Just the Way You Are :) [Henry Imaginary]

Ticket to Paradise.

2527329mhcwvgmur3.gif

 

 
1064858b92ksbi7wy.gif
 
Henry Lau is from another school and he was invited to perform and have a solo concert in your school. He was cute, talented and handsome. No wonder he is popular with the girls. Unlike you, you consider yourself and ordinary girl who is in charge of Henry's dressing room.
 
"____, will you be kind enough to give this to Henry oppa? Please? I have a huge crush on him.." said a random girl. You have no choice but to say yes.
 
"Alright. Just this once."
 
And you've placed the letters and chocolates in his dressing room. A few minutes later, your hands were filled with sweets and letters because when they found out that they can ask you to do those things, they ran to find you.
 
"___, please give this to oppa. Please?? Gomawo."
 
"____, you can give this to him, can't you?"
 
You were sick of all those favors to the point that you were so tired and helpless.
 
"Waaaaa. :( Henry Lau sure has a lot of fans. If only he knew how crazy I am about him. How stupid of me. I wasn't able to buy some Mochi just for him. :("
 
And you placed everything inside the room. You have no idea that he was just hiding from afar. He was also observing you.
 
"Aww. Mianhae :(" Henry thought to himself. "Don't worry, pretty girl. I would make it up to you."
 
He called his stylists and guards and said, "Get her, everyone." In a funny way.
 
You rested in the corner when somebody held you hands.
 
"HEY! WHO ARE YOU? LET ME GO!" You screamed.
 
"Sorry, master's orders." They said.
 
Then a beautiful woman appeared in front of you.
 
"Hi, _____." She said.
 
"Eh? How did you know my name? And what am I doing in here?? This is Henry Lau's dressing room, isn't it?"
 
"Yes. You've been working hard all day so we will do this in return." She smiled.
 
"But.. you don't have to do this.. It's my job anyway.."
 
"Shh. Just let us do our work, okay? Just sit back and relax."
 
So they put on make up on your face, curled your hair and gave you a pretty dress.
 
"Done! Look at the mirror and see it for yourself!"
 
You were amazed. Before, you're just an ordinary looking girl, you instantly became a princess.
 
"Noona, why are you doing this?"
 
"You will find out soon. Lets go. Henry's mini concert is about to begin!"
 
You and that noona sat in the front row and you were so happy. You were lucky to be able to watch him for free.
 
Henry appeared in the audience and began to play both piano and violin. It gave you goosebumps! Afterwards. he greeted the people and something happened. He went down to the stage, and offered his hand to you. Of all the people, it was you whom he wanted.
 
He even winked at that time and you blushed. Then all of the sudden, you were taken in front of the stage, with lots and lots of people. In front of your schoolmates, he said.
 
"Pretty girl, I know you had a hard time giving me all those gifts. Thank you for that. And for everyone, thank you as well. But of all the people, it's you who captured my heart."
 
His fans squealed and every girl below the stage were envious of you.
 
He gets his guitar, sits in front of you and he sang "Just the way you Are."
 
"____, whether you are in uniform or in formal wear, you're beautiful. You're simple that's why I chose you."
 
You weren't able to speak the whole time. You and your crush. At the stage. In front of many people. This is unbelievable!
 
"And for those who gave their gifts, thank you. But I think it would be better if you give it to me personally. I want to see your faces. Don't worry, I won't bite."
 
He continued singing. Darn it, is this a dream or what??!
 
The concert was done after a few performance. Henry thanked you in the end. Before you were able to go and change your outfit, Henry went inside and you were shocked. He was holding a soda.
 
"AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!"
 
"Sorry!! Uhm, are you busy?"
 
"Nope, why?"
 
"Here, grab some soda. Haha. I just want to talk to you that's all."
 
"Eh? Uhm.."
 
"Please?"
 
"Why me? There are a lot of fans waiting for you.."
 
"I want you, ____. I want you to spend your time with me. It's the least I could do. I know you're tired."
 
So you went to the stage again and talked.
 
"Did you asked me to spend time with you because you know I'm tired or you really want to?" You asked.
 
"I want to. Like what I've said, you're not like them."
 
"Eh? What do you mean?"
 
"You're simple and hardworking. Actually, I was the one who told noona to give you a make-over."
 
"WAAA, YOU DID??!"
 
"Yes, Sorry."
 
"It's okay. But I feel so lucky. I'm one of your fans, and I can't believe I'm with you right now!"
 
"Really? Thank you!"
 
You smiled at him. "Henry oppa, I'm so happy, really. Today is my 18th birthday and I get to spend it with you."
 
Henry was shocked. "EH? Why didn't you tell me?? I should've taken you to a restaurant or something."
 
"No, oppa. This is enough. :) It's like were.. D..."
 
"Dating?" He guessed.
 
"................. This is a fan service, isn't it?"
 
"No it's not. In fact, I want to prove to you something."
 
"What?"
 
"As a gift for you, I won't be doing any fan service anymore and I would get steady wth you."
 
Then your rode on his car and headed back home. He kissed you before you go.
 
"I love you, ________"
 
"Henry, I love you too."
 
You entered your room when suddenly, somebody knocked at the window.
 
"My love.." It was Henry.
 
He kissed you on the lips for the second time.
 
"See you tomorrow my love.."
 
And your birthday marks the day that you and your idol became a couple. :)
 
 
 
1064858b92ksbi7wy.gif