My Knight and Shining Armor [Heechul Imaginary]

Ticket to Paradise.

 

2793617giqcasr067.gif
 

1228853vl3vbq3lz7.gif

 

 
Ever since you are young, you and Heechul are together. A lot of girls like him and they are mad you because you are always with him. One time, in your elementary days, those girls threw your things and told you to stop being close to him and go to hell. You don't know what to do that time so you just cried.

Heechul saw you.

"Why are you crying, _____?"

You didn't speak. But he saw those girls for afar, laughing at you.

"HAHAHA! POOR GIRL!" They said. Heechul was pissed off and he went to those naughty girls.

"DON'T YOU DARE HURT HER ONCE AGAIN OR ELSE I WILL BRING YOU ALL TO HELL!"

Ever since that day, he would protect you all the time.
 
"Oppa, thank you.. for being there for me.. I love you.." You are affectionate towards him and he would kiss your forehead in return. You two are like siblings and you're getting closer each day. The girls from before stopped bullying you, but rumors circulated through the campus.

"That girl.. she's always with oppa since they're kids! I'm so jealous! Arrrgggh! I hate her!" One girl said.

"Shhh! Be quiet! Don't you dare mess with our oppa!"

You were hurt by their words and since that day, you avoided him.
A few days later, Heechul cornered you.

"Tell me the truth. Why are you ignoring me?!"
"I'm not ignoring you." You tried to stay away. Heechul held your hand.

"Let me go!"
"Answer my question first!"

"STAY AWAY FROM ME OPPA! Haven't you noticed all the rumors between us? They always tell me that I'm always hanging out with you, making them jealous. I'm sick of it, oppa. Just let me go.."

Heechul said. "Why didn't you tell me in the first place? You shouldn't have said you loved me and I shouldn't have believed you that time. And you should have also known the consequences when you become close to me.. You should have left me.. Now that you've became a part of me.. It hurts.."

You left him without words. Oppa, I have to do this.
 
Heechul didn't talk to you from that day on. As you were walking, someone hugged you from behind and pushed you afterwards.
 
"______!"
 
You two were on the floor. There was a pot of flower that fell from the rooftop. And Heechul was aware that it was done on purpose. You two were safe.
 
"____, are you okay?"
 
You nodded. "Yes, good thing you're not hurt as well.." Then you cried to him. "Oppa, I can't do it! I thought I can stand being away from you, but I was just fooling myself.. I love you.. You're my Knight and Shining Armor.."
 
He patted your head and said, "___, you know I can't help myself from not being with you.." Then he added. "I know this is too corny, but I'm touched. Because I thought you don't like your oppa anymore. Thank you for making me become a person that would protect the one he loves. I hate goodbyes, ___. I hope you won't do this again.. I promise that I would never leave you.."
 
You hugged each other. The bullies who threw the pot were expelled and since that day, nothing separated you and him.
 
1228853vl3vbq3lz7.gif