Starting Over. [Kibum Imaginary]

Ticket to Paradise.

 

2527326az53f6rmlh.gif
 

926670ukv1tn2ute.gif

 

 
You and Kibum used to be couple. But because of distance and lack of communication, you broke up with him. He went to America to work and you don't talk to each other anymore. They say that he has forgotten about you probably that's why he isn't doing any effort to communicate with you.
 
Years later, he came back. He was rich and he even has a car. And you still have feelings for him. But you don't want to be hurt anymore.
 
"Hi, _____." He said. He's still handsome and you can't believe he's standing next to you.
 
"Hello." You bowed to him.
 
"You're still young and beautiful, like before." He smiled. You were giddy inside.
 
"What brings you here?" You suddenly became bitter. After all the bad things he did, he deserved it.
 
"______, I came back for you. And I still can't accept the fact that you broke up with me. I still love you.."
 
"Wow. You even have the guts to say that when you didn't even made an effort to talk to me! Don't you know how crazy I became when you did that? And after that you'll come back here?!"
 
He hugged you, but you pushed him away.
 
"Wait, ___. Let me explain!"
 
"Explain? What the heck are you going to explain to me?? We're done. And your friends even told me that you've had a relationship with another woman. Just go away!"
 
"What?! That's not true! Who told you those rumors?!"
 
"YOUR FRIENDS. Jae Hyun and Hyemi!" Those were your former friends, but they betrayed you before. You added, "Just because you're far away from me doesn't mean you can play around with my feelings!"
 
"Please calm down, ____! I no longer have communication with those two since I came to America. I even warned Jae Hyun to stay away from you because ever since, he wanted to ruin our relationship because he likes you. He took advantage of the time when I was gone. I always write letters to you. I even tried calling you every single day, but no answer. I even asked Hyemi to give the letters to you, but I didn't get any replies from you."
 
Hyemi. That girl. Until now she has feelings for Kibum. And that's what she did to separate the two of you.
 
"I've been waiting for you the whole time, but I didn't get any news or message from you.." You sobbed.
 
"Believe me, ____. Look into my eyes. Do you think I would come back here if I don't love you? What about the ring, did you received it?"
 
He easily saw the ring on your finger.
 
"THAT'S THE RING I GAVE TO THEM! I asked them to give it to you."
 
You frowned. "You.. give this? But, Jae Hyun used this ring to propose.. I thought.." You were puzzled.
 
"Kibum, I did everything. All this time I was pretending that you are Jae Hyun. I wanted him to be like you. Even in our upcoming wedding, I used the things that reminded me of you. Because it's the only way I can pretend that you are my groom."
 
Kibum's heart fell into pieces upon hearing that.
 
"I'm getting married soon, Kibum.." You cried.
 
"____, do you really love Jae Hyun? :( I'm such an idiot for trusting them.."
 
You hugged each other and Jae Hyun appeared and smacked Kibum.
 
"YOU GOOD FOR NOTHING MORON! ____ AND I ARE GETTING MARRIED SOON AND YOU'RE GOING TO RUIN EVERYTHING?!"
 
Kibum's lip started to bleed. "YOU'RE THE ONE WHO'S A MORON! I TRUSTED YOU, BRO. I TREATED YOU LIKE MY BROTHER AND YOU'LL JUST THROW AWAY MY LETTERS TO HER? AND HOW DARE YOU USE MY RING TO PROPOSO TO HER?!"
 
You went between the two of them and tried to stop them.
 
"JAE HYUN, KIBUM, ENOUGH! JAE HYUN, YOU FOOLED ME! I WILL NO LONGER MARRY YOU!"
 
Jae Hyun was extremely mad. "WHY? BECAUSE YOU STILL LOVE HIM? WHY ARE YOU CRAZY ABOUT THIS PERSON? WHEN YOU WERE SAD, WHERE WAS HE? ____, HE'S HAVING FUN IN AMERICA WITHOUT YOU. I WAS HERE FOR YOU BUT UNTIL NOW YOU STILL LOVE HIM?!"
 
You started to get angry. "YES I STILL LOVE KIBUM! YOU TRICKED ME! YOU TOOK ADVANTAGE OF THE SITUATION!"
 
"CHOOSE BETWEEN ME AND THAT FOOL!"
 
"DON'T YOU DARE CALL HIM A FOOL! I WILL CHOOSE KIBUM! AND I LOVE HIM!"
 
"GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE!" Jae Hyun said.
 
After that incident, Kibum went to your house and talked to your parents about what happened. Fortunately, they gave you blessings. After a few months, you were married to him. Hyemi and Jae Hyun asked for your forgiveness and you accepted it. They became your daughter's godparents. It's true that when it's about true love, you can start all over again without losing your feelings for that person.
 
926670ukv1tn2ute.gif