FLAMES [Shindong Imaginary]

Ticket to Paradise.

2601155i6l5h7ipxz.gif

 

 
2558259ygsl3h8u5j.gif
 
You were playing FLAMES at the canteen when you wrote your name and Shindong's name. You have a crush on him. He's a dancer, a rapper and a cutie. He's your type. After counting the letters you have in common with your name, it ended up with "F" which means "FRIENDS" and you frowned.

You: This is so unfair. *sighs* I want me and him to be more than friends...

As you were re-writing your names, Shindong read what's written on the paper.

Shindong: ____ and Shindong. Hm. Friends.

You looked around. Was shocked and hid the paper instantly.

You: Shindong! YOU SCARED ME... I...

Shindong: Haha. You're the one who scared me. You were screaming out of nowhere.

You: *blushing* WERE YOU HERE THE WHOLE TIME???!!

Shindong: *nods* Yeah. You got it all wrong, ____. Let me compute it for you.

He started writing after that.

Shindong: Shindong is my stage name. My real name is Shin Dong Hee. Check it out. If you are going to calculate our names together using my real name, "S" will be the outcome which means "Sweethearts".

You blushed and were shocked. Oh my. He knows this one!

You: Aren't you feeling awkward with what we are doing together?

Shindong: Of course not. Why?

You: Well, you knew it.. My feelings..

Shindong: Why would I be? In fact, I'm flattered. I'm not that kind of guy, ___. I didn't expect that a cutie like you would like a guy like me..

You were so happy. He told you that you're cute!

You: I'm not cute..

Shindong: Yes you are.

You: No.

Shindong: You're nice, cute and pretty.

You: Still, no.

Shindong: Aish. If you're not, then why would I like you? :)

OH MY GOSH! HE LIKES YOU TOO!

Shindong: So... since were going to be Sweethearts in the end.. Mind if you be my girl?

You: YES!

Starting that day, you were officially a couple. ♥ :)

2558259ygsl3h8u5j.gif