said.

"Be careful next time, Noona," playboy Jong Hyun said.

"Do not drink too much next time, Noona," Min Hyuk warned her.

Sang Mi looked around.

"Where's Shin Hye?" she asked in perfect English.

"Shin Hye-ssi's your friend?" Jong Hyun asked.

"Ne, she is my roommate," Sang Mi said.

Then, Min Hyuk got his phone and sent a text message to Yong Hwa.

****

Yong Hwa brought Shin Hye to her car and took her in. He got in the driver's seat and assisted her. His message alert tone came up, and he read the message from Min Hyuk.

"I'm with Shin Hye in her car," Yong Hwa said in the message. "I know it is her car because of the plate number."

Shin Hye stirred and looked around.

"Y...Yong?" she asked in a whisper.

Yong Hwa leaned forward and held her face.

"Shhh... don't talk too much, Baby," he said. "I'm here."

Shin Hye began to cry again as she told him out of the blue that she and Seung Gi broke up. Yong Hwa listened to her as he held her hand.

"By any chance... you broke up with him because...."

"I realized that I still love you..." Shin Hye said.

Yong Hwa's heartstrings were tugged. His feelings for her were still very much alive. He really had not gotten over her for the last six years, and he had to admit that he still loved her.

"Neol yeojeonhi saranghae (I'm still love you)," he said.

Shin Hye shed her tears again as she shut her eyes. She felt Yong Hwa's warm breath tickling her face as he leaned forward to give her a soft and tender kiss onto her lips. Shin Hye opened her lips and allowed Yong Hwa's tongue to touch like she wanted him too. She liked it so much that she shed her tears again as she wrapped her arms around him.

When they broke from the kiss, Shin Hye revealed that she still loved him, and that the boredom and loneliness that she had felt in the past was just due to the fact that she was just seeing him and she felt she had no life anymore.

"And I realized, I was just using Seung Gi's feelings for me because I was feeling lonely... Like I feel love is all that matters," Shin Hye said. "I was being selfish..."

Yong Hwa held her face as he caressed his cheeks.

"Shhh... Shin Hye-ya, it's all right now," he said.

He let Shin Hye lean on his shoulder and continued caressing her face, then her neck.

"Since we broke up, I wanna ask you something now," he whispered. "Do you want to be my yeoja again?"

"Ne...." she whispered back as she held his hand. "Love me again...."

She looked at him, and brought her face closer to his. This time, it was she who initiated the kiss between the two of them. Her breath still had the alcohol spirit in it, but it turned him on. He could not resist tasting her lips and her tongue that it was too much to handle. And he loved her slender arms caressing his neck and his hair. He scooted close and held her waist and rubbed her back with one hand.

*****

"O. M. G...." Sang Mi gaped.

"Th-th-th...." Min Hyuk started.

"They're kissing!" Jong Hyun exclaimed.

"I hope they won't go far..." Jung Shin said.

The other three looked at him.

"Ya, Shin Hye-neun geureohke nappeun yeoja aniya (Shin Hye's not that bad girl)!" Sang Mi snapped at Jung Shin. "Though she had hot kisses like that with Seung Gi, nothing happened to them."

"But...but Hyung's a guy!" Jung Shin argued. "Do you think nothing will happen with that...that hot kiss?????"

Sang Mi smacked Jung Shin with her hand.

"ert! ert!"

"Aya! Apa, apa! Noona~~~"

Jong Hyun and Min Hyuk tried to control the war-freak Noona to prevent more fire to the ire.

*****

"Mmmm.... I love it," Shin Hye whispered to Yong Hwa after the kiss. "I miss kissing you like that."

"You think?" he asked her in a teasing manner.

"Eung," she said.

Yong Hwa noted that Shin Hye was a bit drunk, so he offered to drive for her. But he did not know if she was still at the dorm where she used to stay.

"I transferred to another dorm...mmmm..." she said.

He reached out to the other seatbelt and wore it on her. It would make her safer. He did not know where to bring her, so he brought her to his cousin's house.

*****

"Omo, where is he taking her?" Sang Mi freaked out.

"To his house, perhaps," Jong Hyun said.

But it added fire to the ire, and she smacked Jung Shin again.

"If ever Shin Hye is gonna get preggo, I am sooo gonna kick you!"

"Apa!!!!!" Jung Shin cried.

Min Hyuk soothed Sang Mi's anger.

"Noona, Yong Hwa-hyung is not a ert," Min Hyuk said. "Trust me, Noona. He is a perfect gentleman."

"What is a perfect gentleman if id gets in the way?" she hissed before grabbing Jung Shin's ears.

"AYA!!!!!"

"Stop it Noona," Min Hyuk said. "Just trust me when I say it. Hyung is really not like the other guys who take advantage of girls."

Sang Mi could no longer do something about it but trust Min Hyuk.

*****

"Hyung!" Hyun Seong called out when he saw Yong Hwa carrying Shin Hye.

"Don't ask," Yong Hwa asked, tired.

Nevertheless, Hyun Seong helped Yong Hwa in getting Shin Hye comfy on bed. They elevated her head part with pillow so she would not aspirate.

"I'll be sleeping in the living room," Yong Hwa said.

Hyun Seong got out of the room, leaving Yong Hwa to make Shin Hye comfy.

"Saranghae, nae areumdaun gongjunim (I love you, my beautiful princess)," he said.

Shin Hye did not stir when Yong Hwa kissed her again gently on her lips. After the sweet kiss, Yong Hwa went out of the room to sleep in the living room.

*****

Yong Hwa and Shin Hye got reunited, and they became the hot couple in the IT firm. Sang Mi's fears were baseless because nothing happened to our dear Dooley couple, and she was super happy.

It came to a time that the two of them got married happily, and no one even objected to the wedding. Sang Mi cooked the food at the reception, and Hyun Seong was MC for the reception because of his ability to engage the crowd, and the guests found him to be amusing. The IT experts were also experts in musical instruments, and Jong Hyun sang for the couple. Wooyoung and Ga-yoon also came to their wedding and sang for them.

The love story that ended in tears got vengeful in one side. But as forgiveness settled in, so did love.

 

(* Oh Sang Mi aka Sam Oh; Bang Hyun Seong aka Ryan Bang)

 

~~~~END~~~~

(up next: YongShin with Kyuhyun and Sandara by EmotionalStar)