Through the Storm. [Zhoumi Imaginary]

Ticket to Paradise.

 

2527340ozw7bog1yt.gif
 
2426707mleo3siku1.gif
 
It was a rainy day but still, classes are going on. It was raining so hard to the point that the classes were suspended a few hours after. You and your classmates went outside and they started wearing their jackets and opening their umbrella. Unfortunately, you forgot yours and your way to your home is already filled with water. You tried calling anybody, but there's no one there and you phone doesn't have a signal.
 
"What am I going to do?? Help me!" You almost cried and you were so wet that time.
 
Then a guy with a motorcycle went to you and offered you a ride. It was Zhoumi. The cutest guy in class.
 
"Hey, ____. Are you okay?" He asked.
 
You didn't answer. You kept crying the whole time. You were feeling cold, wet and sad. Zhoumi hugged you to keep you warm.
 
"Why are you still here? Don't you know that classes are suspended?"
 
"I... don't have an umbrella.. My way to our house is so far and flooded.. Mommy! :((" You were crying already.
 
Then Zhoumi offered his helmet. "Come here. You can stay at my place for a while."
 
You ran and hugged him like a child. "Thank you!" with tears in your eyes.
 
With his motorcycle, you arrived at his place. It was beautiful and big.
 
"Welcome to my house, ____." He smiled as he opened the door for you.
 
"Wow, ____. You have a very nice place!"
 
"You're the first girl I invited here, by the way. Please don't tell anyone. Our classmates might think that were sleeping together." He whispered.
 
"I won't. Really."
 
"Here, you can borrow my shirts first. The bathroom is beside the dryer. You can dry your clothes there. Or do you want me to do it for you?"
 
"No thanks. I can do it myself. Thanks, Zhoumi."
 
You changed your clothes, did the laundry when he called you.
 
"____! Lets eat! :)"
 
The dining table was filled with dimsum and noodles. Wow, Zhoumi really is a cook.
 
"Wow Zhoumi! Thank you!" you tasted it. "It's delicious!"
 
"You're welcome, I'm glad you liked it."
 
"Uhmm, Zhoumi, why did you helped me by the way? Don't you feel awkward having a girl inside your house?" You asked.
 
He pinched your cheeks. "No, it's not. I feel like helping you, because I can't stand it when the one I love is crying."
 
"Eh?? Repeat it again.."
 
"I said, I can't stand it when the one I love is crying."
 
"But..."
 
"Yep, I love you, ___." He kisses your lips and you kissed back. It was a passionate kiss. You almost make out with each other, but you pulled back and said, "Let's take things slow."
 
As you wait for the storm to go, you two got to know each other, played computer games and slept together in his room. You slept on his bed while he slept on his couch.
 
You woke up and the storm is gone. It's another school day and you went to school together, shocking the whole class.
 
2426707mleo3siku1.gif