I dedicate this song to you.. [Yesung Imaginary]

Ticket to Paradise.

 

3006127xevpooaygn.gif
 

1133411u7t6mlswb1.gif

 

 
Today is your birthday and you woke up with a smile on your face. It's early in the morning, yet you received so many messages from your friends greeting you a Happy Birthday including your facebook, twitter and your cellphone.
 
To start off your celebration, you invited you friends Ji Eun, Kyuhyun, Soo Jin, Heechul and Yesung. Ji Eun and Soo Jin tease you often because you and Yesung are still single. Haha, just because they're taken. "Stop it guys. You are embarrassing us!"
 
They often tell you that you and Yesung should be together since you've been friends for a long time and you too are cute together. But still, you don't want to ruin the friendship you have with him even if you secretly like him.
 
"We're just friends, what are you saying? Aish, let's go!"
 
You went to a karaoke hub to celebrate. Ji Eun and Kyuhyun started to sing their favorite songs. Honestly, you were kind of jealous. Not because you like her boyfriend, but because they're so cute together. You don't have a boyfriend since birth and you want to know what it feels to have a relationship.
 
Anyway, the sang "Happy Birthday" to you both in English and Korean and you thanked them. Yesung remained quiet after singing.
 
"Yesung, are you okay?" You asked. He nodded."
 
"______! Yesung! Do you want to sing? We've been singing for almost an hour!" Soo Jin told you.
 
"Yeah! Sing for us! Especially you, Yesung! After all, it's ___ birthday anyway!" Ji Eun shouted.
 
"ALRIGHT." Yesung stood up and stared at you. He was so cute when he blushed.
 
He chose a song. It was HAN SARAMMANEUL. (The One I Love.)
 
[Note: The song is actually in Korean, but I placed the English translation instead :)]
 
"____, I dedicate this song to you.."
 

I forget when it started
I don't know why I'm like this
A day seems so long and doesn't seem to have an end
How does another morning come? I don't know

I can't do anything while not doing anything
I look at the slow time
Where are you? What are you doing?
Because I only think of one person

I shouldn't be doing this, I know
I know that I can't love you
My confession will make you go through more pain
I know, I know

Even though I knew (I knew)
I can't do anything (can't)
I can only think of you
If I close my two eyes or open them again
I can only think of one person
 
It was the song he sang with Ryeowook and Kyuhyun and the person he was referring to is you!
 
"____, I'm sorry. I loved you for a long time. But I was afraid that our friendship might end. But I'm saying it anyway.." He frowned.
 
"Yesung, I.. love.. you too..." You confessed in front of him and your friends. You two loved each other all along.
 
Then he went to you and hugged you tight. Your friends cried upon hearing those three words from you and him.
 
Since that day on, Yesung became more affectionate towards you. He is now your first boyfriend, hoping to be his last girl :)
 
1133411u7t6mlswb1.gif