Secret Admirer. [Hangeng Imaginary]

Ticket to Paradise.

 

2930707qzlglpj85f.gif

 

 
1594823gukbaji5gp.gif
 
 
 
SECRET ADMIRER
 
It was white day that time and all guys are expected to give the girls some gifts in retun. You have a crush on Hangeng and you're hoping you would receive something from him.
 
You've waited for him, but you stil didn't get anything. But it all changed when you opened your locker.
 
Inside your locker was a bouquet of roses and map. Who gave me these things? You don't even know a person who is into you.
 
Suddenly, there's something weird about your classmate Kibum. Normally you wouldn't talk or even greet each other but he's beginning to be friendly towards you. And by the way, he's Hangeng's friend. He would even smile and wink at you. Could he be your secret admirer? Now lets go back to the map.
 
"Has everyone ever told you that your eyes are clear like the ocean? Because I can see straight into your soul. Go to the library and you will find a rose with another map to guide you to your next destination."
 
That's what's written at the back of the map. 
"Eh? Whoa. This person has a unique way of doing things. Oh well, library here I come!"
 
So you went there and searched for the rose. But before you even look for it, Kibum is there.. AGAIN. Smiling at you. Wait, is he following you?
 
Then the student librarian handed over the rose to you together with a map. Upon receiving that, Kibum left.
 
"Thanks." You said to the librarian. And you opened the map.
 
"Are you tired? Because you've been running through my mind since I got here. Please go to the cafeteria this time and enjoy!"
 
You started to wonder. "Wait.. He got here already? But who could this person be? Kibum? Hangeng? Aigooo."
 
You went to the cafeteria, sat down and was surprised to see a bento with your name on it. The map was there as well.
 
"Where have you been all my life? Eat well my princess. We'll see each other soon. The arrows will lead you to where your prince will be."
 
You ate the bento and it was so good. And yes, Kibum was there. Now you're being suspicious.
 
"May I have the distinguished honor and privilege of sitting next to you?" He asked. He was like a prince talking to a person formally.
 
"Uhh, sure."
 
You ate together, but he left quickly. "Kibum, are you really my admirer? With those pick up lines and you following me, you must be him."
 
Next to the counter, you saw the arrows pointing to the rooftop. You opened the door and you were showered with rose petals. Kibum was standing there.
 
"Kibum... you're my admirer??"
 
"Nope, he is.." He points to Hangeng and gave you a teddy bear.
 
"Hangeng Oppa?? Waaa... but.."
 
"Hyung, stop being shy. You're making her believe that I am her admirer. But good thing she wasn't able to guess it was you." Kibum pats your head.
 
"_____, thank you for the chocolates you've given me last time. And now it's my turn." Hangeng said.
 
"Hyung, ____. I'll leave you for now. Go and do your lovey doveys!" He laughed and left.
 
You sighed. "I thought it was really him. Good thing it's you oppa~ You don't really have to do this.. But thanks!"
 
 
Hangeng smiled. "____, do you believe in love at first sight or should I walk by you again?"
 
You blushed. He really has a lot of pick up lines in mind.
 
"____, I love you. I'm really happy that you've followed what's stated in the map."
 
"Oppa, I love you too. Seriously, just seeing you is enough. Because at the beginning, I already loved you."
 
"I tried to find the perfect line to make you mine, sweetheart. But after searching, all I could come up was this. Look in my eyes and your hand in mine, and the words, WILL YOU BE MINE?"
 
Hangeng oppa is so cute! "YES OPPA!! YESSS!"
 
He jumped in happiness and hugged you. Then you went downstairs, holding hands. :DDD
 
1594823gukbaji5gp.gif