The School Play. [Ryeowook Imaginary]

Ticket to Paradise.

 

2601155i6l5h7ipxz.gif
 
199666kgzctqc4sr.gif
 
A few days from now and it's your school festival. The theater club had an audition a week ago for the play, Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs but you didn't audition for that role. Being a top performer in plays in your school, that shocked the students who kept on supporting you. But the reason why you didn't auditioned for that is because your EX is there.
 
Your EX boyfriend is Ryeowook. You still love him but you broke up because of his dongsaeng Hana who was introduced to him by his parents. They were so close to each other making you jealous all the time. Anyway, you got the minor role which is one of the trees in the play and the only thing you should worry about is your costume. Your friends Chae Kyung and Yu Mi, on the other hand, were mad at you.
 
"____, YOU'RE SUCH A LOSER! Why didn't you audition for Snow White?? You really don't need to join us anyway." Yu Mi said.
 
"Nah, it's okay. It would be better if I don't have lines anyway." You said. But the truth is, you really want to be the lead. But you don't want to be hurt again.
 
"BUT STILL! YOU'RE THE BEST ACTRESS EVER! When you played the role of Juliet and Romeo was played by Wookie, you were awesome! I mean, you two were great! Show that dongsaeng of his that you're much better than here! And they're not even a couple so you still have a chance!" Chae Kyung said.
 
But you were playing safe. "Girls, lets leave her out of this. Wookie and I broke up months ago. Hey, wait up. I'll talk to my brother first. He's calling me." 
 
Then you went to your brother's office.
 
"Hey ___! How come you didn't audition for the lead role??!" Your brother Dong Wook was frustrated because he was the producer and scriptwriter for the play.
 
"No thanks. Lets give other people a chance."
 
"____, a lot of people are asking me who the lead is and they are expecting you to be Snow White. After all, you did a great job on Romeo and Juliet last year with Ryeowook. They also expect that the two of you will be partners in the play."
 
"But there's only a few weeks left for the play. Let Hana do it." Even if you didn't want her to do so.
 
"Shut up, ____. I'm your brother and I am aware that you don't want the lead role because of her and Ryeowook. Admit it."
 
"So what, oppa? We just broke up. Don't expect me to be healed fast."
 
"So what also? Just because you broke up with a guy doesn't mean you would give up on acting. Are you insane? You told me you moved on. If you really moved on, then prove it to me." Dong Wook was challenging you.
 
"And how do you expect me to do that?" You answered back.
 
"Be Snow White. Hana isn't supposed to be her. The role doesn't suit her as well. And she was injured so you will replace her. If you were able to do it, I will no longer interfere with your decisions."
 
You stopped for a while. You still love Wookie and you still want to perform with him.
 
"Deal." With your chin up.
 
"That's it. That's my sister. Very well said. Here's the script. Memorize it. Now. I'll ask someone to practice with you."
 
"No! It's okay. I will ask Kibum and Kyuhyun oppa since I was their leading lady on your previous plays."
 
So that's it. You practiced with them. During break, they started talking to you.
 
"____, can you really face him during the play?" Kibum said.
 
"I can. And I guess this is a sign that I should continue being an actress." You smiled.
 
"This is your chance, ___. Hana stole Ryeowook away from you, didn't she? So go and steal this role away from here in return." Kyu and his evil plans. LOL :)
 
"OH WELL. FIGHTING!!" And then you went back to practice. :)
 
You and the other staff had a meeting because 2 days from now, the play will begin. Ryeowook was there and so is Hana. You on the other hand, hid behind Kyuhyun.
 
"Okay everyone, since Hana was injured, I asked ____ to replace her. Lets all welcome, my sister." Dong Wook said. The staff and the other casts were happy to hear that. Including Yu Mi, Chae Kyung and of course, Wookie. And that made Hana mad.
 
"Dong Wook sunbae! This is so unfair! I am the lead and Wookie is my prince charming! Why did that ______ replaced me?? SHE HAS BEEN THE ACTRESS FOR ALL THE PLAYS AND THAT MAKES ME SICK!" She was so mean.
 
Yu Mi glared at her and said. "Shut up and grow up. ____ is talented unlike you. It's nice to know that you won't be the Snow White for this play because if you are, no one will dare to watch it. You're such a mean person."
 
Hana lost her temper and began to face you.
 
"Hey _____. Lucky for you I got injured. But no matter what you do, Wookie is mine. You win this time. But lets see if you can really portray the role well." She smiled the evil way.
 
You lost your temper as well. "Bring it on, Kim Hana. You're nothing but an imbecile. You want war? I'll give you one." Then you smiled at Ryeowook. "Wookie oppa, I'll make sure that you're mine once again. I'll be back." and winked. That made him blush.
 
"THAT'S OUR FRIEND ALRIGHT!!" Kyuhyun yelled.
 
"WOW. MY SISTER CAN BE WICKED SOMETIMES!" Dong Wook said.
 
Hana left afterwards due to humiliation.
 
The day of the play. All the casts and staff were busy and you were dressed already. You are determined to get him back.
 
"____, bring home the bacon. I mean, Wookie." The stylist said. It was Yu Mi.
 
"I will." You assured her.
 
Before the play started, you saw Ryeowook. He was mesmerized by your looks.
 
"____, you are so beautiful.."
 
You blushed. "Ryeowook..."
 
He hugged you. "Lets do our best later."
 
"Where's your dongsaeng?"
 
"She ditched this play. Don't worry about her. You're the only one that matters."
 
And he left. You prayed together before the play begins.
 
"Kyuhyun, Kibum, Chae Kyung, Yu Mi, thank you!"
 
"That's nothing! Go _____!" Kibum said.
 
The play started. They were happy to know that you and Wookie are the lead. They clapped their hands. So far, so great. Until the last part have arrived.
 
"The prince arrived and saw the princess. He was mesmerized and he kissed her."
The narrator said. BMP. BMP. BMP. KISS WITH YOUR EX???!!!
 
Ryeowook whispered, "_____, mianhae..." And he kissed your lips in front of many people and you lived happily ever after.
 
"GOOD JOB SNOW WHITE!" Dong Wook said. "Were you giddy all this time? Haha!"
 
You smacked him. "YOU IDIOT!! YOU AND YOUR DIABOLICAL PLANS!"
 
"Tss. That's much more better than seeing Hana kiss him." He said.
 
Well, it was true.
 
"____, good job to us!" Ryeowook hugged you once again. You can still feel his lips.
 
"Yeah..." You looked away.
 
"Can I talk to you by the way?" He asked.
 
"About what?"
 
"Do you still love me?"
 
"What?!"
 
"Because ____, I still love you.." He admitted.
 
"What about Hana?"
 
"Didn't you told me that you'll get me back after what happened? I was waiting for you. I know you were hurt. But I don't really like Hana. We never been in love with each other. I want you back, ____. I really do."
 
"But..."
 
He grabs you and kisses you. "No buts, ____. I love you.."
 
And you kissed once again. And you went back to the stage. And yes, you were together again :)
 
199666kgzctqc4sr.gif