CNE1

Diary (Collection Of One-Shot Fics)

Main chara: CN Blue and 2NE1

Cameo (super cameo): JYP

Other cameo: Shin Hye and other artists

 

 

I base my fic from this pic. Credit to owner of pic.

"Get away, coz I don't care..."

 

*****

CN Blue performed in The Music Trend (Inkigayo), and the fans were really gushing over them. Each guy had their share of flying kisses and sighs and shrieks and fan loves from the fan girls, and each of them performed well for their girls.

Of course, 2NE1 and 2PM also performed, and because of their catchy and upbeat songs, the fans could not help but shake their butts on their seats. Other artists who were there as part of Take 7 performed.

Finally, after the program, all the artists went backstage. Jong Hyun ran over to 2NE1 to have their autographs.

"Oppa, I think we should also ask your autograph," CL said to him.

"Ah...anio, CL-seonbaenim, I am a real big fan of 2NE1, so I will ask for all of your autographs," Jong Hyun said. "I was a fan and I still am."

The other artists mingled with the others, except for one solitary figure who was busy eating bananas inside the 2PM dressing unit.

"Hmmm...nomnom," JYP smirked happily and in silence.

He did not care if his 2PM boys would get back to the dressing unit late. What was important to him was his set of bananas. Just then, Wooyoung barged in and found the JYPE owner crouching on a chair uncomfortably while eating a banana. Wooyoung could not help out but laugh to himself.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Sajangnim?" Wooyoung grinned.

JYP looked at his 2PM talent and reckoned that the young man seemed to be making fun of him.

"Wooyoung-ah, are you thinking that I look like a monkey?" JYP asked.

"Ah, aniyeyo, Sajangnim!" was Wooyoung's defense.

JYP got irritated that he threw the banana peel at Wooyoung, who was able to duck. The peel landed on the floor, much to JYP's disgust.

"Jeori ga (Go away)!" he screamed at his talent.

Wooyoung grinned and closed the door as he went away.

****

Minji was talking with someone over the phone when she slipped and landed on her . She was wearing her Addidas sneakers, so it was impossible for her to slip that easily. And as she landed, Jung Shin, who was walking behind her, toppled over, and the other CN Blue guys toppled one over the other like they were in some obstacle race.

"Aya!" poor 2NE1 maknae screamed as Min Hyuk landed on her shoulder.

Dara and the rest of the girls came to the rescue to help their maknae, and of course, CN Blue guys.

"Gwaenchanhseumnikka, Oppa?" CL asked Jong Hyun and Yong Hwa.

"Poor Min Hyukkie," Bom crooned.

"Ya, who has the guts to be throwing banana peels in here?" Dara remarked in anger.

"I did not know there was a banana peel in here," Minji said.

"Someone so irresponsible is living in this building, aigoo," Min Hyuk said in exasperation as he pulled the peel from the floor.

The guys and the girls bid each other goodbye as they got inside their own dressing rooms.

****

After the appointments, each group went back to their dorms to rest for the day. And as they slept, something weird happened.

****

The next day, Yong Hwa woked up. He found himself sleeping on his stomach. As he was still so tired, he dragged himself into the bathroom.

"Hm? Why is my bathroom so weird?"

He was still groggy, so he got in nonetheless and grabbed a pink toothbrush.

"Pink?" he thought. "My toothbrush is not pink."

Then, he stared at himself at the mirror. So shocked was he at his own appearance that he screamed at the top of his voice because...

He was living in CL's body. And he had CL's face. Only his voice remained his.

"Hyung! Hyung!" Min Hyuk barged inside CL's room.

Yong Hwa got out of the bathroom in distress and confusion and in madness and all that. He saw that Min Hyuk was living in...

Minji's body.

"What happened?" Min Hyuk asked in bewilderment.

"Molla!" Yong Hwa said.

"WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!" two more male shouts were heard over the dorm.

The two people barged in CL's room. The two people spoke out their confusion and shock, and Yong Hwa realized that Jung Shin was in Dara's body, while Jong Hyun was in Bom's body.

"Eotteohke?" Jong Hyun asked. "Bom-noona is sure to find out that my room is a total mess!"

"Good thing my room is in order," Min Hyuk said. "Minji will have no problem."

"Omo, Dara-noona will probably eat my vitamin supplements! All of them!" Jung Shin exclaimed in worry as he swept his hands the way Dara does.

"And CL will see my latest compositions....omo! She will probably see the gift I had been hiding for Shin Hye!" Yong Hwa freaked out.

And the four of them shouted again.

"Hy...hyung... eotteohke?" Jong Hyun said uncomfortably. "Bom-noona is probably having her period today... Her bed has a fresh red spot!"

"Bwahahahaha!!!!" Jung Shin laughed. "Now Hyung will experience how it is to have a period. That will make you get away from your player ways."

"Omo, how are we gonna get back?" Yong Hwa asked. "And how are we supposed to take a bath?????"

"Omo, I cannot possibly..." Min Hyuk said as he blushed. "I do not want to harass Minji-ya... she is like a younger sister to me already..."

The guys freaked out again.

*****

At the CN Blue dorm.

"AHHHHHHH!!!!" Dara shouted as she got out of bed. "Why am I like this?"

She was awaken by the bump in between her legs when she tried to lie on her stomach. And she realized that something was wrong. When she woke up, she saw that she indeed had a bump. And not just a bump! She looked in the mirror to see Jung Shin's face on her.

"Eonni!" CL shouted as she rushed inside Jung Shin's room. "Eonni! What happened?"

Like Dara, CL also freaked out. When she scratched her arms, she found them so muscular that it was weird. And she got shocked when she got up and looked in the mirror.

Why does she have to be Jung Yong Hwa?

"Eonni!!!!" Minji ran inside Jung Shin's room and found the other distraught girls. "I tried to comb my hair and found that my hair is short! And look! I am in Min Hyuk-oppa's body!"

And the three shouted in hysteria. Bom came in, and she revealed that when she woke up to scratch her legs, she found them hairy, and when she checked herself in front of the mirror, she saw Jong Hyun's body.

"I had been dieting and eating corn, and I have muscles!" she cringed.

"Eotteohke?" Minji said. "This is so weird when we bathe..."

And the three nodded.

*****

Indeed, the girls felt weird and were too embarrassed to be bathing in their guy bodies, and the guys felt weird to be bathing in their girl bodies.

*****

The CN Blue-turned-2NE1 guys went to YG studio to get ready for recording. Papa YG (Yang Hyun Suk-sajangnim) passed by and saw Yong Hwa in his heavy makeup--as the girls' ability to make themselves pretty did not leave them.

"You should be wearing makeup all the time," Papa YG said before going.

Yong Hwa suddenly remembered the news about CL being called "Ugly" by their own CEO.

"Poor Chae Rin must have felt real bad when Sajangnim told her that," he whispered to Jong Hyun.

"Hyung, can we get to the recording studio now?" Min Hyuk asked them.

As they talked, they talked in falsetto because their voices were with them. The people started to stare at them and found the 2NE1 girls weird, as if they were walking like guys.

"I do not know how to sway my hips," Jong Hyun frowned. "Busan guys are manly, you know? And how will the Bommie fans react that their y Eonni is walking like CN Blue's Lee Jong Hyun?"

"How will they even recognize that you walk that way, Hyung?" Jung Shin asked. "I am glad that I know how to sway my hips."

"We are so done for!" Min Hyuk winced. "And how will Minji react if they see her walking like Kang Min Hyuk?"

"How would they even know you walk like that?" Jung Shin shot back the way he did with his other hyung.

"I do not know how to act in front of Teddy-ssi," Yong Hwa said. "He might notice..."

Just then, Teddy passed by, and the guys greeted him in their falsetto voice.

"You must have a bad cold, ne, CL?" Teddy said with a wink.

Yong Hwa tried to frown, but he remembered he was CL. 

"Ne...ne..Hy..Oppa," he replied.

The four of them hurried to the recording studio. The next song that Teddy wrote for them was being practiced by them the day before, before they went to Inkigayo. Good for them that the girls' songs were retained in their brains. Basically, 2NE1's singing, dancing, and beauty abilities stayed, only their voices and personalities changed. However, the people at the recording studio scratched their heads. Though Jong Hyun and Yong Hwa sang in their falsetto voices, one personnel thought he just  heard CN Blue singing. Even Jung Shin's lame attempt of the cute Dara voice was not impressive. Min Hyuk even did his best to sound like Min Ji, but he sounded like his voice in "Star."

"Omo," the personnel said. "Babo aniya (isn't it crazy)?"

And they watched as Min Hyuk tried dancing to Minji's dance in "Can't Nobody," and his hyungs had to laugh how he could dance so y.

"Hyung! Utjima (Don't laugh)!" he begged in embarrassment.

"Why do they sound so weird?" one of the personnel asked his colleague.

****

CL slapped gel into her hair and looked at herself.

"Ahhh~~~ Yong-oppa is so handsome," she said. "I will not wonder if many will find him hot! Ayiiii!!!!"

Then, as she got his bag from a cabinet, he noticed a huge cute stuffed toy peaking from behind his clothes. CL got the toy and hugged it tight.

"Ooooo..kyeopta....."

Then, a card fell, and she got it. As she read it, she was astonished to find that it was meant for Shin Hye. Since she was Yong Hwa, she read the card, and found out that Yong Hwa was courting Shin Hye.

"Omo, but the YongSeo fans are everywhere!" she thought. "I think Oppa should be careful in dealing with his feelings with Shin Hye-eonni... though I see that they seem to be having more things in common lately..."

And she checked the calendar. 

"Omo, July 16 is "Heartstrings" FM in Japan!" CL gasped. "I hope I will get back to being CL and Yong-oppa to being Yong-oppa... I love Japan, but I do not know how to handle the fans who adore the Dooley couple..."

Then, she talked to the stuffed toy.

"Shin Hye-eonni, you are sooo lucky because Yong Hwa-oppa loves you," she smiled. "Dooley couple hwaiting!"

She returned the stuffed toy inside the cabinet and sighed.

"Why are we cursed?"

Then, she got out of the room and found Dara and Minji cleaning the living room. She passed by Jong Hyun's room and found Bom complaining about Jong Hyun's mess in his room.

"Aigoo.... Jong Hyun-oppa better not take Bom-eonni as his housekeeper," CL sighed.

Dara noticed her and asked.

"Eodi ga?"

"Eonni, I will go to the studio to do some work," she told Dara.

"Ah, all right," Dara said before getting back to scrubbing the floor.

****

And indeed, when CL went to FNC, she had to lower her voice so as not to arouse suspicion. Hong Ki and Jae Jin passed by and exchanged high-fives with CL.

"Yong Hwa-hyung, when you go to Japan for your FM with Shin Hye, please buy me some Gundam robots," Hong Ki said.

"Ah...ne, sure Hong Ki-op...Hong Ki-ya," CL said in her deep voice.

"Hyung, you seem to have a cough," Jae Jin said. "Gwaenchanha?"

"Ah...ne..."

"But you sound like CL of 2NE1!" Hong Ki said.

CL blushed and told them she just had a cough. Then, she hurriedly went to the studio where CN Blue usually records their songs.

"Hyung looks weird," Jae Jin said. "And did you just notice him sway his hips?"

"Omona, do not tell me that Shin Hye taught him that!" Hong Ki said. "Aigoo.... Shin Woo-hyung is now Go Mi Nam's student.... aigoo...."

****

That afternoon, the rest of the girls came to FNC. Bom squealed when she saw Jonghun though she was way way too noona for him.

"Annyeonghaseyo?" the FT Island guys greeted.

"Annyeong!" Dara greeted, forgetting she was Jung Shin.

"Jung Shin-hyung, gwaenchanha?" Seung Hyun asked, startled.

"Ah, ne... wae?" Dara asked.

"Your voice is a bit...high...," Seung Hyun said.

"Omo! Ah... I just have sore throat...hehe," Dara said.

"You should take care of yourself," Min Hwan said. "Everyone of us recently got the flu too."

The FT Island guys bid them goodbye before going.

"Eotteohke? I am so busted!" Dara cringed.

"We cannot let them know," Bom whispered.

They went inside the studio and saw CL busy in studying the composition.

"Eonni, I am afraid I cannot beat the drums," Minji said.

The girls had worried looks on their faces. CN Blue is too damn talented to be immitated. Minji approached the drumset and began to pound on them. To her surprise, she knew  how to play the drums.

"Omo, so should we try?" CL asked.

So the other girls grabbed the instruments in the room and began to play. Dara was happy because she got to play bass, and the girl guitarists were estatic to play the guitars. But to the people outside the window, they wondered why CN Blue looked like they were new to their very own instruments.

"Mwoya?" one staff said to her colleague. "Why is Jung Shin-ssi so happy with his bass? And Yong-oppa looked like he played the guitar for the first time?"

"Molla..."

*****

JYP went to YG to visit Papa YG as they were close friends. When he reached the recording studio where 2NE1 were recording, he noticed that their voices were weird.

"Did I just hear Jung Yong Hwa sing?" he asked himself.

He hid by a corner and grabbed a piece of banana from his pocket. He ate the banana along with its skin as he listened to the girls sing.

"Why did Bom's voice sound so soulful?" he thought.

He realized that his magic banana had made that curse to the girls.

"Omo! This is Wooyoung's fault! I could have thrown it to him so that he will transfer to the body of a monkey! Must be the banana I threw at him last night!"

He grabbed  his phone and apologized to Hyun Suk that he could not make it to their lunch. Hyun Suk was understanding because he had a meeting with Teddy, and later on, with Big Bang and Tablo. JYP exited the premises and went to FNC.

****

When he got their, the M Signal guys greeted him. He was wandering around the premises when he met Juniel.

"Annyeonghaseyo, JYP-ssi?" Juniel greeted politely.

"Omo, ohayou," JYP greeted her in Japanese.

"You seem to be lost," Juniel said. "How may I help you?"

"But Juniel-ssi might be busy," JYP said.

"Ah, animnida. I just got out of the studio for lunch," Juniel said.

"It is this," JYP said in a whisper. "I want to speak with Jung Yong Hwa-ssi because I am having some arrangements."

He planned to tell her in the form of a lie that he wanted Yong Hwa to collaborate with Jung Jin Woon of 2AM for Jin Woon's solo rock album. That is if Juniel got too curious. Good thing, she was not. She instructed him where, and JYP was super thankful.

****

JYP saw Minji banging the drums professionally, with the rest of the girls playing their instruments.

"They really are CN Blue, except when they will have to sing," he thought.

But then, when he heard Yong Hwa sing, he heard CL instead. And when Jong Hyun sang, he heard Bom.

"Omona! It is really the curse of my magic bananas! Good thing it only lasts for a day!" he thought.

So, he went away while shaking his head.

****

Yong Hwa's phone rang, and CL checked it.

"Omo, Shin Hye-eonni!" CL shrieked.

The girls flocked around to see that it was indeed Shin Hye. So, CL took the call.

"Yeoboseyo?" CL asked, immitating Yong Hwa.

"Yong Hwa, annyeong?" Shin Hye greeted over the phone. "I had heard from Hong Ki-ya that you are sick."

"Yong Hwa?" CL thought. "Shin Hye-eonni doesn't call him 'Oppa'?"

"Uhm, I want to sing you a song," Shin Hye said shyly.

And CL had the song in loudspeaker. To their surprise, Shin Hye was singing a love song. To this, the girls giggled among themselves.

(How will it look like for CN Blue to giggle like girls?)

"Am I in loudspeaker?" Shin Hye asked, puzzled.

"Ah...mianhae..." CL said as she turned off loudspeaker.

"Bulmae-Jung, you should really get well soon," Shin Hye said. "I want to come over to the dorm, but I am busy too, mianhae..."

After the phone call, the four of them squealed.

"Close the door!" Bom instructed Dara.

Dara closed the door, and the four of them kept on squealing. Good thing, no one was outside.

******

"I am so tired...." Yong Hwa said as they got back to the dorm. "Now I know how Teddy-ssi made 2NE1 music."

"I will take a long bath," Jong Hyun said. "Bom-noona's body is high maintenance!"

"I wonder why Minji had heels.... where did she keep all her other sneakers?" Min Hyuk said as he massaged his tired limbs.

"Dara-noona's shorts are too short. Thank goodness for leggings," Jung Shin complained.

The four of them prepared to take their sleep.

*****

The girls came to the CN Blue dorm.

"Ahhhhh.... I understand why Yong Hwa-oppa looked so thin as Lee Shin, with all the hard work that the management is imposing on them...."

"Omo, CL, I hope Shin Hye does not come to the dorm," Bom said.

"I will write a note that she sang "Shampoo" to Yong-oppa," CL said tiredly.

"Waaaaaaa!!!!! Good thing Jung Shinnie's pants are comfy today," Dara said with a smile. "He had good taste in clothes."

"I really do not like the stares the girls are giving me," Minji said. "They think I am Cha Segwang. It is Min Hyuk-oppa, not me!"

They went to their rooms and got ready to sleep.

*****

JYP was still brooding over the fact that Woooyoung thought that he was a monkey. But he knew that the banana curse would end by twelve midnight.

*****

The next day, Yong Hwa got up and stretched his arms. He checked to see that his arms were muscular.

"Omo! I got back to being me!" he thought excitedly.

"Hyung! Hyung!" Min Hyuk shouted as he ran inside Yong's room. "Look! I am Cha Segwang again!"

"WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!" two male voices shouted as the two people who owned them got inside Yong Hwa's room.

"Dara-noona did not touch my vitamins! I left them as they were!" Jung Shin said.

"Dara-noona probably does not know that you come in to distribute your supplements to us," Yong Hwa said.

"And Bom-noona cleaned my room!" Jong Hyun said slyly. "I could give her good pay to clean my room every week!"

"Ya! You are too much!" Yong Hwa admonished him.

Then, Yong Hwa saw the note on his table. It had CL's handwriting. It read:

"Yong-oppa, Shin Hye-eonni called at (time) and asked how have you been, why you had cold, according to Lee Hong Ki. She sang "Shampoo" as a cheer-up song. I do not know what you had with Eonni, but you be sure that we 2NE1 girls will keep it a secret."

"Omo, so she knows I am courting Shin Hye!" Yong Hwa complained.

"Don't be sad, Hyung," Min Hyuk said.

*****

At the 2NE1 dorm, Bom woke up and groggily went to the mirror. When she saw her reflection, she was happy and jumped excitedly to see her old self. Then, she saw a note on her table.

"Noona, mianhae, I took a bath last night and made sure your body is maintained well. Now I know how it feels to have the red tide and the girly cramps... I write this in case all will get back to normal."

She freaked out, and the rest of the girls came in happy to see their faces back to normal.

"Jong Hyun knew I had my period!" Bom cried.

"Ahhhhh!!!! I feel happy that Jung Shin took care of my clothes well," Dara beamed.

"I feel sorry for Min Hyuk-oppa," Minji said. "He probably had tired feet for wearing my heels the whole day yesterday."

"Girls, let us keep a secret that Yong-oppa and Shin Hye are dating in secret, arasseo?" CL said. "We do not want to mess up with their lives and get things complicated."

"Right!" the three chorused happily.

****

Yong Hwa looked at his calendar and smiled at his note for July 16. He could not wait to see Shin Hye again. He sent a text message to her, stating that he would come to her house.

And indeed, he came to her house, bringing along the stuffed toy that he had bought for her. Shin Hye invited him over to the living room, where he gave the gift as a surprise.

"Wahhhh....cute..." she squealed as she hugged the toy. "Gomawo~~~~"

Yong looked at her fondly for being sweet and cute.

"Yong, are you all right now?" she asked. "How's your cold?"

"Uhm, I am already fine," he said.

He noticed a pair of shoes at the doorstep.

"You had a visitor," he said.

"Ah, JYP-ssi visited Manager Oppa," she said.

The two of them went to the kitchen to continue their sweet talks.

****

JYP was sitting comfortably on the bench while munching on his banana. Manager Jun smirked to see him, but the JYPE CEO tried his best to keep his temper. The two of them were laughing when they heard laughter in the kitchen.

"Omo, is that Yong Hwa-ssi?" JYP asked.

"Ne," Manager Jun said, then formulated a lie. "The two of them are preparing for their FM in Japan come July 16."

JYP smirked and stood to go in. The manager followed gingerly, and saw the CEO greeting the couple inside. Shin Hye and Yong Hwa greeted JYP politely.

"Bananas are good for your health," he said as he threw the skin into the trash bin.

"Ah, ne they are," Yong Hwa said.

JYP smiled. It was indeed Yong, not CL.

"Oh well, might as well talk with Manager Jun, right?" JYP said.

He knew there were body switching incidences, though he did not know what happened to each. He just went back to the balcony and talked with the manager while eating another round of bananas. Yong Hwa and Shin Hye looked at the CEO munching on his fruit like a monkey would. Yong had a thoughtful look on his face.

"Gwaenchanha?" she asked him gently.

"Ne..." he said.

He held her hand and kissed it, and she giggled in giddiness. Then, both of them went to the living room to share the fruits that they prepared together.

 

~~~~END~~~~

(up next, some random stories)

~~~~