Worth the Wait [Kangin Imaginary]

Ticket to Paradise.

 

2527343pbjbybmich.gif
 

2847938du97o4msd5.gif

 

 
You and Kangin are a couple since high school. You've been together for 8 years and your love for each other gets stronger and stronger each day. Nothing can separate the two of you except one thing. His Military Service. Since it's a requirement for all Korean men, you have no choice but to wait for two years.
 
"____, promise me you'll wait for me, okay?"
 
Thought it was hard for you, you said "Okay" with a smile. He kissed your forehead and bid goodbye for a while. It was hard, but you have to.
 
A year has passed and you can't stop thinking of him. "I wonder how he is right now. Is he eating well?"
 
As you were cleaning the room, he called you. It was Christmas that time.
 
"Jagiya.." Kangin spoke. Oh how you miss his voice.
 
"Oppa! I miss you!" you answered. It's like you wanted to stop time and take him away.
 
"I miss you more, my love. How are you?"
 
"I'm fine. Just missing you every single day. How about you?"
 
"I'm doing good. Don't worry. We'll see each other soon. 6 months to go and we'll be together forever."
 
"I can't wait, oppa. Merry Christmas! What do you want to receive from me?"
 
"Jagiya, all I want for Christmas is you.."
 
"Aww, how sweet of you!"

You talked nonstop for an hour and he said. "Jagiya, I have to go.. Take care and Merry Christmas! I love you!"
 
"I love you too.."
 
It was a short yet memorable conversation. You two really need to catch up with each other.
 
"Oppa, I will wait for you, no matter what."
 
The truth is, you have no idea that Kangin will surprise you by the time he comes back. And because 6 months is so far away, lets flash forward it!
 
"_____!"  Kangin called.
 
"Oppa~ I miss youuuu! When will you be released from the military?"
 
"Secret. Haha!" Kangin was such a joker.
 
"OPPAAAAA! Answer me please~ It's been two years since I last saw you!"
 
"____, close your eyes then count from 1-10 and open your eyes."
 
"Eh?? Why oppa?"
 
"Just follow my instructions, jagiya~"
 
"10...
 
9...
 
8...
 
7...
 
6...
 
5..
 
4..
 
3...
 
2..
 
1..."
 
You opened your eyes and there he is.
 
"AIGOOO! AM I DREAMING???"
 
"JAGIYAAAA!" Kangin screamed. You were so happy and you hugged him.
 
"Oppa!" You cried out loud. "I freakin' miss you! You have no idea how dull and boring my life is without you by my side!"
 
"Aww, jagiya, you're so sweet. Don't worry, we won't be apart from now on. Get ready. We'll go out tonight."
 
"To where oppa? Don't you want to rest first?"
 
"Haha, you will know later. Be in your best outfit, my love!"
 
And Kangin left. You prepared for a beautiful outfit and beautified yourself. Kangin fetch you after an hour. He was wearing a tuxedo while you wore a beautiful red dress. You noticed that he was staring the whole time.
 
"Oppa, are you alright?"
 
"You're.. so.. beautiful.."
 
You blushed. And you went to the restaurant and ate.
 
"If only you knew how extreme my training is, my love. That's the time when I thought that women are lucky." He laughed.
 
"I can imagine oppa! But at least you're back!"
 
Then he held your hand.
 
"I love you.."
 
"I love you too.."
 
"____, I know you've waited so long and we've been together for 8 years." then he added. "I don't want you to be my girlfriend anymore."
 
Your world started to be torn apart upon hearing that.
 
"WHY OPPA? ARE YOU BREAKING UP WITH ME??!" Tears ran down your face.
 
"I no longer want this.. What I want is.."
 
"What?! A GIRL WHO'S PRETTIER THAN ME??!"
 
He kneeled down and it captured the people's attention.
 
"____, I know you've waited so long and I guess this is the right time. You were able to wait for me and you loved me so much.. When I was in military, I realized that you are the one for me. My friends there even told me that I shouldn't let you go no more. And now, I want to wait for you to accept me as your other half."
 
You were crying because of what he told you.
 
"___, I no longer want you to be my girlfriend. I want you to be my wife. Will you marry me?"
 
He proposed with a diamond ring.
 
"Say yes!" Said a random guy. The other people followed.
 
"KANGIN OPPA, YES!"
 
They all clapped their hands. "KISS KISS!"
 
And you two kissed. The people in the restaurant witnessed everything. You were married a few months after. You can say that everything was worth the wait because in return, you were given something that will last forever.
 
 
2847938du97o4msd5.gif