And It's all Because of Math :) [Kyuhyun Imaginary]

Ticket to Paradise.

 

2594121iekyefc183.gif
 

 

658759u1do5vox3v.gif
 
Cho Kyuhyun is your tutor in Math. He is two years older than you that's why you easily get along. It was night time and you observed him. It seems that he's stressed and didn't get enough sleep.
 
He has been your tutor since your first year in middle school and now that you're in third year, Math has become harder and harder each day. He has been teaching you how to solve different equations including linear, synthetic division and many more but you don't seem to get any of them.
 
"AHHHHHH! MATH IS KILLING ME! I GIVE UP! I HATE THIS! I'M JUST GOING TO TAKE THIS SUBJECT THIS SUMMER!"
 
Kyuhyun glared at you and wasn't happy with what you've said a while ago.
 
"What did you say?! Say it again." Kyuhyun was serious that time and was scary. He always spends his time teaching you. In fact, he was supposed to teach for only two hours, but because you still don't get it, he stayed for another four hours just for you without any additional charges.
 
"I said I hate Math. And I'm going to take this on summer." You still had the guts to tell that on his face.
 
"I've been teaching that lesson for almost a week now. I still have to do my homework as well as my thesis."
 
"Then do your homework instead!" You told him.
 
"If only I knew that this was going to happen, then I should have brought my laptop here. Can you just please solve those word problems?!"
 
"I. DON'T. WANT. TO." You were so stubborn that time and Kyuhyun was extremely mad. Uh-oh.
 
"WHY DO YOU ALWAYS HAVE TO BE STUBBORN??! I'm tired and sick of these already! I haven't got enough sleep and I still have to spend time with you. Even if you hire the smartest tutor in the world, nothing will happen because you're so lazy!"
 
You were hurt by his words to the point that you ended up bursting with tears.
 
"I'M SORRY IF I HAD TO BE THIS STUPID. IF TIME AND MONEY IS YOUR PROBLEM THEN LEAVE. I won't ask for your help anymore!"
 
You went to your room and released your pain and anger. Kyuhyun followed you and said,
 
"__________! Open the door!"
 
You didn't open it. After all, you were hurt.
 
"Why do you have to be like that? I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOU AGAIN!"
 
After that incident, he left. You never called him regarding Math and you never want to interrupt him.
 
"Maybe this is right. I don't want you to waste your time on me, Kyuhyun oppa. I hope you would be able to finish your homeworks without me."
 
Tears ran down your face every time you remember your moments together. He was also the reason why you passed your exams in Math back then. You like him since that day, but you never showed him.
 
"Oppa, I guess I really am a burden to you.." No words can explain how much you miss him, your evil tutor.
 
It's been three days and he suddenly started to text, call and go to your house.
 
"I'm sorry, _____. I was just dealing with a lot of problems that time. Please forgive me."
 
That's what he said first before you were able to speak. It seems that he's sincere, but you don't want to show him how much you missed him so you pretended to be hurt.
 
"Oppa, it hurts. If you don't want to teach me anymore, then leave." You said in a low voice.
 
"IF ONLY I COULD. BUT I CAN'T, _____" He shouted.
 
"If you 're just here to pity me, you're just wasting your time.. I.. can do this on.."
 
Before you were about to finish your sentence, he kissed you on the lips and you started to cry.
 
"Why did you do that? That was my first kiss."
 
"____, sorry. I was stressed that time. The reason why I'm here is to explain everything. I know you're still mad, but I'll say it anyway. That day when we exchanged hurtful words to each other, that was also the time when my professor scolded me. All because of that thesis. What I did to you, he also did it to me. I don't know what to do that time."
 
He observed you for a while. You can't look at him directly. All because of that kiss.
 
"____, I regret what I did. I released my anger towards you without thinking. In the past few days, I made things right and fortunately, the thesis was done.."
 
You began to speak. "You should have done that first.. Who am I to occupy your time. I'm just your dongsaeng."
 
"You're wrong. That time, I can't get you out of my mind. I too was hurt. Because I've realized that I love you the whole time." He admitted.
 
"Idiot."
 
"Huh?"
 
"Stop making a fool out of me. I know you guys. You will make a girl believe in you with those kind of words. Don't expect me to do the same thing." You were wiping your tears.
 
"I love you. And I'm not fooling around."
 
He kissed you once again.
 
"If this was a joke, then why would I kiss you again? I love you, ____. I've been hiding these feelings all along."
 
You kissed him this time. It was long and passionate.
 
"IDIOT. I LOVE YOU TOO!"
 
After that kiss, he got something from his pocket. It was a necklace.
 
"____, will you be mine?"
 
You punched him. "I HATE YOU! YES!"
 
You became a couple. And not only that, you passed all your subjects.
 
"I thank you Math. If it weren't for you, Kyuhyun and I won't be together." He hugs you and you live happily ever after.
 
THE END.
 
658759u1do5vox3v.gif