Take Care of My Students :) [Sungmin Imaginary]

Ticket to Paradise.

2526195wfhe8tc0xs.gif

 

 
439872zev6untzyt.gif
 
BABY-SITTERS. :)
 
You were inside the school bus. Both you and Sungmin were there. As you were about to go to your class, a teacher from the kindergarten department asked for you and Sungmin's help.
 
"Sungmin, ______. Can I ask you both a favor?" Asked the teacher. She seems stressed.
 
"Sure mam, what can we do for you?" Sungmin said, with a smile.
 
"Uhm. If it isn't too much. I have an emergency with the other elementary teachers in the faculty room but I can't leave my students behind. Will it be okay if you watch them for me??"
She was pitiful that time.
 
"We don't mind, teacher. But Sungmin and I have a class to attend to and we're late. Our teacher might thin that we're cutting classes." You told her.
 
"Oh, that. You don't have to worry. I'll give a letter and ask for your teacher's permission. Please watch my students. I'm begging you. :( The student council is not available so I don't really
have a choice but to ask you. I only have an hour left."
 
"Okay teacher! We'll watch them for you. Don't worry. Take care and go to the faculty now!" You were so hyper and it gave the teacher a relief.
 
"Thank you so much! I promise I will excuse you from your classes!" The teacher said and left. She hurried so that she would be able to be on time. While you and Sungmin went inside.
 
"_____, go ahead. Ladies first." Sungmin told you. He was a gentleman. How cute!
 
When you entered the room, you were amazed. The walls were colored in blue and pink and all you can see is toys and children playing.
 
"WAAAAAAHHHHH! THEY'RE SO CUTEEE!" You bursted with happiness after seeing that.
 
The kindergarten students stared at you and Sungmin and a cute boy named Kyumi hugged you.
 
"Hello, noona~ Are you here to play with us?" He kissed you on the cheek afterwards. Kyumi was so cute! For a baby boy, he's so affectionate.
 
"Yep! What do you want to play?" You asked.
 
Then another kid approached Sungmin and hugged him too. Her name was Eun Mi.
 
"Oppa, read us a story!" And Sungmin carried her. You carried Kyumi too.
 
You and Sungmin borrowed some books from their cabinet and read them stories. You even dramatized it with them. Afterwards, you played house wherein you are the mother and Sungmin is
your husband. Not only that, Sungmin played basketball with the baby boys and you played tea and dress up dolls with the baby girls. It was such a tiring day for the two of you, but it was worth it.
A few hours after, the kids fell asleep. How adorable.
 
"Aww, they're so cute even when they're asleep!" You said to Sungmin.
 
"Yeah. I had fun too playing house. 'Cause I've been waiting to see how fun it would be if you were my wife." He smiled.
 
You were shocked by what he said.
 
"Hahaha. What do you mean??" You can't think of words to say to him.
 
"I can see that you will be a good mother to your children, _________. You know what? I like you."
 
He kissed you unexpectedly. It was your first kiss. You kissed him back.
 
"I like you too, Sungmin~"
 
A few minutes after that kiss, the teacher arrived. She thanked you and told you that you were excused for the whole day. The kids woke up upon hearing that and they hugged you both.
 
"_____ Umma! Sungmin appa!" Eun Mi cried. She stood between the two of you and held both your hands.
 
"Will you stay with us until we go home??" Kyumi said with puppy dog eyes.
 
"We will, Kyumi! And we will visit you all if we have free time." You said to them.
 
"Seems like the kids enjoyed your presence. Thank you once again, both of you! You are always welcome here!" The teacher said.
 
So after that, you played with the kids at the playground and even ate with them. As the kids went home, you and Sungmin followed. And it was the best day ever! :)
 

439872zev6untzyt.gif