Summer Boy :D [Donghae Imaginary]

Ticket to Paradise.

 

1898596ppaglk0mnh.gif

 

 
591074q5o5al80tt.gif
 
April 6. It was summer and you went to a resort with your cousin. Since you have nothing to do, you explored the outside and you left your cousin as she was sleeping.
 
The place was good and so is the scenery. The sun too was shining brightly.
 
"I guess it's time for me to relax." You said.
 
You went to the cottage and unwind for a while. The fatigue was gone and everything was perfect. Then suddenly, you saw someone. Someone who would stop the world for you.
 
Yes, him. A guy who made your heart beat fast. Tall, fair and handsome. But he was lonely. You were looking at him. "Damn, he's so handsome. Who could that person be?" You thought to yourself. "Aha! I would just invent a name for him. SUMMER BOY!" You smiled a little and you blushed because he was looking your way.
 
April 7. Second day. You saw summer boy again. As usual, he's still quiet and you don't have the guts to talk to him. How sad. But as time goes by, you are head over heels for him.
 
Even when you sleep, you can't get him out of your mind. You talked about this one to your cousin Ae Cha, and she was giddy the whole time.
 
"Oh my gosh you're so lucky! Summer boy is indeed cute! But I hope he's single." She said. She was happy to know that after the break up with your ex, you are now ready for a new love life.
 
April 11. Ae Cha was about to help you talk to Summer boy, but unfortunately, he left already.
 
"_____! I'm sorry. Damn you, summer boy." You both frowned. Why is it when you realize that you're in love, fate does everything it can do for you to be apart from him?!
 
"Awww. Tomorrow's our departure. Why didn't he stayed here for one more day?!" You sighed.
 
"I want you and him to get to know each other. I want to find out more about him and if you do have a chance. I want to know where he lives, and if he's single or what. And his name.."
 
"What if we ask the front desk or manager?" You told her.
 
"I tried that one. But they can't give any info to the other visitors."
 
You were sad the whole time. Goodbye, Summer Boy. :(
 
April 20. A week passed and you're still thinking about him. You were really struck by Summer Boy.
 
For him to get out of your mind, you applied for part time jobs. You started to work on a fast food restaurant and a bakeshop. 
 
April 25. You were on your way home from work and you bumped into a guy. All the things you were holding including your phone fell on the ground. Holy moly, it's him!!

"I'm sorry, miss." And he helped you with your things.
 
"Thanks." Oh my. He's so handsome and he's wearing blue contacts!
 
"I have to go.." And he left quickly.
 
"Is this destiny or what?" You thought. "I was about to move on, but I'm guess I'm back to start."
 
You told what happened to Ae Cha.
 
"OMG ___! That's a rare happening! Imagine, after how many weeks, you and Summer Boy.. You were able to meet again! And there's a big chance that he lives near in this city! Omo~"
 
She was so happy upon knowing what happened.
 
"Lets make a sing. If you see him once more at the bakeshop, you two are meant for each other!"
 
"Are you serious? That's impossible!" You told her.
 
"No, it's not! Nothing's impossible to those who believe in love! Tomorrow, you should be able to see him. If not, better give up."
 
"Eh??? Why so sudden?!"
 
"Haha. Tomorrow. Wait for it. Lets pray. Good night!"
 
And that day ended.
 
April 26. The next day. You're not expecting to see him. It was just a normal day. Hello, what Ae Cha said last night is impossible. But deep inside, you're hoping that you would meet once again.
 
You started your work and there were a lot of customers. But it's all good. As you were about to close the shop, some random guy entered.
 
"Excuse me, do you have strawberry pudding??"
 
DEJA VU. ITS SB AGAIN. OTTOKE??! You blushed so hard and your heart is palpitating.
 
"Are you okay?" He asked.
 
"There's... still.. 5 puddings.."
 
He examined your face a bit and exclaimed. "Hey, you look familiar. You're the girl from yesterday! And from the resort!"
 
Omo~ He still remembers.
 
"Eh? You still remember?"
 
"Of course I do. Don't you want me to remember you? How can I forget such a cutie. I'm Lee Donghae and I will buy all the puddings."
 
You shake hands with him.
 
"I'm ________."
 
"Cute name. It suits you. How much is it all?"
 
You didn't answer, but he offered his money.
 
"Here. 15,000 won for the puddings and your time." 
 
"Eh? Mr. Lee, it's too much.."
 
You gave the change but he refused.
 
"It's all yours, _____. Just stay with me for a while. Lets just say that this is our reunion. Imagine, we meet again! And please just call me Donghae. You're being formal."
 
You prepared the table and pudding and sat on the chair next to him. You were shaking.
 
"____, I'm so happy that we meet again. You know what? I've been praying for weeks to see and know you.." He said as he was eating. He's so cute.
 
"Eh??"
 
"Ever since I saw you at that resort, I was absentminded first and then you came. As if you made me alive. And my heart is beating fast like never before.."
 
"Oh, stop it." You laughed.
 
"I had a crush on you instantly.. I was just shy.."
 
"Donghae.." You cried because of happiness.
 
"Oh, why are you crying??!" He wiped your tears with his hanky.
 
"Donghae, I didn't expect you would feel the same way. I had a crush on you too. And because of you, I became alive as well.."
 
He kissed your forehead.
 
"Stop crying, _____. I love you.."
 
You hugged each other. "I love you, ____ and for sure, there's no way I'll ever let you go.."
 
"This is destiny.. Now I know why I only became happy after meeting you. It's because I've met the one for me and that's you.."
 
"____, it's hard to believe this since we only met thrice, but I love you.."
 
Since that day, you started dating him. He courted you for a few weeks. The Summer Boy you've been dreaming of is now your boyfriend  :)
 
591074q5o5al80tt.gif