Substitute Girl. [Leeteuk Imaginary]

Ticket to Paradise.

 
2585318bs7pd3l0ew.gif
 
2399428p3kq7gg6pr.gif
 
Leeteuk is your best friend since childhood. One time, he asked for something that made you shocked.
 
"Best friend. You know that I love you and we've been friends for too long, right?"
 
"Oh Teukie. Stop being mushy. I know you want me to do something again for you. Now what is it?"
 
"Uhmm.. tomorrow is our reunion with the SJ members and you know that me and my ex broke up.."
 
"Oh no. DON'T TELL ME.. YOU WILL MAKE ME SUBSTITUTE HER??!"
 
Leeteuk nodded.
 
"Please, ____. I will do everything. Everyone of them has a girl and you are my only hope. After all you've known me since were kids.. Pleaseeee?"
 
"EEEEH! NOT WITH YOUR DONGSAENGS! NO. NO. NO! You will make fun of me again!!"
 
"Pleaseeee? I will do anything." He said with puppy dog eyes.
 
"NO!"
 
"IS THAT SO? HMMM! I WILL TICKLE YOU!" And he did. He knows your weakness and you can't help but laugh and cry at the same time!
 
"WAAAAHH! STOPPPP!"
 
"So, are you going to say yes?" He was still tickling you!
 
"ALRIGHT ALREADY! HAHAHA!"
 
Then he kissed you on the cheek. "THANK YOU BEST FRIEND! Wait for me tomorrow, okay? Look your best! See ya! =))"
 
 
 
You stopped and giggled secretly because you have a crush on him.
 
The next day, Leeteuk came to your house and fetched you. You wore a pink mini dress.
 
"WOOO! My best friend looks so beautiful today! How come you look so feminine today? Before, your even manlier compared to me!" He teased you.
 
You punched him. "I HATE YOU. I DON'T WANT TO GO ANYMORE."
 
Since you're wearing heeled shoes, you tripped. Good thing he caught you.
 
"____, I was just joking. But seriously, you look so beautiful today. What I meant was you look prettier when you dress like a girl.."
 
You stood up.
 
"Hihihi. You're blushing. You're giddy, aren't you?" He teased you again.
 
"YOU'RE INSANE!"
 
"At least I made you smile. Lets go!"
 
You went to the restaurant, holding hands.
 
"HEY ITS LEETEUK HYUNG!" Heechul shouted. Whoa, all of them really have their girlfriends with them.
 
"Leeteuk hyung! It's been a long time!" Kangin said.
 
"Hi ____! Hyung, I didn't know that she's your girlfriend now. You've got a lot of explaining to do!" Donghae said.
 
Leeteuk placed his arms on your shoulders and said. "It's a long long story, Donghae. But as for now, she's my present and hopefully, my future."
 
Awww. How sweet your best friend is. :)
 
"Hyung, sit first. You too, ____." It was Ryeowook oppa.
 
You both sat and they all talked to each other. Then suddenly, Shindong asked a question.
 
"____, tell us how you became Hyung's girlfriend." He smiled.
 
"Uhm.. I.. Well, it was too sudden.. I've been in love with him for a long time.. And he courted me and we became a couple.." You invented those words instead.
 
"Awww, you are so cute together! Hyung, you're so lucky!" Hangeng said.
 
And Leeteuk held your hands. "I am. I really am."
 
"And you two are so sweet~" Yesung added.
 
"KISS KISS!" The evil maknae Kyu shouted.
 
A KISS WITH MY BEST FRIEND? OH NO.. I..
 
Without any hesitations, he kissed you. They squealed and went crazy the whole time. A lot more fun things happened, but you were so focused on him that you can't enumerate it all.
 
While inside the car, you and him were so quiet.
 
"Mianhae." Leeteuk said with an apologetic face.
 
You didn't say anything. You were still shocked.
 
"Are you mad at me?"
 
"I don't know!" You screamed.
 
"I know you are, ____. I'm so sorry. I even took your first kiss away from you..."
 
"Teukie, we have to pretend all over again. Letting your friends believe that we are a couple. But Teukie, we're not a couple. This is just a game between us. And I know you have no feelings for me at all.. I don't wanna pretend all the time.."
 
He stopped the car.
 
"____, lets stop this. I don't want you to be a substitute girlfriend anymore.. The truth is.. I asked you to be my girlfriend yesterday for that event is because I can't exactly tell you how I feel.. But now that you've mentioned this whole thing.. I... I love you."
 
You pinched him. "Silly Teukie, I love you too!"
 
Then you kissed inside the car and with the moonlight. It was the best night ever.
 
2399428p3kq7gg6pr.gif